• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I miss you guys too.

I dream of having a meetup.

:phone:
I dream of this meetup to, it is usually at a Girls' Generation concert. We all have VIP passes with backstage access and all get photos with whom we are represented by on the K-Pop Discussion Thread siggy.

But alas, it nothing more than a dream :(

:phone:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
CCM is pathetic. It's like they're completely clueless on how to run a group.

I hope people rush to sign Hwayoung and give her some fame and respect she really deserves. The third anniversary of T-Ara is just the beginning of the end.

Miharu

Smash Hero
ccm and kks are ****ing garbage, its pathetic

while i didn't really like/enjoy what hwayoung brought to t-ara, its sad to see her getting thrown under the bus in such a fashion, EVEN if the bad rumors about her are true

i kinda want t-ara to just disband so there isnt any more of this

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's just another calamity, where none of us will know the truth on either side, and here I was thinking the memories of JYJ, Han Geng, Sunmi, and Jaebeom would be but a memory.

dkuo

Smash Lord
I'm so sad :( but it's more annoying that the articles on this story are getting more bs-ey.

Oh also I haven't posted here since my only post in this thread over a year ago lol. So hi again.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
WOW! My iPhone's camera is terribleeeee!!!!!

Pics of my Otakon pick ups.

I really enjoyed the VIXX concert! Made me 10x more excited to see 2ne1 in 3 weeks.

I bought their album (there were probably 25ish or 30 at the con so we got an exclusive autograph session with them. Mnet was there too. There is a chance I was in the background of the interview of fans. I was wearing my Big Bang Bad Boy hat that day. Apparently Big Bang is like VIXX favorite boy group so when their rapper Ravi signed my album he said "I like your snapback." I felt so cool =))))))))))

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I find it really weird how people have actually boycotted groups from advertisements and brands.

Actually, I didn't even know you could do that, lol. It's getting pretty bad. Unnecessarily bad.

Glad you liked the event, NKB~

tko112

Smash Lord
happy b-day fany, and sry I haven't been posting here for a while, t-ara situation has rly given me a headache, but to make it up to you:

[COLLAPSE="la la la la"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Top Bottom