• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
See we have the chill Pits like me, fyre, krys who just play the game and are willing to contribute, but dont sweat the small stuff. Then theres the stressful/Work work work pits like you AP or gadiel sometimes who keep talking about mu and stage discussions or getting better like its a job. Just relax and let the knowledge/experience come naturally.

And krys youre not top pit until you drop wario :troll:

:phone:
Uhhh that's enthusiasm. Not stress lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Aight. My point was that nothing i do for these boards is to help myself as much as it is help out you guys. And i love helping people. So that's why i don't mind. You have no idea how much i'd like for it to somehow be able to magically be done by itself...but it isn't, can't and won't be. So that's why i push. Has nothing to do with me approaching brawl with a certain mental style or w/e mumbo jumbo lol.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
everyone calm down now.

also i was joking, i know im not the best pit. KIRAFLAX currently is.

luckay does contribute to MU/business stuff

we love having MVD around (more than AP lol jk but not jk lol jk but not jk.....)

luckay if you are the chill pit, kuro is the business pit, and AP is the flip out pit, what does that make me, fyre, and ptzr?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
true, i mean hell kuro you and me are the only ones here besides dez with actual peach experiance, and dez still uses wario on peach for some reason so you and me are the only ones with the knowledge my son.

why don't we just do the next MU by having people list the MUs they know really well (like 3 or 4) and pick the most common one?

like for me it would be olimar, lucario, TL, falco. then someone else lists and you just pick a common unwritten MU
I mean, I have some Peach exp as well. I've played/MM/friendlied Nicole at every tournament we've both been at and do the best at it w/ Pit. Quivo plays a bit of Peach as well whenever we play in Columbus. Though, there's not much for me to add in terms of that.

But Falco tho. Man, **** that character. I just happen to run into like Shugo or Sorasin and I have to rely on Sheik or Kirby because I don't know the MU and still lose.

[EDIT:] You're the smash addict Pit, Maha. You keep saying you're going to quit cold turkey and never do.

no idea about fyre and ptzr, since i hardly ever post here. fyre's probably "the chick" pit tho

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
I mean, I have some Peach exp as well. I've played/MM/friendlied Nicole at every tournament we've both been at and do the best at it w/ Pit. Quivo plays a bit of Peach as well whenever we play in Columbus. Though, there's not much for me to add in terms of that.

But Falco tho. Man, **** that character. I just happen to run into like Shugo or Sorasin and I have to rely on Sheik or Kirby because I don't know the MU and still lose.

[EDIT:] You're the smash addict Pit, Maha. You keep saying you're going to quit cold turkey and never do.

no idea about fyre and ptzr, since i hardly ever post here. fyre's probably "THE HOT" pit tho
fix'd it for ya. lololololol

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace

no idea about fyre and ptzr, since i hardly ever post here. fyre's probably "the chick" pit tho
Lol. Well I already know where I fit in the pit spectrum... hahahah

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I have no idea what fyre looks like, but from the looks of comments around the board, she is apparently really hot. I'll take your collective words for it.

Oh yeah, I was at that tournament in IN that Krys wanted to go to but couldn't. First round got Sorasin (Falco) and lost 0-2 (0-1 w/ Pit - game one, two stock) and then got Hilt (Olimar) in losers and lost again 0-2 (0-1 w/ Pit game two, two stock). I don't know either of those MU's well with this character, though I know them with Kirby/Sheik and Mario respectively (coincidentally, both games were closer).

There are a lot of things I need to fix with both of these MUs, but there's honestly not too much opportunity for me to play them sans-Wifi. Any sort of advice would be helpful.

Man, I feel like I only know a few MU's with Pit... Peach, R.O.B., D3, Mario, Sheik (kinda), TL (kinda) and Puff. Otherwise, I just do basic Pit things and try to read people.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's Research/Technical/Variety Pit to you... And I'm aggressive bout the MUs since we never get most of the stuff done, as if being rejected wasn't bad enough. Admit that we get distracted and change topics really fast quickly, and forget the important things often. We just don't focus enough and/or lack the information and formats we need. You can't say I didn't try, though.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
I'd LOVE to contribute, but I don't really have much knowledge on the MU we're currently discussing. Instead, I asked one of our resident good Peach mains to contribute as a favor to me. Hopefully he will. Whenever I feel like it'd be worth using a post to contribute knowledge I'm actually sure about, I'll gladly help out.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, asking the other side for help is okay. A few char mains I would nearly refuse to ask are Falcons, and MKs, generally whoever else are relatively mean.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
so i just want to let you guys who may not know this trick i've been recently using against snake and TL when camping i think i should let you guys know a maharba special. please avert your eyes to the idea thread. btw im high. and also want to say i have tested this out with shadow1pj with both characters, mainly TL though. okay, onward===========>

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Merry Christmas to (almost) all, and I say this due to a semi-common occurrence that I found earlier today, or in other words, someone's been on the naughty list. I'll probably say it again later since technically it isn't Christmas yet here where I live.

EDIT: Now I can say Merry Christmas legitly, but not to everyone.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I will have Kuro deal with this... again, since apparently, you don't know when to stop your trollish ambitions, even on Christmas.

link2702

Smash Champion
oh admirLOL put a cork in it already

if you'd quit throwing a hissy fit all the time and giving people a reason to attack you, you wouldn't have this problem.

its all your fault that this crap has happened to you.

and if you hadn't started everything in the first place none of this would be happening.

I tried to be reasonable with you a long time ago, but you kept starting crap over and over and over and getting butthurt over everything, so forget it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So what you're saying is because of what happened 3 years ago that wasn't even severe, you're gonna troll me for eternity like a curse? That's real mature. You act as if I'm the only one who has hissy fits, but I believe my existence is giving you a hissy fit. It doesn't matter whether I'm doing something that doesn't even relate to you, or taking a relaxing break, you just keep going.

You know you're pretty much making a fool of yourself this time around, right? Honestly, give it a rest.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So if I complain about a top tier (which I'm not the only one who does), you're gonna stick your nose into my business that isn't yours, and boss me around and trying to get me to stop by trolling me forever as if you were acting like my Dad.

I don't have to say anything or do anything you try to force me to. You choose to continue trolling, and if you keep getting in trouble because of it, then that's your fault, not mine. You'll eventually dig your own hole while continuously trying to get me to be your pet and do what you say. You should quit trying to make me do stuff, while at the same time, spend more time doing stuff that don't involve me. This cycle of conflict is very tiresome, and you and I know that you love to start a possible flame war between us.

You can easily stop this by stopping yourself, and never get involved in anything that pertains to me at all, or posting those stupid pictures and such. Speaking of which, you ever notice that the only time I mention you is when you start something, while at the same time, you see me occasionally restraining myself? Maybe it's a possible hint that I've been trying to avoid and ignore you, but you just keep coming back.

Have you ever thought about that you're the real problem when it comes to these situations? It's bad on AIB, and it's bad here on the Pit boards. Heck, most of your posts on these boards are just intentionally wanting to provoke me, and I'm probably not the only one who notices this. Think about it, and no, don't expect me to admit or do anything you say. Maybe it is you who should give it a rest. And before you bring up my "tier" issue, don't even try, because that does NOT concern you, or even relate to you.

EDIT: You, give me chances? If I was giving you chances, do you even know how many chances you'd have wasted? Don't ever try to attempt to negotiate with me again because you blew it long ago, and even if I did, you'd still continue, and I can tell that you would, considering what you've done these 3 years.

link2702

Smash Champion
I gave YOU the chance several times admirLOL and you were the one who blew it.

I told you i'd knock it off, and tried to several times, what happened? you expected me to kiss your *** just like everyone else, you were expecting me to "bow down before you" you weren't wanting to come to any kind of agreement, you were basically wanting me to suck up to you and praise you, just like you expected evyerone else to do.

the few times i tried to, you acted like a snobby prick, and refused to accept that you were the one who started everything.

don't work like that admirLOL.

btw it had nothing to do with you complaining about the top tiers, just an FYI, i could care less about that.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And once again, you go too far, and don't think I didn't see that stupid pic, either. You want me to come to an agreement, but realize that not every situation will have an agreement. I have my rights not to have an agreement with you, or anyone who goes over the line, and we both know that you have crossed that line countless times. If you want to continue your trolling charade and such (which you do because you NEVER get my name right), then don't expect not to get in trouble eventually. If you complain about that, then that's your fault, not mine.

And what was I supposed to knock off, since you think you control me? Not that I'd listen anyways since you'd never stop, period. And since when did you actually try to stop? I don't recall you ever stopping at all, too, not that it matters anymore because this will eventually become an endless cycle of pointless ranting that's time-consuming to not only us, but also being a plague to the Pit boards in the form of another conflict that you started, so... You may want to stop.

link2702

Smash Champion
mm....

so that day i tried to come to an agreement in the aib chat and you threw a fit about it later on slipped your mind i guess right? :awesome: i posted a picture that had absolutely nothing to do with you, you scream out the racist card, (which is funny cuz the pic wasn't even racist) then started *****ing again about how I'm only there to start crap with you, when it wasnt even directed toward you in the first place.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You really love lying to me a lot, not that I'm surprised. Honestly, is trolling and picking on just 1 individual on the internet what you like to do so often that it becomes a hobby? You can try posting much of the stuff, but most of the time, it's just an indirect approach towards me, and again, I know this, since you've been doing this for a long time.
Need I remind you that this isn't positively contributing to the Pit boards...

link2702

Smash Champion
not lying in the least admirLOL

In fact I've got the screenshto saved somewhere on my computer from that day :awesome:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
This argument and conflict is stupid, so now it should end. I rather not have a mod in an un-jolly mood today.

link2702

Smash Champion
huh....? figured by now the infraction/ban/something would of happened.....

well this was a disappointment....

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I just hope you're not describing me. I actually want to have a nice time today, and not to mention that the new year's coming, making it exciting.

Top Bottom