• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I would, But i also got myself a doubles partner MONTHS ago!
Speaking of apex, What are people doing for accomodation arrangements? I think I'm okay for a place to stay. But I cant book a hotel due to my age, So if people have a spot on the floor I might steal, that would be a great offer to take

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Best advice, never listen to the Pit mains. If you want a real ***** to give u some advice, PM me or add me on Facebook. Brent Berwick.
Lol, after looking @ AJ's advice, we basically said the same thing and I didn't even see his post because we posted around the same time and I was on my phone.

But Brent=win, the best Pit teacher for sure :cool:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
stingers if you want everything there is to know on pit just pm me and ill send you my "starter pit package" that i give every top player who comes in here wanting to learn pit.

Esca

Smash Champion
Also, can someone invite me to this skype pit chat thing? I'm going to be super active until Apex, I just got a Wii and Brawl so I'll actually be able to see the game once in a while :D

anyways, skype is brent.berwick1

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I have a condition so I don't know if I can actually go until I think I'm cleared up. That's why I haven't gone to any place outside of my Area in SoVA, just in case my lung acts up again and I have to be rushed to the hospital.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
So stingers you main pit/rob now just like me?
well, not just like you. im not a trash player.

esca ya im down =] but im not sure if I can even go to apex yet, alex strife was supposed to pay for my bus tickets but he hasnt sent me the money yet, also noones hitting me up about housing =/

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
How is Alex taking care of everything for you? Bro why aren't you paying? And don't we have to nag about housing? I mean everything will not be given on a silver platter, unless I'm miss understanding you.

But I hope you make it one way or another. I can finally meet, chill, talk, & learn from all you in person.

:phone:

Esca

Smash Champion
esca ya im down =] but im not sure if I can even go to apex yet, alex strife was supposed to pay for my bus tickets but he hasnt sent me the money yet, also noones hitting me up about housing =/
sick. i have faith. watched your pit against that d3 earlier today too. good solid pit.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
How is Alex taking care of everything for you? Bro why aren't you paying? And don't we have to nag about housing? I mean everything will not be given on a silver platter, unless I'm miss understanding you.

But I hope you make it one way or another. I can finally meet, chill, talk, & learn from all you in person.

Well I wasnt gonna go then Alex said he could hook me up with the bus tickets. but still waiting aha. and I need someone to pick me up since the bus station stops in Secaucus which isnt near New Brunswick at all (like 1 hr away).

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Luckay enough to never have any problems with my body that I need to be hospitalized. Hope your condition clears up, Alex. Also teach me league

Basically due to my body build I'm prone to having a portion of my Lung collapse. Uh League sure, Im not as good as Coney or Noid but I can help out if needed. Yeah guys Im trying my best to go, I basically have enough hours to request the days off, but I really dont wanna drive this time around.. Again I will try my best, I gotta represent that Red Pit/Ike somehow.

Top Bottom