• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
hey don't you go pointing that giant red two years at me (lol). if there are two moves that i ABUSE it's jab and utilt. if you don't believe me watch my vids against fox. the jab is the half the reason we beat fox. and utilt combos out of dash attack and into itself. also can out priortize/clank with just about anything ever if you space it right (even things like wario's fsmash, all of fox's tilts and 2/3 of his smashes, snakes tilts, falco's jab, you see where im going). not to mention..... FRAME 2. that's all im saying about that

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Jab is super good, i just don't find myself using it very often.

Hey, someone whose good at the PSC thing. Could someone test if upb works out of it? If it does with Pit, then it'll cancel the nado and we get a free ANYTHING.
You should put that on one of those threads and get it tested.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Jab is super good, i just don't find myself using it very often.

Hey, someone whose good at the PSC thing. Could someone test if upb works out of it? If it does with Pit, then it'll cancel the nado and we get a free ANYTHING.
LOOL.

I upb > fsmash that **** everytime now.
I lol'd when I was reading the MK Q&A Thread how Esca posted this like right after he asked if it's possible

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Pit's jab is good. I just wish it was faster. Fighting people like Falco or Peach really makes you notice this.

The range is great though, and the infinite part is actually great. I like jab cancelling into F-Smash

I really like Pit's D-Tilt though. That move is solid.

I've tried to tell you people for 2 YEARS that you need more utilt!

U-Tilt is okay lol. Honestly it feels like it has barely any horizontal range. Sometimes I completely whiff it and then use U-Smash or something :urg:

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Personally I prefer his slow jab, seems like a good way to punish and refresh your moves. That's just me I like watching Earth use it. So I started incorporating it more into my gameplay.

Edit: When I mean punish not like A killing move more of a Im racking up damage to make sure you die soon move. Doesn't it come out on frame 4 or 7 I forgot.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
Oh ya jus sayin cuz i remember some Pits complaining about GaW's dair. Our utilt beats it. I got video proof as well. Some of you probably already know that. But time it and our utilt wins every time.
lol how. but ill take ur word for it. id like to see vid of how its done though

i utilt = best tilt

our infinite jab mind games people into blatantly walking into it lol

infinite jab on shield >pushes them away>they retaliate and get sucked back into jab

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
School is in Session 4...
Is it..
Can it be...
Am I ready?...
Going to go mostly Pit... maybe all pit... it depends on if I can get my fire going. Going wario game 2 if game 1 turns into a mess D: (or I'm just plain not having fun)

I cant wait... Wish me luck guys~

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

Going to go mostly Pit... maybe all pit... it depends on if I can get my fire going. Going wario game 2 if game 1 turns into a mess D: (or I'm just plain not having fun)

Goodluck bro! I'll be rooting for you. & I'll send up a prayer! Remember:

Philippians 4:4-7

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

If you want to win or place really highly, you should let God know! Then, at least there is a chance of your request to actually happen, but there is a whole lot more to it then I can speak because I'm not God.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Goodluck bro! I'll be rooting for you. & I'll send up a prayer! Remember:

Philippians 4:4-7

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

If you want to win or place really highly, you should let God know! Then, at least there is a chance of your request to actually happen, but there is a whole lot more to it then I can speak because I'm not God.
That means a lot to me, Gadiel. Thanks for your prayers, I'll definitely be praying for success but also fulfillment in His glory. I don't think the tournament scene will be my proper place for much longer (school), but for what time I do have to be there, I can only hope it's good in His eyes.

And also, if you feel like wifi-friendlying at all in the next 10 minutes... post me on Aib ladder chat! Otherwise I'm going to bed LOL way past my bed time!

Coffee™

I need it....
Man I haven't put any new vids up in a while. I'll try to put some new ones up tomorrow. Also, tourney on Sat. Aiming for top 4 solo Pit.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Good luck to you pits. As for me I'm travelling to switzerland on friday, and there'll be some kind of tourney saturday, hosted by zudenka (dat yoshi)
I'll probably use pit half the time.

Let's step it up >:D

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Is it..
Can it be...
Am I ready?...

Good luck Krystedez! You'll make us all proud :)

EDIT: Notice the apple and textbooks, its school themed :D

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Is it..
Can it be...
Am I ready?...

Good luck! We'll be rooting for you!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Man I haven't put any new vids up in a while. I'll try to put some new ones up tomorrow. Also, tourney on Sat. Aiming for top 4 solo Pit.
IM CONFIRMED i cant wait to play all of you down there :D itll be good to fight diff ppl than cfl.

I'd love to see some new vids. Im going solo pit as well even for the bad mu...i mean considering whos entering and i have trouble with kyon,gdx,etc. im mainly going to esams tourney for the amazing practice and fun. Im sub'd to your YT channel but you should post em here for the other pits when u get em.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Good Luck in the tournament, Pits ^__^! I wish I could go, but sadly, I have tournament johns ^^;. Well, good luck to all who are going ^__^! Make sure to rep Pit good :smash:! I'll be waiting anxiously for the results ^__^!

*crosses fingers that Pit will end up in top 3*

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!
Do you have any music suggestions for my upcoming Pit CV?
I would really appreciate it.

^_^

e: good luck to all pits!

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Hey guys!
Do you have any music suggestions for my upcoming Pit CV?
I would really appreciate it.

^_^

e: good luck to all pits!

What kind of music works for combo videos? What kind of a feel are you looking for?

This is some stuff I listen to that I'd consider to put in a combo vid

Pro Nails- Rusko Remix
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YhQ7BetDdM

Smart Went Crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV2u5RLAGOo

Beggin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZRoipkvwf4

@Pitskyblade) Congrats! Making us proud :reverse:

Esca

Smash Champion

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Congrats, pitskey!

THIS LINK is a post of a sum up of my experience at School is in Session 4! Results thread might come soon :) I went mostly Pit, ALMOST all Pit during both pools and bracket. I only had to switch to wario for my first round, and against Ally and Atomsk.

I know a lot more now about how to play Pit at high level though thanks to the experience I got both in and outside of pools! I think I made top 10 (12? tied for 9th with 4 other people) out of 110+ people !!! This was my first tourney with Pit really, outside of pools you know. I CANT WAIT TIL NEXT TIME! Thanks for all your support, I had a lot of fun!

CYVE

Smash Journeyman

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Congrats, pitskey!

THIS LINK is a post of a sum up of my experience at School is in Session 4! Results thread might come soon :) I went mostly Pit, ALMOST all Pit during both pools and bracket. I only had to switch to wario for my first round, and against Ally and Atomsk.

I know a lot more now about how to play Pit at high level though thanks to the experience I got both in and outside of pools! I think I made top 10 (12? tied for 9th with 4 other people) out of 110+ people !!! This was my first tourney with Pit really, outside of pools you know. I CANT WAIT TIL NEXT TIME! Thanks for all your support, I had a lot of fun!
Way to go! That's awesome!

Oh, and thanks for all the support you guys.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Sooooo lost to a peach in tourney again...not mk...i beat the mk...lost to peach...WOOHOO >.> Came closer to beating the only marth main on florida PR's with Pit than i did peach >.<

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
don't worry dude peach is hard to play against if you don't know how to shut her down with pit. that is one match up im glad i took the time to learn thanks to the fact the lots of norcal can use peach for some reason.

fun fact about pit vs peach. hit toad with AR and it gets reflected back at her for even more damage. lolololololol its always funny to see their face when it happens

Top Bottom