• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

D

Deleted member

Look I know you Guys want that leak to be real but it’s best to hype responsibly And don’t expect what’s to drop because I don’t even think it’s real

this Has nothing to do against kos-mos she still has a chance either tommarow or postpass

D

Deleted member

Look I know you Guys want that leak to be real but it’s best to hype responsibly And don’t expect what’s to drop because I don’t even think it’s real

this Has nothing to do against kos-mos she still has a chance either tommarow or postpass
I'm just rooting for a female at this point. It's too critical for me.

I toi am hyping responsibly but I am just expecting the worst. Trust me, I've been on worse outbursts before.

D

Deleted member

Thanks for all the answers everyone. But since I’m still a newbie at Xenosaga, I’m inclined to ask what this RE thing that people keep mentioning is.

Lynn Eslie

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for all the answers everyone. But since I’m still a newbie at Xenosaga, I’m inclined to ask what this RE thing that people keep mentioning is.
KOS-MOS has had several designs. "RE" is shorthand for KOS-MOS Re[frain]: The design made for and used in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Kos-Mos Re 10.png

Kos-Mos V2 03.png
Kos-Mos V3.jpg
Kos-Mos V4 01.png
Others exist, but for our purposes, these are the most commonly referenced.

EDIT: Added other versions to be more informative.

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
I figured it out guys..... Sabi is chilling with video essays..... and you need an essay to understand Xenosaga if you never played it.

..... I got nothing sorry. Really worried now.

D

Deleted member

I figured it out guys..... Sabi is chilling with video essays..... and you need an essay to understand Xenosaga if you never played it.

Keep your head up. This is not the place to admit defeat, yet we should expect the worst.

Natlo

Smash Cadet
It occurs to me that in terms of references she'd likely also have a beige alt for the prototype KOS-MOS.

Banado_Boy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Banado_Boy
Switch FC
SW-3619-0087-7500
Hopefully KOS-MOS turns out to be Fighter Pack #5. I can already picture a reveal following up a Xenoblade Chronicles: DE trailer, with Shulk stumbling upon her, asleep inside a chamber, as a reference to this:

btYcXj9.jpg

And then KOS-MOS opens her eyes with a Smash symbol on one of them, similar to Inkling in the initial Ultimate announcement. Here's hoping things turn out well for her tomorrow (if we even get anything for Smash stuff at the Game Awards).

D

Deleted member

(if we even get anything for Smash stuff at the Game Awards
We ARE getting Smash content whether you like it or not. Heck, Nintendo put the trailer up on their Twitter. Though if it were other games, then yeah, we're basically zombies.

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Teasing Banjo in Smash and having eye emoji's on a twitter post definitely aren't in the same tier lol.

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Hopefully KOS-MOS turns out to be Fighter Pack #5. I can already picture a reveal following up a Xenoblade Chronicles: DE trailer, with Shulk stumbling upon her, asleep inside a chamber
Yoooo, I love this idea because they could totally frame it as a sequel to Ridley's trailer! This is how I'd set it up...

Zero Suit Samus gets knocked away fighting Ridley, and several other fighters rush in to help after the explosion we saw in the earlier trailer. But they are quickly taken out like Mario and Mega Man before them. Shulk manages to stay alive due to his visions but is eventually overwhelmed. He gets knocked into a wall, and as he struggles to get back on his feet, realizes that he's found a capsule, presumably what Samus and the others were looking for to begin with. He flips a switch and the capsule slowly opens with a hiss, a light fog enveloping the room. Shulk sees Ridley's eyes piercing through the darkness, and he realizes that he's cornered. Ridley readies his tail as Shulk tries to get to his feet, but a pair of metallic legs appear before him. Ridley growls as a female figure stands between him and Shulk, and the fog dissipates revealing his challenger...

KOS-MOS Re-Activates!

Butt kicking ensues.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don’t be. If she ain’t 5 then all we got is post pass. Get your head back in the game!

D

Deleted member

Yoooo, I love this idea because they could totally frame it as a sequel to Ridley's trailer! This is how I'd set it up...

Zero Suit Samus gets knocked away fighting Ridley, and several other fighters rush in to help after the explosion we saw in the earlier trailer. But they are quickly taken out like Mario and Mega Man before them. Shulk manages to stay alive due to his visions but is eventually overwhelmed. He gets knocked into a wall, and as he struggles to get back on his feet, realizes that he's found a capsule, presumably what Samus and the others were looking for to begin with. He flips a switch and the capsule slowly opens with a hiss, a light fog enveloping the room. Shulk sees Ridley's eyes piercing through the darkness, and he realizes that he's cornered. Ridley readies his tail as Shulk tries to get to his feet, but a pair of metallic legs appear before him. Ridley growls as a female figure stands between him and Shulk, and the fog dissipates revealing his challenger...

KOS-MOS Re-Activates!

But kicking ensues.
Then no gameplay footage yet...sorta

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Jon even made a Xenosaga reference before about Elsa from frozen.... lol the Elsa is the main ship hub you play in a few hours into the game. He’s becoming really funny.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Jon even made a Xenosaga reference before about Elsa from frozen.... lol the Elsa is the main ship hub you play in a few hours into the game. He’s becoming really funny.
Nintendo needs better employees because they are cracking so hard. Seriously, Kosmos is a Xenosaga character. Jon purposely left out the “-saga” part to make his bull**** logic seem logical.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Last edited:

RawkHawk2010

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-5576-5912-4888
>predicts character for Fighters Pass
>says their chances are super slim (despite not diminishing at all since GameXplain's vid) and can't imagine why anyone would expect them

nia-math.jpg

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
>predicts character for Fighters Pass
>says their chances are super slim (despite not diminishing at all since GameXplain's vid) and can't imagine why anyone would expect them
Trying to understand where Jon stands on KOS-MOS now makes my brain hurt... Though I might just be exhausted from this entire leak cycle (and finals). I just want to know who FP5 is already.

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Let’s not mind the Jon stuff much. Like I said he posts on the forum I go on and people ask him if his stuff means anything. He always says he doesn’t know anything.

D

Deleted member

Remember guys, hype responsibly. There is no way KOS-MOS is a guaranteed lock, and with all the claims nearly debunked, except Clock Tower and SMTV, she's on par with others in terms of competition.

Let's hope for the best this coming TGA!

To God be the Glory!

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Just watched papageno’s latest video and well that’s exactly how I feel right now. Can’t believe we’re living in a world where the most popular smash youtuber has KOS-MOS as his frontrunner. As always though guys let’s be cautious within the nerve wrecking hours left. Maybe we’ll pull through... who knows at this point.

Top Bottom