• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

resTy

Smash Champion
SM Town was facking amazing! Those who couldn't go, you missed out on a once in a lifetime event. Get *****.

tko112

Smash Lord
SM Town was facking amazing! Those who couldn't go, you missed out on a once in a lifetime event. Get *****.
ikr, but u 4got about da part where u went 2 da afterparty, unfortunately, i couldn't bring a camera, so i settled 2 just seeing da stars

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Wtf is this tko the same tko that I sorta met at Apex?

I did not utter a single word of kpop that weekend. I am saddened

T-block

B2B TST
hecks yea they did, and they looked hot doin it, there should b fancams of dat perfromance
god****nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i was at a concert in edmonton yesterday... i saw weezer and rise against, which was pretty awesome

but i think that tik tok performance singlehandedly makes sm town better =(

Engel

Smash Journeyman
seeing people post updates about SMTown on twitter/skype/etc all weekend has been quite depressing ;_; They need to come to the east coast

resTy

Smash Champion
Yeah, if I died tomorrow, it'd be okay because I went to SM Town; it was pretty great.
I was far away (at the concert), but it was still fantastic seeing the girls at random places.
I guess me and my buddies were just lucky as hell or something to see them at the mall xD

I will stop talking about it though. I feel like a jerk :'( How was everyone's weekend?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
seeing people post updates about SMTown on twitter/skype/etc all weekend has been quite depressing ;_; They need to come to the east coast
I know. New York and I'm there.

Yeah, if I died tomorrow, it'd be okay because I went to SM Town; it was pretty great.
I was far away (at the concert), but it was still fantastic seeing the girls at random places.
I guess me and my buddies were just lucky as hell or something to see them at the mall xD

I will stop talking about it though. I feel like a jerk :'( How was everyone's weekend?
Terrible because I coudln't go to SM Town '10.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
toktoktok by super junior is their best song and is legit amazing

anyone who doesn't like it isn't chinese.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
even though its in korean it seriously sounds like the music my grandparents listen to.

this is amazing.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
this is probably my favorite song ever now~♡
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4IfGSY0cFEI?fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4IfGSY0cFEI?fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
this is probably my favorite song ever now~♡
<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ifgsy0cfei?fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4ifgsy0cfei?fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>
.______________________________________.
TROLOLOL~~

Tok tok tok guys. :3

CalamityofCox

Smash Ace
omg who picked tok tok tok
i dont like trots just gimme a chinese song from the 60s instead.
so what is happening around here lately

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I'm still in recovery from SMTown Live!

That concert was AMAZING. All of the people who keep saying that are not exaggerating. My seats were better than I thought they would be, and our section was so hyped up. People kept singing and dancing in the aisles and the ushers had to move them back.

Anyway, that arena was packed and SME likes money, so I'm sure they'll be back to the U.S. on their next tour.

Vanitas, I don't know a lot about FTIsland, but for CNBlue I would say Love and Sweet Holiday.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Anyway, that arena was packed and SME likes money, so I'm sure they'll be back to the U.S. on their next tour.

Vanitas, I don't know a lot about FTIsland, but for CNBlue I would say Love and Sweet Holiday.
Well whatever they do do something closer like New York or something.

Top Bottom