• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Miharu

Smash Hero
not bad

been listening to some primary recently, they're p good too

LOL so im watching the Mnet awards

epik high dressed up as joker / bane / two-face. bane even sounded like bane LOL. they also did it's cold but lee hi sounded pretty disappointing live :c otherwise the performance of don't hate me was pretty amazing given that i didn't even like the song much in the first place. its growing on me though

and ailee's so good, can't help but notice it every time she sings live =]

and jeez all of the girls look so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_WIuI5VZKA

HSY #1

Miharu

Smash Hero

황미영

Smash Champion
Psy is going to be in Tampa, Florida on Saturday. If only he had HyunA with him, I'd skip work and go pick her *** up. ; v;

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Share with me some of your recent favorite tunes! I used to use this program on my computer called SayRadio and I guess it would play the most popular K-POP at the time and it was my way of finding new artists.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Share with me some of your recent favorite tunes! I used to use this program on my computer called SayRadio and I guess it would play the most popular K-POP at the time and it was my way of finding new artists.
I've found myself listening to some retro stuff, mainly because it's been my three year anniversary of KPop. Songs like Big Bang's "Haru Haru", Wheesung's "Insomnia", and everything from Younha's 2nd Album "Someday" come to mind.

Although I've been enjoying Secret's "Talk That" and Lee Hi's "1.2.3.4" too.

Miharu

Smash Hero

sojin god tier etc

and here marks the beginning of another phase

man this pic ****ing scared me irl

christ what the **** ailee WHY

cannedbread

Smash Lord
hi i've never posted here before but i've been listening to crayon pop so i th- oh god this place is all sorts of fabulous what the hell

Top Bottom