• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOS-MOS Returning to Battle: DLC Season 2.

the unholy Grail

Smash Apprentice
Don't rule out the Monster Hunter armor sets and assume it will be Lloyd. Capcom's costumes have come with characters unrelated to the Megaman franchise, so it's not outside the realm of possibility to expect them for Wave 9.
Monster Hunter mii's are a possibility, but Lloyd in particular feels like he's meant for this challenger packs mii costume wave. And with that in mind, if Lloyd returns, it would kill the Yuri/Lloyd leak. I still think Chun Li is a VERY possible candidate though and that's disregarding my want for her in smash.

Reminder that Ryu and Chun li are in FORTNITE of all places. This is hard evidence that not everything from that cyber Capcom attack from a while ago has leaked and this crossover is proof of that. Ryu and Chun was not mentioned anywhere. This just rejuvenated my thoughts on another Capcom rep joining smash, and Chun li would be a very awesome sleeper pick. And if she is coming, she will definitely bring along the hunter mii's.

Also Monster Hunter mii's coming back would destroy the concert leak. One thing I really like is how the Aegis killed so many leaks and even though this includes Crei-MOS, I couldn't be happier knowing it was my secret wish character all this time.

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Monster Hunter mii's are a possibility, but Lloyd in particular feels like he's meant for this challenger packs mii costume wave. And with that in mind, if Lloyd returns, it would kill the Yuri/Lloyd leak. I still think Chun Li is a VERY possible candidate though and that's disregarding my want for her in smash.

Reminder that Ryu and Chun li are in FORTNITE of all places. This is hard evidence that not everything from that cyber Capcom attack from while ago has leaked and this crossover is proof of that. Ryu and Chun was not mentioned anywhere. This just rejuvenated my thoughts on another Capcom rep joining smash, and Chun li would be a very awesome sleeper pick. And if she is coming, she will definitely bring along the hunter mii's.

Also Monster Hunter mii's coming back would destroy the concert leak. One thing I really like is how the Aegis killed so many leaks and even though this includes Crei-MOS, I couldn't be happier knowing it was my secret wish character all this time.
You're also forgetting that Tales is the third biggest JRPG series of all time in Japan.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace

Reminder that Ryu and Chun li are in FORTNITE of all places. This is hard evidence that not everything from that cyber Capcom attack from while ago has leaked and this crossover is proof of that. Ryu and Chun was not mentioned anywhere. This just rejuvenated my thoughts on another Capcom rep joining smash, and Chun li would be a very awesome sleeper pick. And if she is coming, she will definitely bring along the hunter mii's.

Well the concert leak is 100% fake and so is that chun li one. There is proof that Nintendo has done everything to seal smash reveals now from leakers. In case there was any doubt... PracticalBrush has a 100% track record and leaked both pokemon reveals yesterday 100%. I wouldn't pay attention to any leak going forward because it will just lead to disappointment. But yes, Lloyd is 90% coming back in this pack. I'm confident in it. It is worth noting that Capcom already has 3 reps and every other company only has a limit of 3 so... I feel like Capcom is very unlikely and Imran's stuff supports that. I dont even see why they would go for ANOTHER street fighter representative either. As much as I love Chun li I dont think she is making it. It's going to be two more completely unexpected characters or my prediction is Namco next and ending with BOTW 2 Zelda.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Well the concert leak is 100% fake and so is that chun li one. There is proof that Nintendo has done everything to seal smash reveals now from leakers. In case there was any doubt... PracticalBrush has a 100% track record and leaked both pokemon reveals yesterday 100%. I wouldn't pay attention to any leak going forward because it will just lead to disappointment. But yes, Lloyd is 90% coming back in this pack. I'm confident in it. It is worth noting that Capcom already has 3 reps and every other company only has a limit of 3 so... I feel like Capcom is very unlikely and Imran's stuff supports that. I dont even see why they would go for ANOTHER street fighter representative either. As much as I love Chun li I dont think she is making it. It's going to be two more completely unexpected characters or my prediction is Namco next and ending with BOTW 2 Zelda.
Thing is though, that 5chan leak from December of 2018 had Erdrick, Byleth, Steve and Sephiroth in it and the leaker claimed those characters were being worked on all the way back during base game along with Chun-Li two years ago. Here's A Ayumi Tachibana 's translations for that leak:

This could be fake, but the fact they guessed 4 DLC characters 2 years ago seems a bit suspicious and credible. If this leak is real, I totally believe a Tales Of rep and Chun-Li both have a strong chance. But there's also the fact this could be real and Lloyd or Yuri and Chun-Li all got cut. But only time will tell. I wouldn't say this 5chan leak is dead yet until we see the rest of the DLC lineup. We could very well see the Lloyd Mii costume return in Pyra/Mythra's Mii costume wave, but Chun-Li could still make it or vice versa if the leak is real. We just got to wait and see how things turn out.

the unholy Grail

Smash Apprentice
Hello friends! I know morale over here dwindled now that a KOS-MOS mii costume is a strong possibility with Pyra and Mythra coming, but I just wanted to stop by here and say today is Xenosaga episode 1's anniversary!
https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/1366047907099664389?s=20

All I want to say is that even though I've always been supporting the idea of a xenoblade 2 rep since forever, My support for KOS-MOS is still as strong as ever. A part of me is legitimately upset she is likely to be confirmed to be deconfirmed with her potential mii costume, and I still think having KOS-MOS would've been a cooler addition to smash than the Aegis. But seeing as I love the Aegis girls just as much, and with Monolith soft getting more exposure, I can't really be upset at the outcome. I'm sure the presentation is going to be a fun if not sad day for us seeing as we know Sakurai really enjoyed Xenoblade 2 and I'm sure he's happy that he managed to give us a proper character from the game.

If there's one thing I am certain of it's that all this KOS-MOS talk has been fun and all, and we even managed to bring a lot of people into awareness of her existence and why she should be in smash.

Last edited:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Yeah, I know people lost hope. I believe there is a slim chance she wont show up but it is more likely that she will. I'm praying for a KOS-MOS alt!

And yup it is Xenosaga's anniversary which is why i'm praying we get a Xenosaga mention somewhere in the presentation.... And oh.... just realized days later that Monolith Soft did retweet the direct before Pyra/Mythra were revealed. That should have really gave it away that it was a Xeno character.

Anyway.... Happy anniversary Xenosaga! Will forever love these games with all my heart.... even if they dont get remastered.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
you know

i came up with a really REALLY CRAZY IDEA that... might actually work...?

what if... KOS-MOS and T-elos, specficially their XC2 versions... were Alph/Koopaling style alts for Pyra and Mythra respectively? like the whole ass characters as alts?

nah, that's impossible... but ngl i'd pog so hard if it happened

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
you know

i came up with a really REALLY CRAZY IDEA that... might actually work...?

what if... KOS-MOS and T-elos, specficially their XC2 versions... were Alph/Koopaling style alts for Pyra and Mythra respectively? like the whole ass characters as alts?

nah, that's impossible... but ngl i'd pog so hard if it happened
They don't even wield the same weapons.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Less than 24 hours to go. If they do announce more fighters or otherwise have them planned, I hope she survives

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
Well here's some good news before we get the presentation. Yasunori Mitsuda (Xenogears, Xenosaga, Xenoblade 1 ending theme, and some tracks in Xenoblade 2) says he is going to begin a large scale recording in April. You know what that means! He is likely talking about Xenoblade 3!

or a Xenosaga remake

translation:

We have a large scale recording session coming up in April, and the music sheets are scattered all over the studio. It's been a long time since we've had a 3-piece band, so the number of instruments is quite large.

edit: Mitsuda recorded music for Xenoblade 2 like 9 months before release for comparison

Last edited:

MattX20

Smash Hero
Well here's some good news before we get the presentation. Yasunori Mitsuda (Xenogears, Xenosaga, Xenoblade 1 ending theme, and some tracks in Xenoblade 2) says he is going to begin a large scale recording in April. You know what that means! He is likely talking about Xenoblade 3!

or a Xenosaga remake

translation:

We have a large scale recording session coming up in April, and the music sheets are scattered all over the studio. It's been a long time since we've had a 3-piece band, so the number of instruments is quite large.
Well, that's nice to hear

GolisoPower

Smash Master

or a Xenosaga remake

translation:

That, or that original IP they've been working on that we've seen off-and-on. Either way, this is good news.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
KOS-MOS could get costumed today. I don't think it will effect her chances that much if she isn't a Mii costume as she is owned by Bandai-Namco. I still think her chances will be the same if she dodges the Mii costume bullet.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
KOS-MOS could get costumed today. I don't think it will effect her chances that much if she isn't a Mii costume as she is owned by Bandai-Namco. I still think her chances will be the same if she dodges the Mii costume bullet.
If she dodges the Mii bullet, she’d need to dodge the Spirit Board bullet next

the unholy Grail

Smash Apprentice
Last minute thoughts before the presentation...

I hope KOS-MOS is a alternate color instead of a mii costume, but if she's gonna get mii'd I'll finally have an excuse to play mii gunner :)

Luty

Smash Cadet
Everything to do with Pyra/Mythra appeared to be Xenoblade 2 related. The music had other Xenoblade tracks on it. The spirit board only had Xenoblade 2 characters. And, the Mii costumes had nothing to do with Monolith Soft or Xenoblade. Understandably, KOS-MOS is not related to the main story of Xenoblade(for now at least). Nothing about this hurt her chances as a fighter, but it might also show that her importance to the franchise as a whole is sorely neglected.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
So KOS-MOS is alive and figurine theory is born. What are we thinking? Does she still have a shot in this? I mean her figurine was ridiculously successful and Sakurai did mention he buys all kinds figurines and hides the fighters not revealed in his drawer. She could hopefully be the Namco rep? I mean Lloyd has to come back right?

But the good news is we can still enjoy a possibility she shows up. I was dreading the mii like hell today and they already showed all the spirits so SHE LIVES. But real talk I'm very sad about no X music. They could have at least gave us uncontrollable at the very least.

What song is more fitting for this occasion though?

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I don't want to get your hopes up guys, but remember the mech toy with the gun Sakurai bought back in 2016 that he said he was using for a current project? Well, that could have been used for KOS-MOS. I'm not saying it was, but with figurine theory in play, it's some food for thought.

Suiren_Kirin

Smash Cadet
After this I have no doubt that the KOS-MOS possibilities are still high. I will try to express myself below

What ES Dinah comments has a lot of weight, it is very possible that Sakurai already has the figure of KOS-MOS of Goodsmile, it is a highly popular figure, and from that to the figure of Melia that was just announced there is a mysterious period of more than one year. As if suddenly a project related to the entire saga began.

Pyra and Mythra's own alternate skins give me a hint that Sakurai knows firsthand the game's late game and its DLC content, so the chance of him grinding KOs-MOs is quite high.

I am particularly struck by the fact that the Golden Pyra Skin is, this tells me that the team in charge of this has knowledge of the saga and its development. apparently Monolith soft has collaborated closely with SORA

And not happy with that ... have they also written their own story in the trailer? why?

Here my theory, they are writing a little story in the style of other smash trailers but with their own characters, this can give us hope to see one more Xeno character that is none other than KOS-MOS, continuing the line of this trailer, breaking through and sharing the scene with Shulk and the AEGIS.

Finally, we have Lloyd missing, of all the Mii, did this have to be the last? Also with the launch of other dlc representing JRPG like Joker, Hero or Sephirot it is something strange that it still does not appear. I personally do not think it is playable, it will remain as a mii like the monster hunter, but it will be accompanied by a Bandai Namco character.

It is the last opportunity for Bandai namco to be better represented, as a gift for its development in the game and in line with the fact that Xenoblade is taking off as Fire Emblem did in its day, this Nintendo knows and is giving wings to the project.

This is why we now see more news with Xeno, be it the remastered, the recent project of the Monolith composer or the announced figures of Melia and Nia.

And if that project is none other than Xenoblade 3 and is released together with Zelda Breath of the wild 2, in a supposed new version of Switch, just like Xenoblade 2 and Zelda BOTW were released at the console premiere.

Let's remember that Monolith also develops Zelda in collaboration with Nintendo, and recently 4 new places have been announced for new workers in Monolith, and this Xenoblade X is in the air, which if remastered to the level of Xenoblade 1 will need an extra power on the console to support those 399 kilometers of map.

I really want to see what Monolith soft has prepared for us and KOS-MOS is still alive.

34e.jpg

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
SHE SURVIVED!

I don’t think she’s one of the last two of this pass though... let’s just hope really really hard for more DLC 🤞
Still a possibility a Namco character comes with the Lloyd mii but I’m thinking it might also be possible there’s no Namco. I’m not convinced we will get pass 3 yet either. But yeah even though KOS-MOS survived I feel nothing changes for my predictions. Still going with Namco and Zelda.

the unholy Grail

Smash Apprentice
I think what surprised me the most during the presentation was monster hunter getting deconfirmed, Lloyd surviving, and more importantly to me, the lack of KOS-MOS in ANYTHING. No alternate color. No mii costume. Hell, not even a basic spirit. And before anyone tries correcting me that this was Xenoblade 2 exclusive, KOS-MOS herself made an appearance in that game. As a matter of fact, her most recent design is specifically tied to that game so it couldn't have been hard to put her as anything but a fighter. Not to mention that Nintendo OWNS the KOS-MOS RE design so there was literally NO excuse as to why she was a no-show...

I find it hard to believe Monolith wouldn't acknowledge her in anything for this DLC pack considering this one is made for them...

Another thing I noticed when going back to revisit the presentation: "Battle in the skies above" is not one of the music tracks. Aside from being a shame it won't be included with the Aegis since it's a banger, but that theme specifically is associated with KOS-MOS herself during her blade quest. "Battle in the skies above" would've been the PERFECT theme to include with a KOS-MOS mii costume but alas, it's MIA...This could just be the case if they just didn't bother but hey it's food for thought.

Let's Also not forget that Sakurai himself literally confirmed he hides figures and buys them to get a understanding on how a fighter plays out. To be specific, he mentioned buying a figure that had a toy gun some time ago. Who this could be is anyone's guess but I think he's referring to one of KOS-MOS's many figures. So I guess the idea of figures being the basis for character's isn't as farfetched as I originally thought.

Let's also not forget about Lloyd surviving as well. For all we know a tales rep IS on the way and he's being saved for it (Or maybe he IS the character but I doubt it.) But he could potentially be saved specifically for a Namco challenger pack. (In this case KOS-MOS)

As for KOS-MOS herself, I'm honestly at a loss for words regarding her joining as DLC.

On one hand, she somehow lived the Mii costumes on top of not being referenced/acknowledged in ANYTHING. In that sense, she's safe.

On the other, I don't see Monolith/Xeno getting another character after the Aegis. And assuming that's the case, it hurts not seeing her in anything assuming this will indeed be the last piece of Xeno content for Ultimate.

So basically, KOS-MOS is in purgatory. That's the best way I can put it LOL

Last edited:

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
Maybe I'm trying to see something that isn't there, but Sakurai not acknowledging Monolith's history aside from XC2 is rather sus. After his previous presentations, I was expecting at least a mention of Xenogears/Saga/Chronicles X. Lloyd's Mii costume not showing up is also pretty unexpected. The fact that both he and KOS-MOS survived the costume wave suggests a Namco character may be coming. Plus, we've gotten confirmation on Sakurai's method of working with figures of the fighters as a point of reference, raising some serious flags about that "gun mech" figure he acquired some time ago. Sadly I really doubt we'd get a second Monolith/Xeno rep in the same pass, and based on Sakurai's comments, a third pass is looking less and less likely. I wouldn't completely rule out stand-alone DLC, like some echo fighters or stages, but I don't think we'll be getting anything else that warrants a CGI trailer. I'm not feeling super confident in KOS-MOS right now, even though I'm stiller super hyped for Pyra/Mythra.

Last edited:

Suiren_Kirin

Smash Cadet
a third pass is looking less and less likely
I think this second fighter pass was going to have mainly 5 fighters, and it was going to have Rex, an arms rep and a FE Three house rep.

On the fly he was choosing the characters, and apparently he left byleth for the first pass, changing him for another fighter.

I have the feeling that Nintendo has used its timing well not to play with the expectations of its players, and at the last minute they decided to include a sixth fighter in this pass as a gift. That is KOS-MOS.

Actually, the idea that Crash Bandicoot closes the pass as the fifth fighter fits me, and the idea that Monolith soft is carrying out a project for their Marvel-style games and their interconnected stories fits me.

Xeno after all has a multiverse theme and that his story connects with each other in a canon way with characters from other games is something inevitable, add that the redesign of KOS-MOS is intended as a resurrection, or a new beginning.

KOSMOSReCover-1.jpg

Starlight Liger

Smash Journeyman

or a Xenosaga remake

translation:

edit: Mitsuda recorded music for Xenoblade 2 like 9 months before release for comparison

If the soundtrack for Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is anywhere as good as Xenoblade Chronicles 2 then we're in for an absolute treat. I hope Yoko Shimomura composes a track for the game too but that's somewhat unlikely now given her obligation to the Kingdom Hearts franchise.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I think this second fighter pass was going to have mainly 5 fighters, and it was going to have Rex, an arms rep and a FE Three house rep.

On the fly he was choosing the characters, and apparently he left byleth for the first pass, changing him for another fighter.

I have the feeling that Nintendo has used its timing well not to play with the expectations of its players, and at the last minute they decided to include a sixth fighter in this pass as a gift. That is KOS-MOS.

Actually, the idea that Crash Bandicoot closes the pass as the fifth fighter fits me, and the idea that Monolith soft is carrying out a project for their Marvel-style games and their interconnected stories fits me.

Xeno after all has a multiverse theme and that his story connects with each other in a canon way with characters from other games is something inevitable, add that the redesign of KOS-MOS is intended as a resurrection, or a new beginning.

View attachment 305952
I hope you're right. I still believe even if the Lloyd costume comes back, we are getting another Namco rep since we haven't had one since Pac-Man in Smash 4 and we have yet to get a 2nd one. It's time for Bandai-Namco to get another rep.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
I think what surprised me the most during the presentation was monster hunter getting deconfirmed, Lloyd surviving, and more importantly to me, the lack of KOS-MOS in ANYTHING. No alternate color. No mii costume. Hell, not even a basic spirit. And before anyone tries correcting me that this was Xenoblade 2 exclusive, KOS-MOS herself made an appearance in that game. As a matter of fact, her most recent design is specifically tied to that game so it couldn't have been hard to put her as anything but a fighter. Not to mention that Nintendo OWNS the KOS-MOS RE design so there was literally NO excuse as to why she was a no-show...

I find it hard to believe Monolith wouldn't acknowledge her in anything for this DLC pack considering this one is made for them...

Another thing I noticed when going back to revisit the presentation: "Battle in the skies above" is not one of the music tracks. Aside from being a shame it won't be included with the Aegis since it's a banger, but that theme specifically is associated with KOS-MOS herself during her blade quest. "Battle in the skies above" would've been the PERFECT theme to include with a KOS-MOS mii costume but alas, it's MIA...This could just be the case if they just didn't bother but hey it's food for thought.

Let's Also not forget that Sakurai himself literally confirmed he hides figures and buys them to get a understanding on how a fighter plays out. To be specific, he mentioned buying a figure that had a toy gun. Who this could be is anyone's guess but I think he's referring to one of KOS-MOS's many figures. So I guess the idea of figures being the basis for character's isn't as farfetched as I originally thought.

Let's also not forget about Lloyd surviving as well. For all we know a tales rep IS on the way and he's being saved for it (Or maybe he IS the character but I doubt it.) But he could potentially be saved specifically for a hypothetical KOS-MOS challenger pack.

As for KOS-MOS herself, I'm honestly at a loss for words regarding her joining as DLC.

On one hand, she somehow lived the Mii costumes on top of not being referenced/acknowledged in ANYTHING. In that sense, she's safe.

On the other, I don't see Monolith/Xeno getting another character after the Aegis. And assuming that's the case, it hurts not seeing her in anything assuming this will indeed be the last piece of Xeno content for Ultimate.

So basically. KOS-MOS is in a state of purgatory. That's the best way I can put it LOL
Her best chance is if she is the Namco rep. If not then there's no future for her in this smash and i'm sad to say that. It was mentioned that Takahashi wrote the story script with Monolith Soft for the trailer of Pyra and Mythra and I find it incredibly hard to believe he didn't at least ask about KOS-MOS since we now know Monolith soft was asked to direct the trailer. But yes while KOS-MOS was designed by Monolith Soft we must never forget that she's owned by Namco. And I started this thread years ago saying she could only get in as a Namco rep OR I think a lot of us agree that Takahashi would have to ask Nintendo for her and well we dont know if that happened.

If KOS-MOS doesn't happen though I'm really happy with what I got. All of those neat Xeno series references in the alts. I caught a few of them such as

there are like 2 Xenogears references there with Weltall and Omnigear. Mythra has a Trinity processor alt in #6 with Omnigear Pyra.

I think #8 is a Xenosaga reference with Zohar Pyra and maybe Kirchwasser or Proto Omega Mythra. Here are pics for comparison

I think one of these two is it definitely but i'm sure the Zohar colour is 100% intentional for Pyra. But the rest is Xenoblade 2 stuff and Pneuma I think. Cant find the references to those besides the Nia one Sakurai pointed out. Overall, I'm very happy with the alts.

Last edited by a moderator:

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
With the amount of work Monolith Soft has put on this fighter pack I can't help but think they were REALLY involved. Like what other fighter was treated as really special that the developers tweeted out a thank you message with a short new character video? Also... how Sakurai said thank you to Monolith Soft it seemed like he was really happy. If we go over the number of things Monolith Soft has done for this fighter pack it's pretty amazing.

1: They directed the trailer which means Takahashi must have had a say in the script
2: Sakurai commissioned art to Saitom and we got new art for Pneuma who didn't even have any official art in the original game. All that existed for her was a face picture in the artbook and some concept art
3: Monolith Soft even referenced the successful figurines of Pyra/Mythra and their fighter spirits have the same poses as the figurines. Sakurai also had Pyra and Mythra on his table which leads us to believe he probably has KOS-MOS too lol
4: Monolith Soft got a personal thank you from Sakurai at the end of the presentation
5: When Pyra and Mythra dropped, Monolith Soft had a part in a cute thank you video
6: Sakurai went as far to even throw Xenogears references and maybe Xenosaga in Pyra and Mythra's alt colours. While it is disappointing he probably couldnt say why because of rights issues it's clear as day that they are references.

I can't remember any fighter so far that got this amount of love and It's pretty crazy when you think about it.

Looks more like Zanza and Meyneth alts.
I'm just not seeing it so hopefully you can convince me haha.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
With the amount of work Monolith Soft has put on this fighter pack I can't help but think they were REALLY involved. Like what other fighter was treated as really special that the developers tweeted out a thank you message with a short new character video? Also... how Sakurai said thank you to Monolith Soft it seemed like he was really happy. If we go over the number of things Monolith Soft has done for this fighter pack it's pretty amazing.

1: They directed the trailer which means Takahashi must have had a say in the script
2: Sakurai commissioned art to Saitom and we got new art for Pneuma who didn't even have any official art in the original game. All that existed for her was a face picture in the artbook and some concept art
3: Monolith Soft even referenced the successful figurines of Pyra/Mythra and their fighter spirits have the same poses as the figurines. Sakurai also had Pyra and Mythra on his table which leads us to believe he probably has KOS-MOS too lol
4: Monolith Soft got a personal thank you from Sakurai at the end of the presentation
5: When Pyra and Mythra dropped, Monolith Soft had a part in a cute thank you video
6: Sakurai went as far to even throw Xenogears references and maybe Xenosaga in Pyra and Mythra's alt colours. While it is disappointing he probably couldnt say why because of rights issues it's clear as day that they are references.

I can't remember any fighter so far that got this amount of love and It's pretty crazy when you think about it.

I'm just not seeing it so hopefully you can convince me haha.
which palletes are the ones bolded?

also i was thinking - if KOS-MOS does make it, what if she were the very final one? last reveals are generally not very hype to the masses (but would be for me) and maybe it'd be one last thank you to Namco.

of course she's still got Lloyd to compete with, but with how they've been spacing out the costumes, maybe they're saving Lloyd's costume for her specifically.

Top Bottom