• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Helper to Hero Mafia/Newbie 11 - Game Over!

Oki

Smash Rookie
I'm willing to get on a DH lynch. He is being very shifty with his null reads. If he flips town though. I want to go for July next.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Ranmaru ()
2. July (1) Dark Horse
3. -Joey- ()
4. Dark Horse (3) July, Ranmaru, Joey
7. Oki ()
8. X1-12 (1) Oki
9. Nabe ()

Not Voting: X1-12, Nabe

With 7 playing it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is January 21st at 11:59 PM CST (-6 GMT)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Completely forgot about YT.

Aside from when you tried to frame gheb by claiming mafia stalker, pretty darn close to your town meta.

As for why I didn't vote july immediately, I was waiting for oki to be cc'd, if he was.

The noob/IC thought was just the conclusion of my reads.

"Looking Hard?" I had just remembered halo maf, and you had been playing your town/scum meta this whole game, so I just decided to point it out

X1-12

Smash Champion
yeah guys don't have time for this tonight but essentially I'm fine with going DH lynch and if he flips town then July

I hate to say it but I have an exam on Wednesday, so will be busy until then. If you are willing to wait for me to post then wait, if you are fine going into the Night without my thoughts then I will post them toMorrow. Ask Nabe what he wants because I think he's the only one who's waiting on the answers to a question from me.

Note to all: IF DH FLIPS TOWN: DO NOT VOTE ANOTHER PLAYER IN D3 IT COULD EASILY LOSE THE GAME FOR TOWN

size 6 for ****ing emphasis

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I mean, we can hear your thoughts day 3, except there will be more to hear. I think you should save them till Day 3, X1.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The only person I used process of elimination on was nabe.

If I flip town, where does that lead?
Joey/July/x1. That's what I feel.

What I don't understand is that July feels Joey is town. I'd rather Joey go before July. If Joey flipped town, then July/x1 should deff be looked at. (X1 also stated Joey was town)

DH, you said July could be aligned with an IC. Who do you believe that to be?

I don't think people would go for an X1 lynch, so I'd be fine going to the direction of Joey.

But don't forget guys, one of the IC's can be scum too. Do you see them actively scumhunting?

I wonder why X1 and Nabe are actually talking about each other now instead of earlier on. It's a dangerous thing for the IC's to both be scum. (That's why I think one of them should be lynched anyway to see)

The IC's have guided us on our way, but now we must try to see for ourselves what is the best decision for town. Although I agree we must decide carefully, because if we do lose one or both of the IC's, town can get lost.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Nabe, though both ICs are playing their usual town play, there's met backing up X1, while no meta is backing up nabe.

both ICs being scum would be way too unfair

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How were you so sure I wasn't going to say something?

Shouldn't you have given us a warning "Oh I'll hammer in 5 minutes"

It could give us a chance to possibly save someone if we had other thoughts on our mind.

But yeah, let's not vote like X1 said. We have to make a good decision. I know too well that we still DONT know who scum really is, so no matter how sure you are, don't vote, TALK first.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Meh, I guess. Dh still pretty scummy tho. Inb4town lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok. Well, that means we CANT lynch at all tommorow unless we are 100% sure that we have scum pinned, and then ask to hammer before hammering.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thinkinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY HEADDD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think Lylo right? I mean... I'm still trying to get the differences between the two straightened out. If it's mylo, that means there still are two scum right?

So if he flipped scum, then we have more lynch leeway because we didn't myslynch a townie.

So I think we'd be in Lylo if he did flip scum.

X1-12

Smash Champion
:/

Currently 7 players: 5v2

If we mislynch, and someone is NK'ed we are at 5 players: 3v2. This is LYLO since if we fail to lynch, we will lose. (LYLO is LYnch or LOse)

If we lynch scum, and someone is NK'ed we are at 5 players, 4v1 This is not LYLO as mislynching or failing to lynch in this position would not lose the game for town

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If he flipped scum... I'm not sure.

Like, I need to re-read to see who he aligned himself with.

For example, he really agreed with Joey about July. Although I think he'd agree with anyone, tbh.

Deff want to see July looked at. Basically the whole town was fine with his lynch.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
To clarify:

LyLo is a situation where we'll lose if we mislynch, i.e. if we don't lynch scum. If two scum remain, this will occur when there are 5 players left.

MyLo is a situation where if we make a mislynch, scum's nightkill will win the game for them, assuming it's not stopped. If two scum remain, this will occur when there are 6 players left.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Really? I thought he sort of knew July was townie even though he was scumhunting on her anyways.

He only switched to DH because everyone else was voting DH. He says July was following the IC's while he is following the whole town to a lynch.

Could you refer to when he said that/implied that?

Dark horse, if July flips town, you do realize you're good as dead, right? Actually, I'm not willing to lose a townie{July} over you.

Unvote: July
Vote:Dark Horse

Even if I don't like it when people play it too safe, I'm going to lynch someone that is actually playing scummy over a possible pet peeve of mine.

The reasons why I'm voting Dark Horse is because he waited until he was asked to give us his opinion on X1 because he "didn't remember until recently", and because I feel like he's more focused on process of elimination than with actual scum hunting. Process of elimination isn't all that helpful. If you base your thoughts on that, and you're actually town, town could VERY EASILY lose. >_>.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm sorry...

I didn't look into it in that way. Mainly because I confused them. (Mylo/Lylo)

Why? Possibly a scum slip, or just laziness/newb mistake.

Although I don't think scum would just say that. Newb mistake?

Although I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt for that, it's too late in the game to consider that. We can't afford to lose over a gambit. (or mistake)

We should deeply consider Joey for toMorrow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Joey - Seems to also know that July might be town. So, lynch Joey first.
Nabe - Didn't seem to ask to hammer or anything. I mean, it was alright in DH's case, but still. Doesn't go along with his safe playstyle here. Consider this.
Oki - You can do this! I'm sorry for being obnoxious ;-; (I wouldn't mind you being dead either ;P lol jk)

July - Seemed to consider Joey town. If Joey is scum, July might be too.

x1 - Still got no read on him. Be careful with him too, but he doesn't seem scummy tho. Regardless of my early votes.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wow... My july/Joey points kinda contradict each other. ;-;

Hmmm.

Joey seems to know July is town... and July seems to think Joey is town even though he was scumhunting on her for a DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMB reason

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
1. Ranmaru ()
2. July (1) Dark Horse
3. -Joey- ()
4. Dark Horse (4) July, Ranmaru, Joey, Nabe
7. Oki ()
8. X1-12 (1) Oki
9. Nabe ()

Not Voting: X1-12

Dark Horse (Waddle Doo, Vanilla Townie) has been hurt!

Night 2 begins! All actions are due January 21st at 11:59 PM CST (-6 GMT)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos

Ranmaru (TAC, Even Night Cop) has been hurt in the night!

2. July ()
3. -Joey- ()
7. Oki ()
8. X1-12 ()
9. Nabe ()

Not Voting: July, Joey, Oki, X1-12, Nabe

With 5 playing it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline is January 29th at 11:59 PM CST (-6 GMT)

Oki

Smash Rookie
._. Well crap. Where do we go from here?
Do we get on Joey because of his supposed scum slip, or what?
Don't worry, I'm not gonna vote.

Top Bottom