• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kowns Thread.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
**** you. why don't i get a shout out. go to hell.

just kidding but y u h8 me sun?

also for the next MU discussion we should do TL. i've finally learned that MU and understand why it's even not TL's favor. im getting this ****.

also i read somewhere that people say all pit's play the same. idk what yall think but i think we all actually have pretty different styles. in fact im gonna add a section on mobility in my summary because i do some mobility techs that no one else really does from what i've seen

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Hey Luckay! Looking forward to meeting yah at the Fall Church Tourney next week! :)

That and I can't wait to see how I hold up against some real brawl players.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's just we can never finish the majority of things, and you know it. We try and try, and only get few things done. Remember that I personally tried to get the MUs on track back in 2009, which failed. I mean we do a few things, but don't finish most things. This is a reason why I don't feel motivated or preferred to be alone, until others do their part as well.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
It takes actually playing those characters to have matchup knowledge on them you know. I haven't played any Peach's besides the one I normally play whose style I already have down, Marth I'll probably get some matches for next week, I don't play ZSS mains offline since they're pretty rare, etc etc etc

Hope you have fun Lenus, lets be sure to get some matches in.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
true, i mean hell kuro you and me are the only ones here besides dez with actual peach experiance, and dez still uses wario on peach for some reason so you and me are the only ones with the knowledge my son.

why don't we just do the next MU by having people list the MUs they know really well (like 3 or 4) and pick the most common one?

like for me it would be olimar, lucario, TL, falco. then someone else lists and you just pick a common unwritten MU

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well I tried the stage thing once too, but that became a bust, I believe, or someone else did. I suppose it's really us who needs experience, but I did try asking the other side who has Pit experience back then as well to get both sides of it.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
FYRE has a really smart Pit, def the smartest I've played in a while. She plays really weird, and it's not just the walking, but her set ups are different and her game is slower paced which is extremely different from most Pits on here.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Don't forget I've sparred with her before, so that helped, too. I hope I'm not useless. D: The strange style does get me off guard too, though she notices my aggression sometimes depending on the situation.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
@Maharba- Well if that's the case, I guess my MU list would include: MK, Snake, Falco, Marth, Mario, Pit, TL, ROB, Fox, and Ike.

edit: Thanks, guys... >///>
To follow up on this mine would be:
Snake, mario, luigi, ike, wario, zss, peach.
To a lesser extent:Falco, marth, diddy, IC, olimar, dedede, GaW, lucario.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well i said 3 or 4 so that we wouldn't have to list everything we know. but if we are listing all of our MUs we know well

peach diddy lucario olimar falco luigi fox wolf rob g&w MK snake DDD TL DK kirby link

also, im the best pit

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You're not a Pit, so it wouldn't count. While you're at it, make your 2000th post here in the Pit boards.

MVD

Smash Master
See every pit is saying they are the best,problem? Lol I'm an outside source who has played other pits and who has seen other pits play, she is easily better than every other pit

:phone:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Yeah actually admiral you good, but you lose sets to me on your best stage. And maharba you still place 25th in texas so. Also thank you joe but mvd has spoken. Pit tier nowadays goes Fyre, me, AP, Maharba, then erryone else

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
So I guess maining a character for a year and essentially taking tournaments wins and losses with him proudly all remain to be nothing because I use Wario like a side of fries to my tasty Angel dish.

I see how it is. (\Y.Y/)

also I beat AP on his best stage quite a few times. I think he's really good at it against other characters in general though. That's why he likes it :) Pittos mean nothing except experience.

EDIT: I'm not the best pit btw, I'm just hardly ever mentioned anymore so I feel I haven't done enough. Well that's okay. When school's out, I got a job, and smash 4 isn't out I'll do something about that >:3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
DISCUSSION OVER! Get back to work! And when I mean work, I mean MU discussions. I don't need another stupid debate bout "Who's the best (character name here)" crap again. Ever wonder why we can't finish any of our discussions? Because we play around too much instead of research, and you can't say I didn't try to contribute either. I'm stressing out because of this same routine which leads to our failure. We can't keep doing this.
3 years and we barely got anything done...

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
See we have the chill Pits like me, fyre, krys who just play the game and are willing to contribute, but dont sweat the small stuff. Then theres the stressful/Work work work pits like you AP or gadiel sometimes who keep talking about mu and stage discussions or getting better like its a job. Just relax and let the knowledge/experience come naturally.

And krys youre not top pit until you drop wario :troll:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You're not top anything until you drop everything. ~ :3

I'm by all means willing to continue using this character, but Wario will have to come at least in MMs or mu's I haven't deliberately trained for (like wolf / fox / falco)

Top Bottom