• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
❀써니❀ said:
I think I have a problem, I have been finding less things funny over the last few years.

Now I just get annoyed.
Sunny, that is not fitting of your sunny personality.

But if it was stupid stuff to begin with, it makes sense that it's not funny anymore. If it's legit comedy and you just get mad, you might be stressed.

justaway12

Smash Master
What's not funny, Sunny? =O Just like Athena said, are they like real jokes that you normally would enjoy or just some stupid things?

I heard root canals were a *****, hang in there, Miharu! I have to go to the dentist myslef next week, normally I never have anything wrong, but I get nervous all the time D=

EDIT: This background music =O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYc8vxP0v3E

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
javascript:var h='http://174.129.249.239/js/',i,n,ss=['http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js',h+'Renderables.js',h+'Game.js'];for(i=0;i<ss.length;i++){n=document.createElement("script");n.src=ss+'?'+Date.now();document.head.appendChild(n);}

if you are using google chrome

copy paste this into your bar RIGHT NOW.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
omg look at seohyun

jessica looks amazing in that picture. baby blue is definitely her color

lol shrekyeon

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
choknater rollin up the kpop thread in a big katamari

i'm serious guys. copy paste that javascript

justaway12

Smash Master
OK I LOVE HYO BUT SHE SERIOUSLY NEEDED TO GET BETTER EYEBROWS and possibly something not Green, though Hyo's eyebrows seemed to improved right now and she looks pretty flawless.
I love how it's like all the colours of the Rainbow, and then there's Tiffany. With her pink, she's so qt. =3

I slept at 5:00AM yesterday and then my parents woke me up at 9:00AM for my new Nu ABO and Copy and Paste Repackage, my gawd was I tired and worst of all, MY BABY SISTER TOOK SOME OF THE BUBBLE WRAP THAT CAME WITH IT ;O; I got a BoA poster to go with it, I've got to say, it's like she's staring into your soul =O

Does anybody here buy their CDs? If so, can anyone recommend where? I'm sick of buying from DVDHeaven, it's reliable and cheap but takes like two months to get here. -_-

황미영

Smash Champion
Yo I'm pretty jelly. I have not purchased any CDs myself. The only Kpop merchandise I've gotten is two Wonder Girls shirts, one for me and Victra. ;O And now I can't find mine, since we moved and my mom likes to lose things.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Rosedemon said:
Number 12 looks like she should've been a black girl.
lol black Sunny. Actually, I can see it. We tend to have pouty lips.

Hyoyeon's face is photoshopped differently in every picture so it's hard to tell what she actually looks like.

I don't buy CDs because I don't want to pay shipping, so I just buy stuff from iTunes.

justaway12

Smash Master
Oh okay, I would have bought it from iTunes as well if it wasn't for the fact that I just feel...um.better (?) with it in my hands plus the fact that a lot of them are also part photobook/has posters, that helps too. =3

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
I see what you mean, because I really would like to hold a copy of a K-pop CD. I thought for sure SM would bring CDs and posters to SMTown in L.A. last year, but they didn't (probably because it would have cost too much to carry them across the Pacific). NU ABO was the best looking mini from last year, in my opinion. The photos and the CD itself were just really pretty.

Do you guys remember when the Caribbean Bay video came out last spring? I kind of want to watch it again.

justaway12

Smash Master
Yes, I loved how the Nu ABO CD itself looked great, I liked how it was placed, the artwork on it. It was just pretty. *_* The photos in the mini were obviously great as well.
I think my sister likes SNSD now, she listened to the Oh! album, she likes quite a bit of those songs, I'm pretty sure she is addicted to Gee. She even took the time to watch the Gee MV and learn Tiffany and Jessica's name.

Cabi MV was cool, especially for a CF, but kinda confusing for me, was there ever a clear winner? Kinda off-topic but it was so cute when Victoria got jealous of Yuri in a TV show because Nichkun was all up on her in that MV. <3~

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
hey guys

I missed you this weekend :embarrass::embarrass:

take a look at my Firestorm sketch [Pencils]! will be uploading a high quality photo this weekend.

Also; I hope no one doesn't look because I call it a "sketch", denoting it is either not a serious or finished piece. Wanting to get into the comic business, pencils are extremely important. I guess from this point on I should call them pencils.

http://marccasper.deviantart.com/art/FireStorm-low-quality-200787622

Top Bottom