• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoRo's 3000 Post Smash and Bash, FuperSoomBan wins

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
bracket updated, MH/CH has until Wednesday or he is d/q'd from whole tournament.

It's wednesday, MH/CH is d/q'd

Peek~

Smash Lord
Awww ****

Jaime next round. We've both been around for a while and we've probably only played each other ONCE maybe TWICE.

Im ready for this

Peek~

Smash Lord
Well, I was going to wait until after the entire tourney was done to upload any matches

But if Jaime is ok with it I dont mind uploading these now. Though if Jaime wants to upload them I will let him since he has nicer looking videos

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Congrats to JaimeHR for getting to winner's finals.
Nova, if Zell~D can't fix his lag, you face DexterM

JaimeHR

Smash Ace

Sangoku

Smash Master
Great games Oo! Lol at the barrel "edgehog" at the end of match 3.

Peek how many frames would you get with Europe? :D I would love to get ***** by your Ness if you're not too far.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I get home at 9 tonight, me and locopoke will play then. If he doesn't respond, then tomorrow morning.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Great games Oo! Lol at the barrel "edgehog" at the end of match 3.

Peek how many frames would you get with Europe? :D I would love to get ***** by your Ness if you're not too far.
Im pretty sure I get 7 frames+

locopoke

Smash Rookie
sorry for getting on late, I'm on all day today though so I'll be looking for chain ace

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
The only time i "turned you down" was because you gave an hour time frame i could not meet.

We'll play for sure though, easy contact.

EDIT:

Lost 3-0 vs boomfan
Won 3-0 vs Shark

LLDL

Smash Hero
locopoke is still taking days at a time to respond when we miss a date. It's probably not his fault, but tbh I think we should restrict these online brackets to people who regularly check smashboards and can be contacted by either AIM or MSN outside of the forum. Or that are guaranteed to be on kaillera like every day.

locopoke

Smash Rookie
im on galaxy now and i see chain ace, but he doesn't seem to be responding to PM

LLDL

Smash Hero
Stay on. I'm getting back on now, I was eating.

lol do you stay online for more than 10 minutes? One day out of the week isn't ideal when you sign up for these tourneys.

Edit: I really don't have time to keep waiting for you like this, so if we don't play by tomorrow we'll figure out who moves on in the bracket.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
You could have just as easily answered my question as opposed to writing this.
There are some rude little kids on this website.
he is slightly right but I'll answer:

WF is 4/7, LF is 4/7., GF is up to 2 sets (if the loser wins the 1st one) 4/7

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'll try to play boom next time I see him on kaillera. He didn't wanna play last time he was on.

Top Bottom