• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Damn, if Tery is serious than I kinda have to do this.
Friggin' guy.
I sent Virgilijus the PM, hyung. I don't know how quickly he'll get to it, but I sent my namechange request a few days ago and that's already come around.

---

I just wanted to give a big "Thank You" to everyone here. I think when I was first brought into the family by Victra-hyung I was worried I would be outcast because I wasn't so into the music at the time. But that has quickly changed. I'd like to thank Victra for all he's done and the conversations we've had, even though he still ditched us in the end. Will-hyung for being one of the best and the whole "Why wouldn't I support a friend." discussion. Karasu-hyung for being lovely and helping me with some avatar stuff. Miharu-hyung still going strong. Kishiru-hyung for the laughs he brings and the fantastic "Girls' Generation" transformation we did way back when. Athena-nuna, for being a wise woman, and needs to come back. :c TKO-hyung, for blasting music during the Light House Game Nights and the classic "thoughts any1?". And of course, my partner maknae Justaway-maknae, for being the cute lil' maknae he is. I know I'm forgetting people, but. And shoutouts to the people / hyungs here who don't post too much but are still a part of this family--Choknater, VideoKidHEERO, Engel, W.E.M.P. hyungs and more. Shoutouts to all of the older people, too, like Ty, Fence, Winnie, etc. etc.

Please have a wonderful Thanksgiving, for those of you in the States. I love you all to death.

Sincerely,
Terywj-sshi/maknae

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I'd have to say thanks to you all for making my life so much more entertaining.

The absence of K-POP in my university makes it hard for me to express my interest my interest.

Thanks Tery for being such a good maknae, too. You know, until justaway came, lol.

Still love ya' both (and everyone), though~!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving~! Get fat and eat a lot!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
do you guys know any sites that i can find stuff on seo taiji?

i sorta want to read up on him for my paper

wiki isn't much help

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
thanks that's pretty helpful timeline-wise

is there anything about his influences for his music and how kpop became today

justaway12

Smash Master
I just came home and the first thing I thought about was this.

Secret starts out kinda sucky, but picks up and is pretty good.
Sleeping forest is very pretty, seems like it could be part of video game soundtrack
Star-seeking child is pretty boring tbh but OMG, the bridge is all types of fantastic.
You and I <33333 OMG, I LOVEEEE THE MELODY, reminds me oddly of Super Mario Galaxy 2 or disney, it's a good thing.

Will listen to the rest soon, and I guess I was wrong the track I was waiting for wasn't 3, it was 12 oh well, but from what I see, this album starts out nice and gets muchh better.

There are more tracks than just the ones on AKPs page!!!! It's on that user's channel.

I finally heard the song I was anticipating <3 "nonononono, 4ammm Rainn againnn"

Best tracks imo (in no order)
You & I
Wallpaper Design
Lost Puppy
4am

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
My finals aren't for another two weeks.

Also, next semester is going to be interesting, for sure: Chemistry, Computer Science, College Writing. I still have to choose two courses from Chinese, Anthropology, or Psychology. Hmm.

Miharu

Smash Hero
gen psych you can learn by reading the textbook, but too bad its a prereq for everything

anthro's p boring

and chinese is chinese

gonna edit in what i think of each song as i listen to it

secret is p good except for all of the rand opera stuff at the end (wtf @ this)
2nd song kinda meh
3rd song is alright

hey this whole thing is p good

Miharu

Smash Hero
what psych classes are you looking at?

phil's usually pretty interesting as well, but its dependent on what you want to get out of the class, and what your prof's like

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
All I remember from Philosophy is Stoicism and my professor being mad that his wife didn't put vodka in his coffee that one day.

Good times.

Top Bottom