• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
rofl

that is an awesome avatar neverknowsbest

FORROW ME, BABY I WONT RETCHU REAVE IF YOU BERIEVE IN ME!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I GAT BEREAVE IN U.
:)

i was made to HEAT IN AMERICA
I freaking love you both! ENGRISH FO LIFE!!!!!!

On another note, I've been watching Nicole goes to College on mnet. She is so cute! I feel the urge to watch it online to catch up now!

On another another note I think After School is da bess!

On a note from another note I am finally getting more into the Wonder Girls and the boy groups (B2ST, MBLAQ, BAP, TEEN TOP).

Miharu

Smash Hero
I freaking love you both! ENGRISH FO LIFE!!!!!!

On another note, I've been watching Nicole goes to College on mnet. She is so cute! I feel the urge to watch it online to catch up now!

On another another note I think After School is da bess!

On a note from another note I am finally getting more into the Wonder Girls and the boy groups (B2ST, MBLAQ, BAP, TEEN TOP).
teehee i like nicole too

L__

Smash Master
Just in case L hasn't seen the rest of the photos.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/unreleased-cuts-of-ga-ins-photoshoot-for-lingerie-brand-yes-revealed

The video shows all of her unreleased cuts.

Also the second picture is so amazing to me. Extremely sexy. Her eyes are breathtaking.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEKJAHFKASDJFKSDASDkjf
dfslkjflkjsdlkjsdlmckdc

sdfsfdsfsdfsdfsdfsefesf:awesome::awesome::awesome::urg::urg::urg:sdfdfsdf,djllkJLWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUgainWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

CANT BREATHE

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
blah ahha i dont think kpop stars are that cute!

i really like natural looks

i feel like i dont come across those as often as i used to

Miharu

Smash Hero

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wonder Girls is theoretically supposed to rival Girls' Generation even though they're more friends than anything. Lots of similarity between the two groups: both leaders have fantastic vocal ability, debuted in the same year, released their "best" song within a few months of each other ("Nobody" in late '08; "Gee" in early '09), and both have made advances / appearances in the American market. Both groups have won a buttload of awards like Rookie Awards, Bonsangs and Daesangs.

I'd like to say they're popular but the Wonder Girls have suffered from lineup changes. Yubin replacing Hyuna, and Hye Lim replacing Sunmi.

justaway12

Smash Master
Wonder Girls are very popular \O/

They are normally known included in the Top 4 Kpop girl group discussions and whatnot~ \O/

They were the biggest Girl Group in Korea at one point, but then they went to America and became less relevant, as they were completly out of the spotlight in Korea and didn't make enough headway in America, eventually, people cared less about them and they became less relevant, also, a popular memeber called Sunmi left the group, so I think that hurt them as well but they're still veryyy popular, just not the best anymore. \O/

This is actually a ranking K-netizens made about the rankings of Girl groups.
http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120220_1329743133_15067000_1.jpg

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Yeah, I'd say so. Soshi, 2NE1, KARA, Wonder Girls, and T-Ara. I'm surprised f(x) is that high lol.

My friend said Jessica has bigger / prettier eyes than Yoona and I was like.

Edit--Say it with me: Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny Sunny jjang~

Top Bottom