• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I agree with krystedez for the most part but I think your exaggerating the use for arrow looping. I'm actually appalled that coming to the 3rd year since brawl's release that this is even still a topic to discuss.

People like Link have a harsh standpoint of arrow looping as a never do thing because of the pass failures and Hey look this is cool that it attracted, which is nothing wrong for casual players or people on wifi which seems to be a lot of player's source of information which isn't accurate at all.

Kuro and Kry, arrow looping CAN pressure into situations but the counter argument for it's uses are there are USUALLY better things to do in MOST situations so it's discouraged as these moments in time aren't taken advantage of properly and mistakes are made, like allowing your opponent to return to the stage peacefully.

A second arrow will come out faster than a looped arrow. There can be an argument on accuracy which is something I don't really want to get into.

Now as for the mindgames aspect definately; but you capitalize on the situation better with arrow chains. *Like a double arrow loop just more stable and faster*

To summarize I'm just saying that arrow looping shouldn't be ruled out, but it also shouldn't be the very first thing to consider. In a competitive aspect.

Now about masashi, Kuro I agree with you, but what masashi does well that most people don't catch is his ability to adapt to situations while keeping his cool, and he's ruthless with his camping. He treats every stock like it's his last, and that is a talent that won't go unrecognized if he played americans. IMO he would rank with the US top players like brood did.

LEEGO! RP is back!
Yes thats how i try to play and yea i do get called gay for it BUT THATS WHAT PITS ABOUT IMO GETTING THAT CHIP DMG KEEPN HIS STOCK ALIVE STAYING MOBILE AND PUNISHING

i find pit (this is gonna sound weird maybe) but i find him a mixture of snake forcing approaches sheiks punishing and marths juggling hes just meant to be a very mobile camping character and YES i believe masa would rank i just dont think...it would end as well as brood did but who knows id love to think he would :)

the biggest problem im having atm is the adapting part sometimes its hard but ill get it eventually

One final thing...SOM1 PLZ ENLIGHTEN ME HOW TO FIGHT WARIO ITS DRIVING ME INSANE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ill go from winning by 80% or more possible getting a stock down and then fking dying from **** thats just makes no sense whatsoever i mean idk even know wth im doing wrong like im completely lost as to what im doing wrong so ill take any advice i can take now (though i already think i have plentiful knowledge on it) what i really want u guys to do for me is soon ima have vids of me vs some warios and i need your help telling me what im doing wrong

krystedez considering u use wario very well id like u particularly to take a look and rogue u 2 cuz u know pits options quite well

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Understandable, and your completely entitled to your opinion. Whether I agree or disagree is undoubtedly irrelevant but I request you post a few tournament matches in which these skills you discussed are presented in such a fashion.

Sorry, I was just discussing my personal use of arrow looping and trying to make a point to those who get angry at people who do arrow loop, calling it all fancy and tricks. I wasn't meaning to argue about whether it's usable at a high level of play or in a tournament, I just disagree about a few points people make.

When I do use it and get it towork (YES I'm being confident!) I'll show you results. I currently don't know people who use arrow looping effectively yet, which I've seen people use it but in show-off vids... -_-

EDIT: Pit Vs Wario, I love fighting Warios with other characters, because I can mess with his bike. I dont know how to help you really right now kuro.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
i didnt expect any1 to be able to help me i was just ranting cuz i had just got done with a smashfest and was frustrated with my pit vs wario results this time around. I do expect help when i get vids up though ^_^

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I don't think I am. I incorporate arrow looping into my defensive play when a normal arrow won't allow me to pressure the opponent well enough, and there WILL be situations, and plenty of them, when a second arrow just gets you punished (looping an arrow is NOT that hard, in fact, it comes second nature and ONLY time it hurts me is when I deliberately loop an arrow while I'm getting hit, which reduces your survivability because you can't DI AND loop at the same time). It does matter against certain matchups too, like say, Metaknight, I don't think it's profitable to use Arrow looping, but against Falco or Fox, I think it is.

I disagree. While I am arrow looping, I can immediately follow an opponent either with a glide or a WoI refresh-follow up off stage and be just as safe if I were to not arrow loop and follow them. In other words, people think arrow looping instantly makes you stuck on that one thing, whereas I loop while battling. There is no point to looping arrows otherwise, unless you're on the ledge camping. (the ONLY time you should be sitting still)

I believe arrow looping is a good tactic for me because I generally feel at ease and avoid punishes because I'm making the opponent aware that I can arrow loop and hit them if they don't try to avoid it.
Cool..

Countless times I've arrow looped, the arrow hit their shield or made them spot dodge or move in such a way that I can punish what they're doing immediately... I don't just arrow loop and sit there.
Interesting...

Sorry, I was just discussing my personal use of arrow looping and trying to make a point to those who get angry at people who do arrow loop, calling it all fancy and tricks. I wasn't meaning to argue about whether it's usable at a high level of play or in a tournament, I just disagree about a few points people make.

When I do use it and get it towork (YES I'm being confident!) I'll show you results. I currently don't know people who use arrow looping effectively yet, which I've seen people use it but in show-off vids... -_-
Okay... makes sense.

YES i believe masa would rank i just dont think...it would end as well as brood did but who knows id love to think he would :)
Actually I agree, i was exaggerating, probably not as well as brood. Olimar is really hard to fight.

One final thing...SOM1 PLZ ENLIGHTEN ME HOW TO FIGHT WARIO ITS DRIVING ME INSANE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ill go from winning by 80% or more possible getting a stock down and then fking dying from **** thats just makes no sense whatsoever i mean idk even know wth im doing wrong like im completely lost as to what im doing wrong so ill take any advice i can take now (though i already think i have plentiful knowledge on it) what i really want u guys to do for me is soon ima have vids of me vs some warios and i need your help telling me what im doing wrong

krystedez considering u use wario very well id like u particularly to take a look and rogue u 2 cuz u know pits options quite well
I got chu hold on.

i didnt expect any1 to be able to help me i was just ranting cuz i had just got done with a smashfest and was frustrated with my pit vs wario results this time around. I do expect help when i get vids up though ^_^
Lol I was bout to go off.. lol

Guess what's back LETS DO IT!!!! http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=13419

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Cool..

Interesting...

Okay... makes sense.

Actually I agree, i was exaggerating, probably not as well as brood. Olimar is really hard to fight.

I got chu hold on.

Lol I was bout to go off.. lol

Guess what's back LETS DO IT!!!! http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=13419
joined the group xD year of the angel coming forth ;D

and lol thx for responding but atm i dont need theory craft and knowledge i need hardcore tips of errors in my gameplay which is why i changed my mind and posted to just wait for vids and ya oli is a *****....

On a side note wingdashing is fun and practical against a wario with tires...went bk and watched one of the matches i had won and lol it ws funny

and i dont think ive ever landed so many tipper fsmash's with marth on mk at a smashfest ever my marth was on his "A" game today lol

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Pit vs Wario huh. Well I played Malcolm **** didn't end well, I got timed out in a match. So I had to play more aggro than usual. Basically it's like trying to kill a fly by throwing a pencil. He's really hard to it with arrows. Unless you bait his airdodges. still his air mobility is ridiculous. Nair is good in this match up. Nair last longer than wario's airdodge. Assuming wario wants to go past you with airdodging. Spacing with ariels (Fair, Bair) also helps, I never was a big fan of Fair till recently. When he is on his bike on the stage shoot and arrow and tap up on the c-stick which will bend the arrow slightly knocking him off his bike. Or you can charge an arrow for about 1.2 seconds and shoot which will knock him off his bike. The key is not letting wario have a big stage to jump around and use his side-b in the air to make it harder to hit him, so he can build up his fart. Dair I think trades with Wario if he uses Up-air, kidna risky depending on what percents you're at. Pivot arrows can sometimes work just gotta angle them. Don't Loop arrows in this match-up as much as you would air looping means 1. leaving yourself at a bad di state which he can Down b and kill you at 54%-62% if hit at the wrong time, and arrow looping just builds up his time for his fart. Oh and in some cases If you where to Pivot garb wario out of the air his feet wont touch the ground meaning. AIR RELEASE --> BAIR. Also if you're some how lucky enough to grab wario off the stage. You can Air infinite him but you'll have to either RAR Bair or Release infinite too 187%(FD) for a dair kill (FD) around 169% on BF, 172% on Smashville (Not Via platform.) On platform you can Air release and bair him due to the platform moving. Stages I would Ban Are big stages that allow Wario to just jump around after getting the lead forcing you to approach more causing you to get a little more reckless. I'd say Ban FD. Best cp's are small stages that help Pit that Makes wario have to land on some sort of platform or Stage. Which you can Uair if he does. His side step is easily annoying just hold slow jab, not infinite. However watch out for Side step --> F-smash If you call it correctly you can buffer a grab and take the damge but no knockback. Also keep in mind when you grab wario pummel him, and try to get them to mash out so you can get some free additional damage/kills. Bair and f-smash are gonna be your best killers in this match with the occasional Dair. And try to surprise em with a ftilt. Also important note if you get a tire you can glide toss it to dtilt spike wario but timing is very strict and you need to be a certain distance away. Again it's a very painful match of shoot the **** fly down. Probably one of my most hated matches I usually have 1-2 minutes left on the clock when it's over. Just play patient and smart and watch out for Uairs, his fart after 1 minute has past, for example when the match says go and it hits 7:00:00 be wary of his down b. Oh and if you get hit with his dair if it's a full hop most likely they'll uair b4 they hit the ground. Smash di up and away from him. Also it's safe if you don't glide in to the stage cause wario might bair or Uair you and uair while you're in the air can kill you at 86%-94%.

Edit: Oh and Wario's Fair really hurts :( when you get hit out of up-b...

I hoped I helped out. So much typing lol

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Pitzer Could you repost that in my New Thread?
Also Kry Since you have a very good wario could you contribute to the discussion of Pit vs. Wario?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Since I believe Wario is an important matchup, I will do a write up for him as soon as my contribution to Wario boards and my write up for Pit V Olimar are done.

Esca

Smash Champion
im the best

Edit:

Seriously though, guys. Something I've repeatedly noticed over the course of this game is that there's too many aggressive Pits. Everyone needs to start learning how to play reactive rather than proactive. Find the best strategy to resetting the situation with a positive trade-off. If you react and stay shielded and pressure with arrows more it helps tremendously.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
im the best

Edit:

Seriously though, guys. Something I've repeatedly noticed over the course of this game is that there's too many aggressive Pits. Everyone needs to start learning how to play reactive rather than proactive. Find the best strategy to resetting the situation with a positive trade-off. If you react and stay shielded and pressure with arrows more it helps tremendously.
This is so true! I was trying this the other day, and instead of playing dumb and attacking, I just played on reaction and started powershielding attacks, grabbing opponents OOS on reaction and whatnot. I think playing reactive is the first step to becoming good, then transitioning into proactive where you can force opponent's into mistakes, but that takes skill and I don't believe any Pit is on that level besides Masashi.

This is just a hunch because I'm not good yet, so Idk the ingredients in the formula.

I agree with krystedez for the most part but I think your exaggerating the use for arrow looping. I'm actually appalled that coming to the 3rd year since brawl's release that this is even still a topic to discuss.

People like Link have a harsh standpoint of arrow looping as a never do thing because of the pass failures and Hey look this is cool that it attracted, which is nothing wrong for casual players or people on wifi which seems to be a lot of player's source of information which isn't accurate at all.

Kuro and Kry, arrow looping CAN pressure into situations but the counter argument for it's uses are there are USUALLY better things to do in MOST situations so it's discouraged as these moments in time aren't taken advantage of properly and mistakes are made, like allowing your opponent to return to the stage peacefully.

A second arrow will come out faster than a looped arrow. There can be an argument on accuracy which is something I don't really want to get into.

Now as for the mindgames aspect definately; but you capitalize on the situation better with arrow chains. *Like a double arrow loop just more stable and faster*

To summarize I'm just saying that arrow looping shouldn't be ruled out, but it also shouldn't be the very first thing to consider. In a competitive aspect.

Now about masashi, Kuro I agree with you, but what masashi does well that most people don't catch is his ability to adapt to situations while keeping his cool, and he's ruthless with his camping. He treats every stock like it's his last, and that is a talent that won't go unrecognized if he played americans. IMO he would rank with the US top players like brood did.

LEEGO! RP is back!
I agree Rogue, whoever said that Masashi was too simple or would not do well in America...you need to open your eyes! Like Rogue said; Masashi adapts very well. He uses tactics I haven't seen other Pits do...like...actual arrow pressure spam, great uses & timings of fair(fastfalled, fullhopped, double fairs, short-hopped delayed, and spaced). He practically uses fair like a Marth, and that is something we all need to take notes on.

Masashi also has a great mix-up, good defensive game, good follow-ups(using fair to beat out airdodges after an f-throw chain), and is great at hitting opponent's when they come to the ground and reseting. I've heard this from another player, but he said that Pit's should basically hit their opponent's in the air since most of his moves set up that way, and then reign terror and bait/punish/predict where they land or will be in the air. Then reset to camping strategies, and then to more air follow-ups.

Also...@ Krystedez...keep in mind that you are LEARNING Pit. We are all still learning Pit, and it would be beneficial if you listened more to someone like Rogue who's been in the tournament scene and played good players and has experience. Also, I'm quite positive that you have not seen as many videos of Pit as another higher-up Pit or I have. So, don't claim that your arrow-looping ***** yet! LOL.

ADN has a great mix of Pit's basics and his ATs. Check him out, and maybe you can be inspired by him. Also-Danny is another great Pit who has a great emphasis on Pit's ledge-game and basic gameplay. He's basically the Masashi of 08'. Check out his and the rest of Pit's tournament results, and maybe you can go & look up some videos of the high placing Pits.

Esca

Smash Champion
Yeah you've got it Gladiel. People also need to learn the staling system. Most people really don't know it completely. It helps so much to make sure your move is fresh when you use it. We have a CONTROLLABLE projectile to keep our moves fresh so why not take advantage of it.

@Krystedez - Arrow looping is very beneficial. Learn it. I've gotten to where I can plank and arrow loop at the same time and it's helped me multiple times to get me out of bad situations.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
This is so true! I was trying this the other day, and instead of playing dumb and attacking, I just played on reaction and started powershielding attacks, grabbing opponents OOS on reaction and whatnot. I think playing reactive is the first step to becoming good, then transitioning into proactive where you can force opponent's into mistakes, but that takes skill and I don't believe any Pit is on that level besides Masashi.

Also...@ Krystedez...keep in mind that you are LEARNING Pit. We are all still learning Pit, and it would be beneficial if you listened more to someone like Rogue who's been in the tournament scene and played good players and has experience. Also, I'm quite positive that you have not seen as many videos of Pit as another higher-up Pit or I have. So, don't claim that your arrow-looping ***** yet! LOL.
Of course, but I know a little about high-level play and the tournament scene and I've repped Pit in a few bracket matches already in key match-ups (Lucas, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Metaknight, Marth, Falco, Other Pits, and a few others).

As far as listening to others, I take everything everybody says with a grain of salt, but neither do I take it for granted. I don't mind advice, I just like to keep steady on my own path. I've never gotten far by listening to other people, I've gotten better by simply playing the game and figuring it out on my own. It's not like I'm ignoring Rogue, haha I just had my own opinion on things. I like to be confident, I never personally said that my arrow-looping ***** >_> (but it sure is fun and fits me to a T like Wario bike fits me)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro

This is just a hunch because I'm not good yet, so Idk the ingredients in the formula.

I agree Rogue, whoever said that Masashi was too simple or would not do well in America...you need to open your eyes! Like Rogue said; Masashi adapts very well. He uses tactics I haven't seen other Pits do...like...actual arrow pressure spam, great uses & timings of fair(fastfalled, fullhopped, double fairs, short-hopped delayed, and spaced). He practically uses fair like a Marth, and that is something we all need to take notes on.

Masashi also has a great mix-up, good defensive game, good follow-ups(using fair to beat out airdodges after an f-throw chain), and is great at hitting opponent's when they come to the ground and reseting. I've heard this from another player, but he said that Pit's should basically hit their opponent's in the air since most of his moves set up that way, and then reign terror and bait/punish/predict where they land or will be in the air. Then reset to camping strategies, and then to more air follow-ups.

ADN has a great mix of Pit's basics and his ATs. Check him out, and maybe you can be inspired by him. Also-Danny is another great Pit who has a great emphasis on Pit's ledge-game and basic gameplay. He's basically the Masashi of 08'. Check out his and the rest of Pit's tournament results, and maybe you can go & look up some videos of the high placing Pits.
agree with most of this never heard of ADN but i watched a few and he was alright imo...not as good as some ive seen and u should read the posts no1 said he wouldnt do well in america...said it wouldnt end as nicely as brood's stay did.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
@Link The words didn't fit in right so I wasn't sure.

@Gadiel your saying things I've said for the past year and a half.
Also Kry has more tournament experience than you and I, I just have more with pit.

@kuro ADN was really good when I played him a year ago, He was the only pit I could say was at my lvl or possibly better when everyone esle fell off.

So for some productive conversation rather than criticism can we all speak of our tournament experience of Past, 1st step of progression and current state?
Speak on placement thoughts, people that stood out or just general experience.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
@Link The words didn't fit in right so I wasn't sure.

@Gadiel your saying things I've said for the past year and a half.
Also Kry has more tournament experience than you and I, I just have more with pit.

@kuro ADN was really good when I played him a year ago, He was the only pit I could say was at my lvl or possibly better when everyone esle fell off.

So for some productive conversation rather than criticism can we all speak of our tournament experience of Past, 1st step of progression and current state?
Speak on placement thoughts, people that stood out or just general experience.
Yeah your right, let's help each other out.

You can basically check out my tournament results thread, and it has most results from this year, and 08' & 09'

Danny has the best results by far, so he should be considered one of the best American Pits. It's gets kind of close afterwards w/ KY, Sagemoon, and Rogue doing well in their respective regions so I guess you are all evenish.

This is something I want to talk about, but I'll be bck later.

Esca

Smash Champion
I like to be confident, I never personally said that my arrow-looping ***** >_> (but it sure is fun and fits me to a T like Wario bike fits me)
As far as listening to others, I take everything everybody says with a grain of salt, but neither do I take it for granted.
This is a really smart statement.

I don't mind advice, I just like to keep steady on my own path. I've never gotten far by listening to other people, I've gotten better by simply playing the game and figuring it out on my own.
Keep steady on your own path, but sometimes guidance can lead to something bigger than just you. If you listen like you're the pupil, you learn alot quicker. Regardless if you are or not, it still really doesn't matter. We're all here to help each other so keeping to yourself is a waste. :/

It's not like I'm ignoring Rogue, haha I just had my own opinion on things
DONT EVER =P

I like to be confident, I never personally said that my arrow-looping ***** >_> (but it sure is fun and fits me to a T like Wario bike fits me)
Wario bike doesn't have a T.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well for me ive been making great progress imo i picked up Pit in august of this year at a friends recommendation tbh. I had and still do main snake as well. ive been using him since b4 i jumped into the competitive scene and after. My first tourney since i picked up Pit i didnt use him cuz i felt he wasnt ready but up to last month's tourney i went all pit and came in like 15th out of 35 but at every tourney thus far i get the worst brackets ever. SOOOOOO because of my horrible luck MY current goal is to be able to beat every PR in Florida with Pit i currently beat almost every player of my "tier" of skill with Pit but im still struggling with ppl like HR, red halzy, seib , havent fought the zss of florida b4 so idk about him. matchups im intent on learning at this point in time are sheik, wario, and diddy. For the first time ever i had actually gotten complements on my Pit at last tourney and ppl who i use to struggle with in friendlies were now easy for me. I hope to one day be able to be on the PR of Florida and represent us Pits well.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Danny has the best results by far, so he should be considered one of the best American Pits. It's gets kind of close afterwards w/ KY, Sagemoon, and Rogue doing well in their respective regions so I guess you are all evenish.

This is something I want to talk about, but I'll be bck later.
You also have to look at the difficulty of the region. Alt North is ridiculous also Texas is pretty amazing and always had a competitive brawl scene.

DONT EVER =P (ignore rogue)
Why would you? Lol, I'm a pretty cool guy :D

Well for me ive been making great progress imo i picked up Pit in august of this year at a friends recommendation tbh. I had and still do main snake as well. ive been using him since b4 i jumped into the competitive scene and after. My first tourney since i picked up Pit i didnt use him cuz i felt he wasnt ready but up to last month's tourney i went all pit and came in like 15th out of 35 but at every tourney thus far i get the worst brackets ever. SOOOOOO because of my horrible luck MY current goal is to be able to beat every PR in Florida with Pit i currently beat almost every player of my "tier" of skill with Pit but im still struggling with ppl like HR, red halzy, seib , havent fought the zss of florida b4 so idk about him. matchups im intent on learning at this point in time are sheik, wario, and diddy. For the first time ever i had actually gotten complements on my Pit at last tourney and ppl who i use to struggle with in friendlies were now easy for me. I hope to one day be able to be on the PR of Florida and represent us Pits well.
This is the type of response I was hoping for. Thank you Kuro and that's very noble of you.

On a Side Note I need someone to help me bring pits back to the forums also to AiB.
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=13419 Is the group I made yesterday.
I can't do this by myself, where is everyone?

dskank

Smash Journeyman
japan pit is boring, so simple, but i guess it works over there..
rofl@ the controversy this statement caused

y was arrow looping brought up? arrow looping isnt great but it has its place and time, like kry said its decent in the falco match, or any time an opponent is recovering high

its not a question of weather to camp or not, camping is how u play brawl

i just stated my opinion of the match, i was bored as ****.

..and earth is the best sheik in japan i think.. so i would dout his sheik

@kryz, do what works for u there is no wrong way to play this party game, kool aid is the best player to play pit in america and he is all agro no camp..

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
rofl@ the controversy this statement caused

y was arrow looping brought up? arrow looping isnt great but it has its place and time, like kry said its decent in the falco match, or any time an opponent is recovering high

its not a question of weather to camp or not, camping is how u play brawl

i just stated my opinion of the match, i was bored as ****.

..and earth is the best sheik in japan i think.. so i would dout his sheik
Arrow looping like all subjects was brought up because people wanted to talk about it.

Camping doesn't have to be done, you can win matches by being aggressive and some by being defensive. It all depends on your opponent.

@kryz, do what works for u there is no wrong way to play this party game, kool aid is the best player to play pit in america and he is all agro no camp..
Don't mix facts with opinion. Also Koolaid is a heavy camper when necessary.

Coffee™

I need it....
i feel so out of the loop atm....:glare:

SInce R@vyn left Ramen is pretty much best Pit in Fl atm i think but R@vyn was at a higher level than him b4 he quit so idk what i do know is we Fl pits got the ppl to train us better than any other state ;D so we gonna rise up
I'm playing all Pit at ESAM's next tourney.

Also, it's nice to see some of you old guys posting :reverse:.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So yeah how many Pit's are in Florida? Might have to add one more. ME I might be moving to Florida So I'll get to play you guys ;)
i think like 7...not sure. and lol sounds cool if u ever do end up moving to Fl hit me up id be down to play with ya.

On a side note HAPPY THANKSGIVING PIT BOARDS ENJOY YOUR MEALS ^_^

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
So yeah how many Pit's are in Florida? Might have to add one more. ME I might be moving to Florida So I'll get to play you guys ;)
depends on what part of florida...don't move to north florida that's too far away cfl or sfl would work ^^, cuz sfl goes up to cfl well..we did and sometimes...when cfl has working cars they come down to sfl.

Thanksgiving was amazing. Also, you guys need to learn the meaning of social topic tch! It's k tho. Jya ne~

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Can't wait to use that a little bit, I've known about it, but I didn't know you could use it so extensively if you just stay closer to the ledge and read a ledge-attack.

Top Bottom