• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia - Game Over! Has Dreamland been conquered!?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nabe, I don't really have an answer to your 905. Most of the questions are pretty pointless / deflecting and I still think you're scummy. I'd lynch either you or Ryker toMorrow.

:059:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos

Heavy Lobster, Town NPC has been destroyed!

Tandora, (Sailor Waddle Dee, Vanilla Townie) has been routed!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I really wanted to be NKed so I didn't have to make a decision. Whos down for no lynching?

Vote: No lynch

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No Lynch is an option since it's likely mylo

But we should still try to hunt scum and see what ideas we can come up with. I'm reading atm with special emphasis on Nabe playerslot atm because I find him suspicious yesterDay.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Don't see the point of it. Since a lynch isn't required toDay I'd rather have the claiming toMorrow if we think we're going to need it. Right now our main goals should be to obtain any info possible while keeping our reads secret from the mafia as much as possible. We can claim toMorrow if we're really out of idea, right now I don't see how it makes a difference for the better.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
We're not No Lynching. Zen will die toNight, that's not a secret. If this Day ends in a No Lynch it should be because we couldn't get 3/4 of us to come to a decision, which shouldn't be hard for town if we're all talking about the truth. Meanwhile, no lynching helps scum for toMorrow, in that they only need to convince one person and vilify the other.

Gheb, answer my questions. You ignored me when I asked you why your vote was on me but answered Zen when he asked the same a few posts later. You ignored my 905 as well, then told me later that my questions are pointless/deflecting. My 922 stands in that I want an answer because my questions do have a point. I'm questioning your behaviour. I also want to know what it is you think I was deflecting from.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nabe shut up, seriously. You're dumb if you categorically exclude the option of not lynching in mylo. And wtf @ you painting a target on Zen's back. That just opens the door for massive wifom toMorrow, regardless of what happens toNight. Not to mention that it's a completely baseless claim to say that he "will" die toNight and that that's "no secret". So scummy ughghgh.

Didn't answer your questions because I think they're pointless, lead to nothing and I didn't - and still don't - like the way you posed them at all. Why are you backpedaling such a minor issue?

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Okay, so, as I said yesterday, process of elimination with my town reads and myself leave Nabe as scum. During the night, I went back and read everything posted by Nabe and it backed up my assumption. Anything you want to ask me, you should do so. I'll be posting some of the things I found in the thread after I catch up in three other games.

But yeah, that's where I stand.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Sorry, Tiger, but I won't vote Kuz with you. I happen to think that he's town.

I really don't like J's initial attempts to brush off everything Kuz directed at him.

J, how is "maintaining a friendly relationship with most people" a town read, when "buddying half the cast" isn't? You mentioned the former, but didn't accept that Kuz said the latter.

J and HL looking like good lynches.

:phone:
This is his first real post aside from tunneling me on my reasoning for an early game vote.

This is addressing Kuz vs. J.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Be quiet. I'll hold on to that point until HL gives me a reasonable answer.

He claimed that they wanted to lynch Tiger for reasons explained. Why would they joke about that if they wanted to get out of RVS?

Why are you so dead set on getting me to drop that point?

These are his responses when J told him to "quit delving into that horrendous point."

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I think delving deep into things can be an effective way of getting discussion going early on.
Refusing to respond to something just because you think it's bad is just plain unhelpful.

Second line makes perfect sense. You didn't agree with Kuz when he said that Tiger buddying a lot was a town tell, but when listing your own reasons, you said the exact same thing, only worded differently.

HL is a good lynch until he gives me a satisfying answer.

His explanation of why he's pushing.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I was planning on not responding to it until HL answered, but since you're asking...

I completely disagree with lynching someone for no purpose other than trying to prepare for a LyLo where you know everyone. What if he's a PR? What if he's really good? What if not lynching him increases our chances of winning before LyLo even happens? You can't know.

Or maybe this is?

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Unvote

Wait.

Like, seriously? Where the hell did this come from?

Well at least J and HL are most likely NOT scum buds.

Explain why lynching someone for no reason other than you know them the least is a good idea. I know you (Ryker) disagreed with it too, but you're essentially the same person in this game, so I kinda have to hold you accountable for it anyway.

The likeliness of Tandora and J being scum buds just sky rocketed.

Vote: J

L-1
J is now at L-1. Also included is his response to me asking him, "what do you want from me" in regards to his constant prodding about that vote.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Here is my response to his above post:

"If you haven't gathered as much, it's not. It's a bad idea. It's better than a blind lynch because it serves a purpose, but it's still a ****ing terrible idea.

Now then, with that out of the way, why did I do it? Why didn't you gather as much when I did it? Why didn't you figure it out when you were told?"

Here is his response to that

I know it's a bad idea. The point is, your player slot (or at least part of it) thought it was a good idea.
He completely ignores the bottom portion of my post and continues to push that I thought it was a jolly good plan and that I wanted to make damn sure that lynch happened.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie

I just saw that ZEN replaced Beat instead of Nabe...........

I missed that last night..........

I'm going to step back for a bit and reanalyze.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna be honest. I can't quite jump back in. Mainly because I don't remember AT ALL what JTB did. I'm going to actually have to read the entire game to figure out what I'm doing now and since I just did it half-***** twice, two days in a row. I'm more than a little burnt out. Give me a few hours and I'll try again.

#HBC | Nabe

Don't worry, HL, you'll find lots of scummy JTB posts to build from.

Nabe shut up, seriously. You're dumb if you categorically exclude the option of not lynching in mylo. And wtf @ you painting a target on Zen's back. That just opens the door for massive wifom toMorrow, regardless of what happens toNight. Not to mention that it's a completely baseless claim to say that he "will" die toNight and that that's "no secret". So scummy ughghgh.
Zen, my apologies if you think I'm painting a target on your back. I personally think I'm just touching up the paint to the one that's already there, since the rest of us have already expressed town reads. If you have a problem with my assumption, I'm sure you'll personally let me know.

Gheb, since when do we as players lend credence to WIFOM and treat it as anything other than null? Regardless of what happens tonight, I can't see the reads that you've already formed and expressed over the past two Days suffering from it. Zen dying or not dying says absolutely nothing about the game and its players. Answer my questions or at the very least do something, rather than waiting for action from others as you have been.

And don't tell me that I'm "categorically excluding" the No Lynch option when I've given what I think is sound reasoning as to why it's not beneficial. If your only response to the contrary is 'wtf wifom' then you're ignoring my reasoning, not countering it.

Didn't answer your questions because I think they're pointless, lead to nothing and I didn't - and still don't - like the way you posed them at all. Why are you backpedaling such a minor issue?
You don't like the way I posed them? What the flying **** is that? And what happened to the accusation that I'm asking questions of you to distract from something?

I want answers. My questions are not pointless to me, I am trying to read you. It's not backpedaling because this has been my consistent issue with you since I replaced in, and has continued and will continue to be until my questions see a response.

Vote: Gheb

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
A "constant" issue isn't necessarily an important issue. If you expect to get reads from me by asking why I unvoted you you're not getting anything from me. And the tone of "What should I do Lord Gheb" is obviously ridiculing and implies that you're already up to take suspicions from my answers regardless of what I say. Don't try to make this look like I'm walking into some elaborate "trap" now - you would've done exactly the same with any other answer I could've given.

And yeah, calling Zen the NK target already opens the door for massive wifom. If it's not happening you might be up to lynch him in lylo because you try to establish the ******** idea that he "should" be killed if he's town. And if he's going to be killed you could draw some dumb "I told you so!" card that is meaningless but still serves to manipulate discussion in your favor. In either case you [and nobody else] has a potential benefit from the scenario you're pushing now.

Wifom *and* Sifom ... horrible combo.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And HL, you're doing exactly the same kind of BS I became suspicious of Nabe for. Random one-liners slapped on meaningless posts ... that's not the kind of input that's going to be helpful. Nobody gives a fuck about what you think of post X written 2 or 3 Days ago.

#HBC | Nabe

A "constant" issue isn't necessarily an important issue. If you expect to get reads from me by asking why I unvoted you you're not getting anything from me. And the tone of "What should I do Lord Gheb" is obviously ridiculing and implies that you're already up to take suspicions from my answers regardless of what I say. Don't try to make this look like I'm walking into some elaborate "trap" now - you would've done exactly the same with any other answer I could've given.
By narrowing my multiple questions down to one, you're making it look like less of a deal than it is, dodging the issue. I'm ridiculing you because you're sitting like a king and doing nothing but give advice. I don't know what you're talking about re: traps. I'm voting you because I think you have something to answer for that you're shirking.

And yeah, calling Zen the NK target already opens the door for massive wifom. If it's not happening you might be up to lynch him in lylo because you try to establish the ******** idea that he "should" be killed if he's town. And if he's going to be killed you could draw some dumb "I told you so!" card that is meaningless but still serves to manipulate discussion in your favor. In either case you [and nobody else] has a potential benefit from the scenario you're pushing now.
It opens the door for nothing. If he dies, if he doesn't die, who cares? And since I'm already making it abundantly clear that I'm not going to give the Night's death any credence, I have absolutely nothing to gain from this. By tossing it aside now I'm throwing away the possibility that I could later take advantage of it.

This situation boils down to exactly what I said it does, that No Lynching leaves scum with a better run at the win.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Lord Gheb, if not my analysis of the game, then what DO you want? You forgot to include that in your rebuke.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lord Gheb, if not my analysis of the game, then what DO you want? You forgot to include that in your rebuke.
What I want you to do:

- Stop calling me Lord Gheb :urg:
- Tell me who the play is and why [and by that I don't mean to quote random fragments. Tell me in a sentence or two how XY has been scummy most of the game]
- Tell me what you think about not lynching toDay
- I'd like to see you take a stance on what's happening between me and Nabe
- Keep Zen in mind as possible scum even though he's less likely than others.

#HBC | Nabe

I should be suspicious of Ryker for picking up my Gheb moniker and putting it to use, which suggests a small appeal to me in ridicule of Gheb, when he could've simply said he agreed that Gheb wasn't doing anything of his own.

However, Gheb has dashed my decently strong town read on him in the span of a Day and continues to ignore me. At this point I'll be rereading him in ISO. So that's where I'm at right now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Just because I don't answer everything right now doesn't mean I ignore you. If I were ignoring you I wouldn't try to get Ryker included in this discussion. I'd most likely find it easier to hunt scum based on the discussion we're having toDay than based on rereads so I'd like to get Zen and Ryker involved in the issues at hand.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
I should be suspicious of Ryker for picking up my Gheb moniker and putting it to use, which suggests a small appeal to me in ridicule of Gheb, when he could've simply said he agreed that Gheb wasn't doing anything of his own.
It is mocking Gheb because he's trash and I enjoy it. However, I don't agree that Gheb isn't doing anything. I used to be suspicious of Gheb, but now, quite simply, I think he's town, so I'm not voting him.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
What I want you to do:

- Stop calling me Lord Gheb :urg:
- Tell me who the play is and why [and by that I don't mean to quote random fragments. Tell me in a sentence or two how XY has been scummy most of the game]
- Tell me what you think about not lynching toDay
- I'd like to see you take a stance on what's happening between me and Nabe
- Keep Zen in mind as possible scum even though he's less likely than others.

1.) Sure thing, your Highness.

2.) Nabe, by process of elimination. I don't like Beatstick's posts, but I do like Zen's, a lot. I doubt I'm going to be in favor of lynching him especially after Kuz flipped scum. I HATED your play in the beginning, but as the game went on, your reads were where they needed to be. I see zero reason for you to jump Kuz as scum. I can't believe that hard a bus. As far as Nabe's slot goes. I literally remember nothing about JTB and I abhor his most recent push at you. I think he was trying to get me to join him based on my early game stance on you.

3.) I don't see a point. Unless I double back hard on one of my two solid town reads, then I'm not going to be voting either you or Zen. That means the lynch comes down to me or Nabe and No Lynching gives Nabe the ability to give the hammer to whichever of you he wants and presents massive WIFOM.

4.) My stance is that you and Kuz are not scum buddies which means Nabe must be scum. I think Nabe is trying to get me to form a voting block with him similar to Superheroes and lynch me in much the same manner.

5.) I make no promises. I think it's a much better plan to put my foot down on my town reads. I will give you a JTB/Zen slot read, but I don't think it'll change much.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wtf @ all of you being so confident in lynching toDay. I'm also leaning Nabe being scum though.

Also, your 4th answer is a kind of a dodge tbh. I'm not asking why you think Nabe is scum but what your opinion on our current exchange is. Not sure about the voting block thing though - why'd he go after me to achieve that? That makes no sense.

#HBC | Nabe

Just because I don't answer everything right now doesn't mean I ignore you.
This implies that you plan to answer me at some point.

Didn't answer your questions because I think they're pointless, lead to nothing and I didn't - and still don't - like the way you posed them at all.
This implies that you're not planning to answer me ever.

If you are planning to answer at some point, that's unclear. My questions shouldn't need more thought or more time, because they deal with things you should already know the answer to. I'm left to wonder whether the answers I want will come at all.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
This implies that you plan to answer me at some point.
This implies that you're not planning to answer me ever.
Reading comprhension must be a rare gift in canada :facepalm: :

I don't answer everything right now
everything right now
No, I'm not going to answer you why I unvoted or what you "should" do. I'm not principally ignoring you like you seem to think or want people to believe though. I may very well answer some of these questions when I feel like they might become relevant but I will definitely never answer all of them and I will not answer any of them right now. Most likely, I will not answer to any of that post of yours for the rest of the game. But there are plenty of other points outside of that post that I'm going to respond to sooner or later.

Your 905 really blows though.

If you are planning to answer at some point, that's unclear. My questions shouldn't need more thought or more time, because they deal with things you should already know the answer to. I'm left to wonder whether the answers I want will come at all.
Because that totally affects your ability to play this game, right? Stop bullshitting already and don't act like these questions are of any importance. It's already stupid enough to think you can base a read on me with these inane questions. It's even more stupid of you that you fail to see that I've given you so much information in my most recent posts that this whole issue has gotten sidetracked. It's not even about me "refusing to anwser" anymore [because I'm constantly answering your points] but you going after me based on ******** principles.

I think my older post that you would've gone after me regardless of whether I answer or not has found some very solid confirmation at this point because you've done your hardest to prove me right.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Anyway, last night there was a power blink and my router fried. I'm V/LA, probably till tomorrow, until my router gets replaced. This combined with Moth's V/LA means Boatchouli will be V/LA until one of us gets back. No biggie, but a head's up.
Copypasta.

#HBC | Nabe

I think my older post that you would've gone after me regardless of whether I answer or not has found some very solid confirmation at this point because you've done your hardest to prove me right.
You cannot possibly believe this. I voiced a town read on you and went so far as to say I was set with you and wouldn't be changing it. Where is the motive or even the benefit to me picking you over Ryker as a scum ML? Ryker made his reads as clear as mine last Day, when he said to Zen that he thought I was scum.

Top Bottom