• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

Super Bario

Smash Cadet
Nope, i'm still expecting a Namco or Capcom character. That's been my prediction all along honestly for fighter #5
I hope so. They've only helped make the last THREE Smash games, let them have a little fun with it. (Specifically with KOS-MOS)

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Would you guys being satisfied with this game's Xenoblade/saga representation if KOS-MOS got in? I kind of would, but I still would want Elma after her in this game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Would you guys being satisfied with this game's Xenoblade/saga representation if KOS-MOS got in? I kind of would, but I still would want Elma after her in this game.
As a small fan who got in through Xenoblade 2, it would be enough for me.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Honestly any Xeno rep at this point. KOS-MOS is my most wanted but i'd scream if Mythra/Pyra, Elma, or Fiora got in too.

Last edited:

Super Bario

Smash Cadet
I know it’s a long shot but if they somehow manage to add Pyra in some form in the next DLC, I’d probably cry. No strong opinion after that.

Last edited:

kool2419

Smash Apprentice
Even though Pyra/Mythra is my #1 pick and that i hope that at least one of them makes it as one of the post pass DLC i`ll still welcome KOS-MOS with open arms.

D

Deleted member

Even though Pyra/Mythra is my #1 pick and that i hope that at least one of them makes it as one of the post pass DLC i`ll still welcome KOS-MOS with open arms.
Definitely, but I soon leaned to her after loving her awesome design.

Rdt.Squid KPX

Smash Rookie
One thing thats funny about people say "Nah KOS-MOS is not sooo much requested she doesnt get in" is the fact that shes still one of Bandai Namcos favorite characters. Shes in tons of games who arent Xenosaga or Xenosaga spin offs like some Tales of Games, Sould Calibur, Super Robot wars and Project X Zone 1&2. If Bandai would choose 1 Female Rep. i would say they are choosing KOS-MOS

MattX20

Smash Hero
If I'm not mistaken other directs of November have fallen on Wednesday, I'm between Wednesday and Friday
I can see Terry's breakdown video being posted next week, but not a Direct. They could announce a special Smash direct.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
It May not be Much but VOTE FOR KOS-MOS on this Video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luaeYO9Jycg :D
I've watched that guy before. He doesnt seem to really know who KOS-MOS is but he did make a video about her before.

One thing thats funny about people say "Nah KOS-MOS is not sooo much requested she doesnt get in" is the fact that shes still one of Bandai Namcos favorite characters. Shes in tons of games who arent Xenosaga or Xenosaga spin offs like some Tales of Games, Sould Calibur, Super Robot wars and Project X Zone 1&2. If Bandai would choose 1 Female Rep. i would say they are choosing KOS-MOS
I completely agree with you! They should definitely choose her and even if they dont she can still get in. I feel like the slot argument is long gone.

There is not much left for us to start seeing this :3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgPg9ReWAAAG6WU.png

https://files.gamebanana.com/img/ss/skins/5d4e9b7d356f1.webp

It may be announced on November 6.
I really do hope it is KOS-MOS but just be aware that there have been lots of leaks about her this week. I do hope one is real but let's be wary about it.

D

Deleted member

I've watched that guy before. He doesnt seem to really know who KOS-MOS is but he did make a video about her before.

I completely agree with you! They should definitely choose her and even if they dont she can still get in. I feel like the slot argument is long gone.

I really do hope it is KOS-MOS but just be aware that there have been lots of leaks about her this week. I do hope one is real but let's be wary about it.
You can't trust every leak on the internet these days. Put up KOS-MOS of Doom Slayer (**** me it sounds better on him) and you have the entire Smash magnetizing towards them. These days, leak characters like that are just magnets for attention, but all that matters is the truth, and nothing but the truth.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Why November 6th?
I’m pretty sure that’s when they show Terry off and tease the final fighter.

Speaking of that pair, don’t you find it odd that they have a Xenoblade 2 costume to go along with the pass? It’s almost completely random for a pass to include this specific costume that doesn’t have any relationships with any of the pass we have seen so far. If Kos-Mos is included in the pass, it’ll make a lot of sense since XB2 players are already aware of her.

kool2419

Smash Apprentice

Speaking of that pair, don’t you find it odd that they have a Xenoblade 2 costume to go along with the pass? It’s almost completely random for a pass to include this specific costume that doesn’t have any relationships with any of the pass we have seen so far. If Kos-Mos is included in the pass, it’ll make a lot of sense since XB2 players are already aware of her.
You know i haven`t really thought about that, yes it is quite strange.

D

Deleted member

Looks like the stars are beginning to connect...

BlackInk

Smash Lord
You know i haven`t really thought about that, yes it is quite strange.
It’s weird how almost everyone forgets that since leakers are trying really hard to pin down the final character with every scrape and detail. I mean, it’s a first party costume for a third party pass. It’s so damn fishy.

D

Deleted member

It’s weird how almost everyone forgets that since leakers are trying really hard to pin down the final character with every scrape and detail. I mean, it’s a first party costume for a third party pass. It’s so damn fishy.
I mean, anything could happen at this point.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

If the pass were to close with a Xeno character as it opened with a Mii costume, I’d guess the playable character is either KOS-MOS or Elma. Or maybe even Mecha-Fiora.

D

Deleted member

If the pass were to close with a Xeno character as it opened with a Mii costume, I’d guess the playable character is either KOS-MOS or Elma. Or maybe even Mecha-Fiora.
Note thaat all the characters so far are third party. KOS-MOS is the most likely though down the road, I would definitely see Elma.

Cruiser

Smash Rookie
Well, I have recently fell in love with the Xenosaga series only a year ago and the more time passes, the more excited I get for KOS-MOS's chances. She has that striking design perfect for smash and Namco is due for a new representative. If the supporters list is still on, add me there please. Now, her and Shantae are some of my two most wanted.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Well, I have recently fell in love with the Xenosaga series only a year ago and the more time passes, the more excited I get for KOS-MOS's chances. She has that striking design perfect for smash and Namco is due for a new representative. If the supporters list is still on, add me there please. Now, her and Shantae are some of my two most wanted.
Of course the support list is still open! Thanks for joining :)

So the rumour now is apparently Terry will drop on November 1st cause of that SNK spirits copyright. If that's true than all "leaks" should be taken with a grain of salt right now and we will only find out about fighter #5 later in the month. I really doubt #5 is at the game awards.

Cruiser

Smash Rookie
Of course the support list is still open! Thanks for joining :)

So the rumour now is apparently Terry will drop on November 1st cause of that SNK spirits copyright. If that's true than all "leaks" should be taken with a grain of salt right now and we will only find out about fighter #5 later in the month. I really doubt #5 is at the game awards.
No offense. I still try to stay away from most leaks, but when KOS-MOS got mentioned again this week I could not resist. This was also my first post in smash boards so I am new here, but I am not new smash in any way. I’m glad other people think fighter #5 will be revealed before TGA since I’m sure everybody is noticing that these DLC are coming out very quick. Then again, I should probably stay away from this site if I want to avoid leaks lo. Damn you, KOS-MOS bringing me here.

( ps. I want Shantae too. But this is not the right thread for that )

Last edited:

Suiren_Kirin

Smash Cadet
No offense. I still try to stay away from most leaks, but when KOS-MOS got mentioned again this week I could not resist. This was also my first post in smash boards so I am new here, but I am not new smash in any way. I’m glad other people think fighter #5 will be revealed before TGA since I’m sure everybody is noticing that these DLC are coming out very quick. Then again, I should probably stay away from this site if I want to avoid leaks lo. Damn you, KOS-MOS bringing me here.

( ps. I want Shantae too. But this is not the right thread for that )

I understand you, it happened to me like you, I met her thanks to xenoblade 2 Illusion and leaks are part of the experience, sometimes a leak leaves me happy for an entire afternoon even though it later refuses, no matter if you finally entertain yourself.

This time if I think Kos-Mos will be the one so my illusion is greater, I leave my list of the most possible characters in the future

#5 KOS-MOS (Moveset and icon of Xenosaga, Rep Namco)

#6 DOOM Slayer (Father of FPS, interesting gimmick)
#7 Ryu Hayabusa (Classic and Powerful Ninja and Rep of Tecmo)
#8 Crash Bandicoot ( Mascot Trio with Mario and Sonic)
#9 Sora (nomura and sakurai return to work together to give CLoud that promised rematch)
#10 Rex And Pyra/Mythra (Time is not an excuse now)

Honorable Mention:
Shantae (Popularity) (by the way I am very fan of shantae too I have completed all your games )
Geno (Popularity)
Master Chief (I think is likely because is one of the most recognizable characters in the industry, and face doom slayer would be epic)

D

Deleted member

I understand you, it happened to me like you, I met her thanks to xenoblade 2 Illusion and leaks are part of the experience, sometimes a leak leaves me happy for an entire afternoon even though it later refuses, no matter if you finally entertain yourself.

This time if I think Kos-Mos will be the one so my illusion is greater, I leave my list of the most possible characters in the future

#5 KOS-MOS (Moveset and icon of Xenosaga, Rep Namco)

#6 DOOM Slayer (Father of FPS, interesting gimmick)
#7 Ryu Hayabusa (Classic and Powerful Ninja and Rep of Tecmo)
#8 Crash Bandicoot ( Mascot Trio with Mario and Sonic)
#9 Sora (nomura and sakurai return to work together to give CLoud that promised rematch)
#10 Rex And Pyra/Mythra (Time is not an excuse now)

Honorable Mention:
Shantae (Popularity) (by the way I am very fan of shantae too I have completed all your games )
Geno (Popularity)
Master Chief (I think is likely because is one of the most recognizable characters in the industry, and face doom slayer would be epic)
This was definitely in line with my ideal FP.

The Lightning Python

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3196-3471-4788
I don't like this youtuber much but I bring you something that can be interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OcYRsgVo0g&t=84s

I am Spanish and that message if it implies that Namco is related to the next fighter
The comment says he thinks it's Lloyd Irving, but then says it can also be a Soul Calibur character.
For the Tales of series I think i'd actually would want either Yuri Lowell or Velvet Crowe since their more interesting characters. As for Soul Calibur, Nightmare is considered a possibility mostly because he's the posterboy of the franchise, I would like to see Siegfried get in just because he's my favorite character in Soul Calibur.

But I know that KOS-MOS would be my #1 pick for a Namco rep. So wait and hope.

⛧Lord Metallium⛧

Smash Apprentice
I don't like this youtuber much but I bring you something that can be interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OcYRsgVo0g&t=84s

I am Spanish and that message if it implies that Namco is related to the next fighter

DO not Trust LaxChris that guy is a Minecraft/Doomguy/Lloyd supporter he wants characters that are less important than the ones that are gaming, hell he even wants Jonesy from Fortnite, again guys like this always irritate me and he also don't know Kos-Mos well he preffers minecraft steve for all he cares so again ignore his Videos he irritates.

D

Deleted member

DO not Trust LaxChris that guy is a Minecraft/Doomguy/Lloyd supporter he wants characters that are less important than the ones that are gaming, hell he even wants Jonesy from Fortnite, again guys like this always irritate me and he also don't know Kos-Mos well he preffers minecraft steve for all he cares so again ignore his Videos he irritates.
LaxChris is the secretly aborted son of Mocha Uson.

⛧Lord Metallium⛧

Smash Apprentice
LaxChris is the secretly aborted son of Mocha Uson.
Seriouslly why he supports Minecraft steve over characters that are more awesome is beyond me, again he irritates so much that he considers every Leak Video True, legit and Valid, he should go and see many video games from the past. This is also sad because of gamers today they only talk about Minecraft, Fortnite and mostly doom or any game that is mainstream it is really sad indeed.

Again my picks for smash will always be Dante and Kos-Mos, Sora can come after this 2.

D

Deleted member

Seriouslly why he supports Minecraft steve over characters that are more awesome is beyond me, again he irritates so much that he considers every Leak Video True, legit and Valid, he should go and see many video games from the past. This is also sad because of gamers today they only talk about Minecraft, Fortnite and mostly doom or any game that is mainstream it is really sad indeed.

Again my picks for smash will always be Dante and Kos-Mos, Sora can come after this 2.
Kos-Mos and Morrigan are my top bets for FP5.

If I get any of the two, I'll be so happy I will never ask Sakurai for anything ever again.

⛧Lord Metallium⛧

Smash Apprentice
Kos-Mos and Morrigan are my top bets for FP5.

If I get any of the two, I'll be so happy I will never ask Sakurai for anything ever again.
I'm sorry dude Morrigan is umm kinda weird Unless she is a Assist Trophy don't get me wrong she's awesome but i want Dante Better to take her spot But again more DLC incoming and we don't know how much characters are coming. Again Kos-Mos is my choice and i just want the character to have justice ever since Shulk she has Been Forgotten and its kinda Sad.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
The smash website was updated a few hours ago so we might see Terry and challenger #5 relatively soon. You can clearly see they changed Terry's release date to "coming soon" as well

Top Bottom