• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Miharu

Smash Hero
No one watched the video? ; A;

League is a team based RTS. Where you micro just using one unit. Each one is unique and has their own role like support, dps, magic, and tank. It's free to play so yeaaah.

Well, I got a Dota2 beta, so yaaaaah, using Zeus, Queen of Pain, Templar Assassin, and Naga Siren.
wtf TA is in?

i have to play now

Miharu

Smash Hero
From November 10th to the 30th, a Seoul cosmetics surgery site conducted the survey, which drew 1,102 netizen votes. Results show that 41.1% (453 votes) went to SNSD’s Taeyeon, making her the most desired female idol to go on a date with during winter’s first snowfall.
did anyone else find that to be amusing

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Why do you think league of legends is ****** version of dota? Is it the pre-game stats/ability customization, champion design or something else?

:phone:

Miharu

Smash Hero
Why do you think league of legends is ****** version of dota? Is it the pre-game stats/ability customization, champion design or something else?

:phone:
its marketed towards casual gamers

in many ways, i think the lol/dota situation is quite analogous to the brawl/melee situation in terms of mechanics differences between the two games

hero balance is pretty laughable

removing denying is much like removing lcancelling/wavedashing

no gold loss upon death is even dumber

all in all i feel that its a MUCH shallower game that lacks the depth that dota has; the only reason its userbase is this big is cause it caters heavily to casual players. nothing wrong with that, but i don't like how its taking sponsors etc and whatnot away from dota

from an objective point of view there's nothing wrong with that, since a larger playerbase = more money for sponsors and so on, but its the same sentiment that i'm sure a lot of people felt when brawl pushed melee out of the competitive spotlight

anyways i'm just saying this after having played both melee and dota on a semi-competitive level and having seen both games grow and flourish; not to mention i've made a TON of close friends from both communities, so this may just come off as a biased ranting

ANYWAYS

iso more younha

justaway12

Smash Master
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTR50w8BKOg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL I AM DYING.

I think she's paying tribute or plagiarizing my favorite soloist in the world.
Either way it's hilarious.

Anyway, saw Trouble Maker. It's hot! There isn't a lot of chemistry between them, but whatevs~ Hyuna was awesome.

Anyway, IDK why plastic surgery clinics have so many polls :S

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
>playing Tetris
>listening to Team Fortress 2 Highlander coverage
>teams are being introduced
>"SNSD"
>"WOAH WAIT WHAT."

Some European TF2 Highlander team is actually called "SNSD." Damn. Additionally, Highlander teams are composed of nine members.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I liked Trouble Maker a lot. I thought it would have more of a storyline, but the lives should be good.

justaway12

Smash Master
lol the mv sucks.

but woahhhh, Daesung, woaaaahhh, did NOT expect to see him there, I expected him to lay low for a while, though it's not a bad thing he's here, it awesome!
The song is good, not for me, but pretty cool

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Yeah, I didn't get the job from the first interview, but now I'm waiting to hear back from two more by the end of the year. One of them is terrible and one of them is great, so I hope I get the great job. :bee:

I think Trouble Maker would be a little better with another member of Beast pairing with Hyuna. Hyunseung just isn't my favorite type of voice. Maybe Doojoon or Dongwoon?

황미영

Smash Champion
You applied at Disney? ;D

The only gave me an online interview once and failed it. I waited six months. Applied again and no response.

They are being jerks... Disney is filled with Japanese and Korean women! <3 (Men too. ;D And Europeans as well.)

justaway12

Smash Master
I thought the Troublemaker MV could've been better if there was mroe chemistry, I actually think Hyunseng is the most talented in B2ST so I wanted to see what he would bring, but he just ended up being awkward and stiff =l

I did like the mini at all lol, I liked the second track, but there was no harmony when they sang, but it was still pretty so I kept it.

Top Bottom