• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Aww, wish I was going to Apex... But I can at least watch online. I rather like "Arrowdynamics," but it's whatever you guys want, ha.

Hey guys, it's almost 2012~ :fluttershy:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Although it's not New Year's yet for me, I couldn't help but saying it.
Happy New Years to (almost) everyone! And oh look, new avy!

EDIT: I need Kuro to contact me eventually for something.

EDIT 2: Legit time to say Happy New Year, from the WC!

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
Happy new year Pit boards.

Apex is sooooo close... Pools are making me scared even if they are revealed yet. top2 of 8 get out... guh

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Just send me pms if you ever have something u need to ask me about. I'll respond as soon as i can.

Had the best new years ever...omg

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I had my first bad dream on this day, too. I feel that bracket may be rigged somewhat, but I shouldn't really say much. -.- Sorry I'm not as supportive as I used to be.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
what are yall worried about? i can beat bassem and scatz. idk who mike kirby is and mvd is the only real threat imo, and i definately play way different that fyre does. none of these people have played me before, i got first or second seed for sure.

also ptzr i need your help getting housing and picked up and stuff. or anybody just please i can't get help for some reason.

Tesh

Smash Hero
MVD and Bassem better fight hard to make it out cuz Maharba is goin in.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I meant goin into overtime. Bout to get those consecutive 3 minute rematches every game all day.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Yeh luckay xD brianna is my real name lol I figured id use it since personally I love my name ~ and okay good to know cuz I had no clue who he was lol

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
mvd you don't understand the dimension from whence this texas pit came to be. i've been working with the best of the best getting ready for this ****. im going in, whether it's fast fun and addictive or into overtime. depends on your style weakness son.

pwii! lend me thy drill!

MVD

Smash Master
You don't understand that the three people I train with all the time are better than the whole state of Texas

:phone:

Top Bottom