• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
you skanks

y'all shoulda watched personal taste like Today and I before feelin up its soundtrack

y'all nikaaaaszzz

Miharu

Smash Hero
my net sucks and i can't dl those things efficiently

can't stream stuff either

i really need better net + new comp

Miharu

Smash Hero
yeah esp when you take them with ppl on the opposite gender. they have to fulfill a couple of requirements though

L__

Smash Master
wow kage hasn't cussed in a long time

and by kage

I mean

the guy who I always beat in tournament

Miharu

Smash Hero
lasers on corneria?

now that i think about it i ***** dajuan at that same tournament too. with my falcon of all things LOL

god mario is such a terrible character

korean chick tho...

L__

Smash Master
inb4corneria

**** I ****ING KNEW IT ****ING DAMMIT GAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

resTy

Smash Champion
Almost Taeyeon's birthday. I'm gonna get a birthday cake and all the works. Setup a surprise birthday party at my house and all that jazz. Hopefully she shows up C:

Miharu

Smash Hero
i think i've figured myself out

when im talking about a girl i like i don't tend to use expletives

anything else and no rules exist

also stop playing lol its a ****ty game meant for 10 year olds and casual gamers that are too ***** for dota

ahuehuehuehuehuehue

and damn my avatar is so fitting if i may say so myself

L__

Smash Master
I'll give it up once I buy mvc3

also

this is mainly directed at Miss Terry

have you heard about this before?

In the original Pokémon Red/Blue, when you encounter your rival in Lavender Town he asks whether or not you know what it's like to have one of your Pokémon die. At this point in the game, he no longer has his Raticate that he used in previous battles.Your rival battle before this took place aboard the S.S. Anne. Your rival's Raticate sustained serious injuries from the battle...but, because crowding and confusion on the luxury liner, he was unable to make it to a Pokémon Center in time and the Raticate passed away. The real reason your rival is in Lavender Town to begin with is to lay his deceased friend to rest.Despite all of this, your rival never outwardly tells you that you're responsible for the death of his Pokémon. He hides his grief and instead channels that energy into the motivation he needed to continue his quest to become Indigo League Champion. The death of his Raticate effectively destroys your rival's impish, childhood innocence. Although he tells himself that he doesn't hold you responsible, he subconsciously holds a great deal of resentment towards you which further fuels his ambitions.Tearfully swearing upon his Raticate's grave to not fail in what he set out to do, he trains hard in hopes of becoming better than you...defeating you...and to eventually make it to the Pokémon League. Mere moments after he became Indigo League champion, he was defeated...by you. Although he fulfilled his promise to his fallen Pokémon, it was only for a painfully brief instant.In the end, your rival is scolded by his grandfather while you receive the professor's praise. During the course of the game, you steal your rival's innocence, crush his dreams, and ultimately snatch away the love of his own grandfather. Oh, and by the way, your rival doesn't have any parents. He's an orphan.

황미영

Smash Champion
L look up some pokemon creepypasta and over analyzed stuff. It's very interesting.

There is one about Kirby 64 and how the snow covered planet is supposed to be ours possibly after a nuclear winter.

And I won't win I play Mewtwo and I'm byaaaaaad. :I

L__

Smash Master
I heard something about Poke`mon and how its a figment of Ash's imagination as a result of being struck by lightning in the first few episodes.

Time to look stuff up :bee:

lol sanford

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
alex definitely sounding worse erry post

jose got off
Bro, if you knew how wicked and corrupt he is not only as a TO, but as a person, you'd wonder how the **** anyone could actually like him.

Like I'm a pretty chill dude, but that guy upsets me like no one else on the planet. The only reason I don't like make a thread about all the **** I know is because friends have told me things and expected me to keep quiet about it. I'd hate to go back on my word. If all that ****** can do is call me worthless he better get a whole lot of dirt on me or something or I'll end up destroying him someday.

Top Bottom