• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KoRo's 3000 Post Smash and Bash, FuperSoomBan wins

LLDL

Smash Hero
Alright, it's been about 2 weeks. I go on kaillera ever day, but my opponent is only able to go on at night and has been unable to play me so far. I'm unable to contact him outside of smashboards and he is never on kaillera. What's your call Koro.

locopoke

Smash Rookie
Chain-ace can have the win, it seems he's been much more active. sorry for taking so long

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Chain-ace can have the win, it seems he's been much more active. sorry for taking so long
No problem, thanks for posting also, updating bracket.

Boomfan faces Jaime in Winner's Finals

Chain-Ace faces Battlecow, etc.

Peek~

Smash Lord
Lost to Surri 2-3

Guess I can play Boom now
or not
:troll:

No videos this time thanks to virus and forgetting to check that box

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey, thanks Eggers. It was real nice playing you, we had some ggs.

I'll hit sextc up next time I see him (I see him pretty often so it shouldn't be a problem).

Mr.BlackDog

Smash Cadet
Exams all week ~6am : at school. Feelsbadman

I also damaged my adapter, so I won't be able to play until I repair it.
This weekend ish ~ next week.
Have boom and jaime played yet?

b-rex

Smash Apprentice
So who wants to be my personal guide in helping me set up online smash on my comp? and also tips on how to get the lowest frame delay possible

Battlecow

Play to Win
Go to the ask a question thread

It's all pretty easy. Grab the latest PJ64k + a ROM, buy an adapter, calibrate your ****, you're all good. For better delay, get better internets/p2p people

Mr.BlackDog

Smash Cadet
Why does battle toad auto advance when I'm on kaillera everyday?
What's more important, being ready to play -- or jacking up my post count~?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Sorry bro, but I told you to let me know when you repaired your adapter (you didn't give a date) and you never postedddddd. It's not a matter of post count; it's a matter of communicating. We were both ready to play; you just never made it clear.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Why does battle toad auto advance when I'm on kaillera everyday?
What's more important, being ready to play -- or jacking up my post count~?
Both. Read my first post. You are required to post in this thread or personal message me to show that you are participating. I have had way too many issues of people not noticing they have matches. If Battlecow for example was less active, you would have advanced.

And I quote:
Even Extra rules, contacts

A person who has joined this tournament is required to be on smashboards in order to participate. The person is required to be able to answer personal messages (either by me or other people

Battlecow

Play to Win
W/e I have no problem with playing sextc for the tourney, and apparently Koro's cool with it too. I'm on every weekday 3-4 CST.

As for "responsibility to make contact," you disappeared from the boards when the rules clearly state that you have to check them to be in.

ANYWAYS if Sextc doesn't show or let me know about a time when he CAN show in the next couple of days, I'm taking the win.

Mr.BlackDog

Smash Cadet
W/e I have no problem with playing sextc for the tourney, and apparently Koro's cool with it too. I'm on every weekday 3-4 CST.

As for "responsibility to make contact," you disappeared from the boards when the rules clearly state that you have to check them to be in.

ANYWAYS if Sextc doesn't show or let me know about a time when he CAN show in the next couple of days, I'm taking the win.

Anytime, battleCattle -- I'm online right now.

EDIT: I saw your post before you changed your mind and edited the thing. --Forever lurking.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Heh.

I was pissy about other stuff when I wrote that. Thought better of it when I got home.

3-4 CST BRO

HOUR OF POWER

Battlecow

Play to Win
Home computer. old, old Mac. No can play teh smashes.

I play at this engineering library that's next to my school. I'm usually there for 1-2 hours a day.

Top Bottom