• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Probably Maha in that MU, but you for everything else.

I hope it gets recorded. I'd like to see a high-level Pit vs Snake set.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Hi! I'm Adam Gibson. I name search a lot because I have no life.
Just for future reference mikeray=Adam Gibson. BUT YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME EITHER

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh but mvd, illmatic is only 11th on the texas pr and always bodies your precious esam though. actually tx in general is possitive against florida by a lot.

GOT EM :p

@mikeray,

u

r

SUUUUUUCH NAMESEARCH BAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MVD

Smash Master
Gnes get beat by red Halberd, ill best ESAM once, I beat ill, seibrik and.ESAM beat razer, red halberd also went in there amd beat everyone twice iirc, our match will be hype I can't wait!

:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
I'm kinda hyped for it dude not gonna lie, its going to be a lot of fun, wanna save out set for the last of our pool?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
lol, you beat me MVD?

Oh yeah, at MLG Dallas in a $5 money match or something when I was rushing because I had to leave

I sucked back then anyways..

If you wanna count money matches, then I've beaten ESAM more than once.
As well as RedHalberd more than once.

You are next :smirk:

Tesh

Smash Hero
You won't survive Maharba the Manslayer, the Mystic, the Majestic, the Malevolent, the Marksman.

No one ever has.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
In my case, it just stopped bothering as much as it did before. After like 8 tourneys x)

I also tell myself that no matter what, I'm gonna have a good time, so I just need to play as well as I can to make it a great time.

MVD

Smash Master
We never stop being nervous, just have to learn how to control those emotions so you play as good as you should be

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
If the only objective is to have fun like in friendlies nervousness goes away. But if you are intent on winning and all your senses are heightened to the level of focus you have on the match then naturally nerves are increased as well. I doubt there's really a way to diminish tourney nerves completely especially when you know you're playing someone fully capable of beating you.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Coming from someone who still has a bit of those initial tourney jitters?

Well, there are a couple ways I do that. One way would be to focus as well as I can, but try my hardest to forget that I'm in a bracket. ...Or, in some cases, not even realise that the match I just fought was part of the bracket in the first place. COUGHCOUGHNotthatIhaveeverdonethatCOUGH :fluttershy:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
nicole and will you gotta face a tx pit and fl pit/snake/wario. nicole, if you thought it was rough when esca went in balls deep at whobo3, this match is gonna feel straight illegal.

@will

generic hype challenge statements. please insert one here.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
what are yall worried about? i can beat bassem and scatz. idk who mike kirby is and mvd is the only real threat imo, and i definately play way different that fyre does. none of these people have played me before, i got first or second seed for sure.

also ptzr i need your help getting housing and picked up and stuff. or anybody just please i can't get help for some reason.
Idk that pool is really hard.

I hope you Pits at least make 2nd seed. Remember that top 2 make it out, so even if you lose to the best player in the pool, if you beat everyone else, you're set. We need Pits to make it to 2nd round.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Omw to newark! Apex hype!

Maha/luckay/ptzr/blubo etc.

Hit me up sometime when you guys arrive i'd love to chill!:)

407-920-3812

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
530 559 6463 that's my number. ill be there friday night at 930pm

still no one will house me or drive me yet tho. i may have to walk to apex in a foreign state and sleep outside the venue. better bring my gps and a sleeping bag :c oh well, won't be the first time i've slept outside a venue in a faraway place. last time i at least had a car hood to keep me off the ground tho :/ oh well this experiance and knowing that im meeting all of yall will be more than enough to keep me warm......... i hope lol

Top Bottom