• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

justaway12

Smash Master
IU's MV was awesome, very cute, her calender is awesome.

I SAW MAMA AND IT WAS AWESOMEE!!!!!1

ARTIST OF THE YEAR!!!!
FEMALE GROUP OF THE YEAR!!!!
AWESOMEEE SSTAGEEEEE, MY EXPRESSION WAS THE EXACT SAME AS MINS
**** school for missing me streaming it with other people :l

What else? Oh yeah, that HyunSeung/Hyuna thing, I'm excited, Hyuna doesn't look as scary as she did in Bubble pop.

^Yeah, the kiss was a shocker. =O

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
Now I need to find a full cut of the whole concert. Anyone know here I can find one?

I wanted to record it, and I did, but it failed half-way through. I managed to find the SNSD perf on Soshified, though.

SNSD winning 'Best Female Group Award' and 'Best Artist of the Year Award', and it hasn't even been a month yet since their album came out...

My freakin' geez, dude. Sometimes I wish I was up there, lol.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'll probably drop Philosophy if that proves to difficult. I don't want to overload, so it'll have to wait and see.

Also, I would never take Chemistry and Biology together. That's a death sentence for me, since I haven't taken Chemistry since Sophomore year of high school.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
It's actually a part of a speculated quarter calendar for me. For winter quarter, according to the chart, I should have Biology, Chem, English, and Math (Differential Equations).

Sounds freakin' stupidly killer. No way, man.

I'm also going to try and see if i can test out of 1st quarter Korean, so I can join in 2nd quarter, lol. If I can't, I'll just wait until next year, I suppose.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Korean is listed in my school course catalog, but there are no actual Korean classes.

Thankfully, I can take courses at other colleges in the area, so I'm hoping they'll have Korean programs. I'm doing a decent job self-studying, though. Just been lazy.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
If it's not too much trouble, link me to some stuff you guys have been listening to!

Or I could just click the random links in the last couple of pages lol

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS IS THE EASIEST HIGH LEVEL MATH COURSE EVER!!
Taking it right now and OMGooodnessss!!
So mad at how easy it is >.<

Can't wait for Linear Algebra next semester.s

Miharu

Smash Hero
it's good if you're new to the action RTS genre and don't want to go straight into dota

i call it dota for ******* but that's just me

황미영

Smash Champion
No one watched the video? ; A;

League is a team based RTS. Where you micro just using one unit. Each one is unique and has their own role like support, dps, magic, and tank. It's free to play so yeaaah.

Well, I got a Dota2 beta, so yaaaaah, using Zeus, Queen of Pain, Templar Assassin, and Naga Siren.

Top Bottom