• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia - Game Over! Has Dreamland been conquered!?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Why does he have to restate his claim for you? Why did he try and make sure you knew it was him? Why did he re-bring up his quotes to you? Why did he AtE to you saying "If you feel uncomfortable you don't have to reply and I know your skeptical."? Why is his reasoning for choosing Tanny>Gheb so poor and shallow? Why are his reads so shallow? Why did he think to mention his N2 choice to you, what benefit does that have besides buddying you?

These aren't directed at you Tanny, but they are questions that are going into my mind reading his letter sent to you and it bugs me.
1. Because I could have lied about the nature of my claim in thread. I do that as town all the time.

2. I had to sent the message to Gova before he sent it to Tandora and I was unsure of whether he would confirm the message was from me or not. Doesn't say anything about whether or not he would in my PM.

3. By quotes do you mean the quote where I showed her my crumb that I was going to target her? Because I wanted to show her that I had had the thought of targeting her in my head way before the actual phase ended so she knew it wasn't just a spur the moment thing.

4. Because I didn't want to pressure or force her into giving me any info that she didn't want to disclose.

5. Its not shallow at all, where's your head at?

6. Answered above.

7. I actually mentioned my N2 choice to her in confidence so that there would be an external way to prove my messages were going to who I sent them to. I actually asked Tandora not to mention that she knew my N2 target in thread so there would be no incentive for scum to kill her to further spread dirt on my PR but I guess she brought it up anyway. Not a huge deal in retrospect, but I thought it was a clever strategy at the time.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm going to be a bit brusque. We can't keep Kuzi alive anymore. He is too much of a liability especially if he makes it into MYLO or LYLO because he is untrustable. To myself, he has lost all credibility or believablity. The only reason we are keeping him alive is because he claimed a PR. Does this excuse him from all the scummy behaviour especially since the role is not telling of alignment? Also I cannot stress this point because this is the major selling point for me on Kuzi. He lied for his own benefit and not for town's benefit. It would have been more beneficial to message Gheb and listen to what a majority of the town agreed upon instead of doing what he wanted. If we keep him around, who's to say he won't do this again? He's lied, he's played scummy as all else, and there is actually no reason to keep him around besides the scare of losing a PR.

Kuzi needs to die. It is, by far, the most beneficial lynch out of anyone. Can anyone honestly tell me there is something that is more deserving of the lynch based on actual material besides inactivity? Is there someone scummier? Is there someone who has lied more? Seriously, tell me who and I will move my vote to them. Unless you can come up with an answer, I must urge we lynch Kuzi.
Pretty strong accusations you're making here. Just recently you could see pro-town motives behind my actions, then you recognized it was mostly null and now you seem to be pretty sure that I lied for my own benefit and nothing more. It would not have been beneficial to send something to Gheb at all. The only thing that you would gain with me sending Gheb the message instead of Tandora is Gheb being able to say that he received the message. That's it. So unless you still doubt that I have the ability to send messages, which the rest of your paragraph does not suggest, sending Gheb the message would have done nothing.

LAL though. Kill that kuzzaii.

Critique of your play: you repeat yourself far too often. That entire post is just taking 2 or 3 points and saying them over and over again. It's prolix and unnecessary.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Finally read your explanation and I want to know why people aren't lynching Kuz. The only problem I have is with the above quote. It's fairly obvious that Kuz was talking about the particular instance close to deadline when he was almost lynched, not throughout the game.
I love parroting people answering things for me.

I'm curious as to know where your sudden incriminating read came from. You've had me as null/town for most of this game and have only largely explained your reasoning for why my play had been null. Instead of focusing so much on explaining why someone else's view on me doesn't have merit, you should be validating your own.

Do you even have independent reasoning for why I should be lynched or why I am scummy?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
As far as Kuz goes, I truly hope he's town. However, I don't like how he's fallen off the face of the earth for D2. It's possible his johns are legit regardless of alignment, but frankly he can defend himself for his actions. I don't know if ultimately he chose me because I was trustworthy or easy to fool, but that's for him to defend, not me.

J, you say Kuz could be manipulating me with buddying me with affectionate tones. Haven't you done the same thing all game? Why should I trust you and not him?
Don't worry, I'm town and just remember to look at the three I talked to you about in my message if I'm lynched toDay.

As for me falling off the face of the earth, johns johns johns. Won't get into the specifics but literally replaced almost every part of my computer and then was away from home on a family trip. Apologies for my inactivity screwing my play up this phase hardcore.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
J said:
I'm not manipulating you though or trying to, I mean I guess it's to the eye of the beholder though. Also one big reason to trust me over him is I haven't lied to the entire town to go to you.
Well a good explanation for this might be that you don't have the physical ability to go to Tandora unless you want to counterclaim networker.

You're making my decision out to be way more malicious than it actually was. Agreeing to a plan and then going to against the plan with accompanied reasoning isn't lying to the entire town. I can understand that you might not trust me because of it but can you really trust anything I say in any mafia game? Going against established night actions is my specialty regardless of alignment.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Reads change, bro.

Made comment because I didn't know whether or not you wanted my reaction first or not. What about saying, "Hey, you can wait and see what I say" is a scummy reaction?
Yeah, reads change but you've only given insight into why other people's views on my alignment are wrong but havn't validated your own read.

You didn't want to know whether I wanted your reaction first or not? What does that have to do with your cautious and twisted play regarding my alignment? I don't really understand what you're driving at.

Where the hell are you even going with this? He's wrong, so why the hell SHOULDN'T I point him out as wrong? I told him I wasn't trying to lynch him in order to make him not think defensively and to think rationally.

If you're reaching for me to be scum, then let's see it. Stop dancing around the fact.
You don't just tell him he was wrong you told him that he couldn't have his opinion despite J even saying that it didn't hold very much weight. There was zero reasoning for you to even include that line, though. You had already clearly stated that you had no intention of lynching J and that line was an attempt to tone down your post a bit after attacking J on such a trivial matter.

Who is dancing around anything? It's ironic that you should bring up a point about avoiding I've brought up places that I found your play scummy, I'm hardly sidestepping anything. You, on the other hand, have largely bandwagoned me without an explanation despite you defending me from other's attacks and saying I should only die at deadline. Remember how I said that I liked Zen's play because its very proactive, well I don't like yours for the exact opposite reason. It's entirely reactionary. You've been prod-dodging your way through the entire game and have mostly only responded to stuff when heat came your way. Legitimate D1 johns or not, you've only posted enough to just survive which is uncharacteristic of townRyker who is usually actively trying to flesh out scum. If YOU have a case on me and legitimately think I'm then why don't you put some effort into this thread and bring it up and push me instead of just making passive comments such as "why are people not lynching Kuz."

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Vote: Hard Lemonde

Just remembered that I didn't place my vote on him before I my computer broke.

My three scum-picks still remain in the three that I messaged Tandora about and HL is definitely first on my list.

@J: What is your current reasoning for Tiger being town?

@Tando: Thoughts on Gheb?

Where da NABE at?

Tandora

Smash Rookie
7. I actually mentioned my N2 choice to her in confidence so that there would be an external way to prove my messages were going to who I sent them to. I actually asked Tandora not to mention that she knew my N2 target in thread so there would be no incentive for scum to kill her to further spread dirt on my PR but I guess she brought it up anyway. Not a huge deal in retrospect, but I thought it was a clever strategy at the time.
I had read it more of "Don't specifically say who the target it", not "Don't mention I told you I have someone in mind". Which is part of the problem with me paraphrasing the letter I got from you. You're exactly right in that it is very simplified because I cannot copy paste it. Obviously there are going to be points I misinterpret. =/

@Tando: Thoughts on Gheb?
I think he's scum.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Yeah, it's no problem. I just wanted to make sure others knew that your summary wasn't the letter I wrote verbatim because your summation made it look really scummy haha.

We need some insight from Nabe and Tiger today.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Kuz, cut the crap. Tell me why HL is scum in three sentences. The shorter the better.

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
JTB is a newish player and I don't think he would have been able to make such a concise request if he was scum. Nubscum players also don't really like to admit that they've done things wrong at all and his subsequent replacement request (he did so when he didn't have much pressure on him) doesn't line up with what I'd expect from him as scum.
Your entire reasoning for JTBtown is meta. Also your adding the replacement point is moot since he replaced out of all games and he wasn't even under that much of pressure. JTB replaced out because he said he was getting sick of mafia, not when he was under pressure. You even say, "Well I wouldn't expect him to replace out as scum." is nothing but conjecture. Now that is WIFOM.

Kuzi, I want actual support besides this meta garbage for your JTB read.

We've already established that your meta reasoning doesn't hold much weight.

I went against town orders because I judged it would be more pro town to do so. Yes Gheb, we know you think there was 0 pro-town incentive behind my actions.

And my reasoning for why I didn't pick Gheb is very legit. J, explain to me why they are BS without using WIFOM.
My reasoning on meta-Kuzi was to actually consider you town and I took that out. My reasoning for calling you scum does not even dabble in meta.

It was not pro-town to do so in the slightest regard of the phrase "pro-town action".

Your reasoning is that there may be a re-director or roleblocker in a game this size? Your reasoning is that you do not wanna talk to Gheb regardless of alignment because you don't think he would even listen to you? You keep on spouting that it is all WIFOM when it simply isn't. The more you say, doesn't make it any truer.

Pretty strong accusations you're making here. Just recently you could see pro-town motives behind my actions, then you recognized it was mostly null and now you seem to be pretty sure that I lied for my own benefit and nothing more. It would not have been beneficial to send something to Gheb at all. The only thing that you would gain with me sending Gheb the message instead of Tandora is Gheb being able to say that he received the message. That's it. So unless you still doubt that I have the ability to send messages, which the rest of your paragraph does not suggest, sending Gheb the message would have done nothing.
I never said there were pro-town motives behind your actions. I said I thought you could be more town because of what you did. No! You just don't get it. It isn't just the difference of Tanny getting the message over Gheb. How can you be so inept to not even get the main reason WHY no one believes you Kuzi. Sending Gheb the message would have given us more reason to trust you!

You're making my decision out to be way more malicious than it actually was. Agreeing to a plan and then going to against the plan with accompanied reasoning isn't lying to the entire town.
It is still lying to the entire town! You said, "Okay I will target Gheb." then you didn't. No matter which way you try and say it, it is a bold-faced lie. You could have reasoning to accompany your lie, still makes it a lie. Even then we've already discussed how your reasoning for targetting Tanny>Gheb is horrendous.

@J: What is your current reasoning for Tiger being town?
JTB is scummier then him. Plus Tiger has made statements towards the big players of the game that scum would be more cautious of making in general. During D1 he was actively scum-hunting when he was around and also taking opinions on arguments while backing up why he thought so. Then there is also I have the faintest re-collection of Tiger having an idea which made me think he was town because of the thing he suggested. Combine that with Yourself/JTB being alot scummier and you have a townyTiger.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kuzi, explain to us your flip on me? You were extremely gung-ho about lynching me and then you said, "Well in the night I had a massive revelation that J was town and thank god for that!" but never explain it. Your vote on HL I was kindof expecting with the way you were vehemently attacking him strewn about your catch up analysis but I can't finger why you are actually suspicious of him. Also why you find Tiger scummy would be a nice boost as well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
We have so very little time. People really need to either vote Kuzi or vote HL in their next post.

I still adamantly say Kuzi needs to die toDay.

I don't even really get the HL wagon but if push comes to shove, I'll hammer if there are even enough votes for that.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Vote: Kuz

I haven't read since Kooz started posting again. I don't have internet right now, but I'm at the library with enough time to vote.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Someone left without saying a word and they were on the not voting anyone train.

I'm waiting on you, my dear, I've seen you viewing for quite some time.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
**** my life.

Out all day for early fathers day and he wants me to go out with him tonight as well. My johns really are inexcusable this game. I should be back late tonight, hopefully before the deadline.

Lynching me is probably town's best option at this point and I just hope I've put in enough work into the thread to guide town in the right direction after I'm gone. With quotes from Gheb saying "I'd honestly have no idea where to go if Kuz flips town," I'm a little worried about a potential MYLO, but I think you guys got it. If I'm hammered by the time I get back I will do some work in twilight, when I have some damn free time, to further flesh out my opinions.

As of right now I want HL dead and if town wakes up and realizes a scum networker in this game would be absolutely ridiculous, you should switch the wagon to him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Someone hammer Kuzi. We have two hours and I am watching this thread like a hawk.

Nabe/Tiger/Tanny

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Someone left without saying a word and they were on the not voting anyone train.

I'm waiting on you, my dear, I've seen you viewing for quite some time.
Who is this addressed to?

I'm voting HL at this time, so you cannot be referring to me.

As far as me not saying anything with my earlier drop in, I"m kinda frustrated. This game has really stagnated with the huge activity across the board. I think J has been the only constant attendee.

I really wanted to have at least a little feedback from Nabe before D2 ended. I realize he's coming into a 22 page (40ppp) game, but his lack of inactivity makes no additional reads.

And Zen blatantly admitting that he voted for Kuz without reading any of Kuz's return bothers me. What's your reason for that Zen?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The above part was adressed to Nabe who I saw viewing. The second part I saw you viewing earlier.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
I think the deadline is passed, but I'm gonna try anyway.

VOTE KUZ

I hate this, but a NL is gonna hurt us more than a mislynch.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It's a combo of:

a.) Kuz case on him being horrendous trash
b.) Process of elimination
c.) Him generally playing pretty townie

:059:
a. How does that affect J's alignment at all?
b. How does that affect J's alignment at all?
c. What has he been doing townie? If someone asks you why you have a town read on someone, you don't reply with "because they are playing townie". I want your actual reasons.

@Tan#865: I didn't have internet. I was only able to get on for that little bit of time. I saw J talking about the deadline soon so I voted for who I wanted lynched. I don't see what is so bothersome about that.

I agree with Kooz and Tan on HL scum.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos

J, (Mace Knight, Town One-Shot Doctor) has been routed and has retreated to the helm!

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
V/LA for a tourney this weekend starting at some point tomorrow. Anything you want from me better be said today.

Top Bottom