• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kpop Discussion~♡

Gowa

Smash Apprentice
HTML usage is being restricted due to security holes and whatnot... we're discussing what to do atm.
smashboards is the only forum i know that doesn't have a youtube BB code

kind of an obvious fix

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Wait what? Outsider is going to the army?
Who will make colab songs with popular artist now T^T

edit: my favorite song off that album is hero

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Every kpop song has like.... 1 good part (sometimes 2) and the rest is just unwanted lame filler but gets hyped by Alberta.

Victra
Come visit in 2011 and I'll show you what real asian girls can do.
That's a viable statement for a mere portion of the Korean Pop genre.

S l o X

Smash Champion
you're a viable statement for a mere portion of the korean pop genre. (;
Code:
CNBLUE’s comeback possibly delayed with drama offers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
Slightly disappointed at the thought of waiting longer for CNBlue but there's a lot coming up in January so I'll be occupied.

justaway12

Smash Master
Just watched SBS Gayo Daejuns.
The Opening was the cutest thing ever! ADFSFHGDG <3

the maknae stage sucked though =/ Which is a shame because I love Circus.
Seohyun was the only good thing about it, she had a cool entrance and really good English and looked amazing~.
Taemin was okay too. Mir's part was confusing, was he lip-synching or was Chansung singing, either way the part was like...really bad :S

After schools performance was awesome, if it wasn't for Kahi's awful mic and the lack of Beckah =( but it was still cool, I enjoyd Orange Caramel too! =D I know everyone here won't though :p

I loved Narsha's and Secret's doll house thing, Secret looked like real dolls ^_^ and their performance was great. Narsha's was too, but just like After School, her mic wasn't working properly.

SNSD looked really pretty, it's a shame they didn't do a remix-y thing like everyone else, but I'm not surprised, poor girls are working hard, right after that they had go straight to Japan in order to perform for that award show and then back to Korea. I really wish they focus on Japan for 2011 (And realease an ORIGINAL Japanese song after they release Oh!) But despite feeling bad for them, yeah, their live wasn't that impressive =/

B2ST and T-ara's stage was really good, I loved when B2ST preformed Yayaya, it was pretty cool.

JYP~....well, I'll let the gifs speak for itslef~

Obviously, none are actually made by me, but you know :p

*fans self*
But seriously, he is a good singer~ Ok. No, um just, better than expected. I still think he should just...umm...stop =/ Poor guy tried extending his "no love no more" thing at the end of the song and ran out of breath ;O;

BoA looked really pretty in a dress too.

Also, I was looking forward to Miss A vs. SiStar dance battle, but it was only like 50 seconds =/ I'd rather Miss A/SiStar had Teen Top/ZE:A

I don't think it was that great TBH, it would have been better, but some things were just bad, like Narshas/Kahi/Key's Mics not working, that big gap in ZE:A and Teen top's dance battle and cameramen were just plain bad sometimes.

@Tery: Big bang's come back is at Feburary, Seungri's at January

IN OTHER NEWS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=799FeP02r88&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N2P0keWQ_k&feature=player_embedded

This is still Korean relatead, there are other songs, but Tiffany's Umberella/Taeyeon's Hush Hush is just <3
how I wish, the album wasn't MP3 only :( but whatevs. I saw want to buy this, 34 or so songs, a calender and think more things and it doesn't cost much either. I'm not going to, but yeah.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I thought G-dragon and T.O.P were just doing their own thing for a little while. I didn't know Big Bang disbanded.

Athena21

Smash Ace
NNID
Athena21
3DS FC
4167-5534-2969
When I watch the second teaser, I can't help thinking about how amazing it would have been for all five to be in it. But I'm still excited about the comeback. This title track really needs to be an attention-grabber, and I think it will be.

justaway12

Smash Master
I'm excited for the new member, hopefully, she'll be good ^_^

I'm surprised people are actually complaining about the new member =/ adding/getting rid of members is After School's whole concept, that's why they're called After School (Well I would think).
They work in a graduation process, meaning you join the group and work your way out, basically, you get experience/exposure/whatever from AS, then you move on to do other things, such as acting, a solo career.
If anyone is familiar with the Japanese group Morning Musume or AKB/SKE/SDN48, they do the same thing.

Though, I'm a bit worried, Kahi, a great singer/dancer and one of the hottest 30+ year olds I've seen might be the first one to graduate, she does have a solo album and I would think if it's a great reponse from the public, she would graduate.
Uee too, she's been busy with her acting.

kinda excited DBSK's album. The teasers look pretty cool. I saw the tracklist, Hunny Funny Bunny sound cute :p

Top Bottom