• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone and the Newcastle Crew Present: SCT4 April 29th/30th. ALL WELCOME ^_^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hear Comp was a real hero during the trial, and that he'll make his flight back to the US :D

Good **** bro, I'll tty when you get back! :D

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
ant-d said:
I don't think Yuna had access to his bag/ingredients. Come to RoS3 for pie! :)
Actually I think I spied him eating all the strawberries during the England v Scotland match... :lick:

Hmm, if I learned anything this weekend its that my technical skills need serious improvement... hopefully next time I won't get owned so hard I start to regard being 3 stocked as a victory...

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
No doubt about that. Amazing performance by all players both England and Scotland (Yes, even Glasgow Adam). Sucks about the regionals not happening though. Should they happen? Is it worth having another tournament in a good few months time to see them happen? Post here.

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
We definately need regular UK tournies, things dont need to end here. i'll do my best to host another tournie at some point (most of you weren't around when i hosted my last one). If people make the effort to keep things going then there's no reason why regular events cant happen in the UK from now until the new smash comes out.

Dont look for other people to do something, things come together when everyone makes an effort. Kone has done a good job getting things started but it could easily crumble unless people step it up.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
il get round to shout outs when i can be bothered, it was a good tourney had a lot of fun, thx for the houseing etc hope to see u all again soon

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
i swear i beat GEEK's marth with GW and DK...i either did beat him or did well..i swear i beat you at eds house but i was wrecked lol ..ill do a few shout outs for now

C0mp- LEGEND

Helios - your fox is insane i only played you once in pools but it was fun

Q - long time no see..hair looks better shorter and sheik wtf m8

smashbros - errr..............lol..jk your sound BOYS.! your my boys SON

Ryan - lil legend loved ya hat..u still need to work on my dance man

doug - congrats on getting 3rd.! didnt even play u once lol

allan - i hate your samus super camp

Yuna - you knocked me out DAMM YOU.! hehe

cpt.zeppa - nice falcon bit predictabel at times though

adam(glasgow) - 4 STOCKED AGAIN.!

Dan (sharpy) - you pwned in crews =p

Criag (spkz) - ?

Geoff - ''bird laser sound''

Jammy poos - '' My Spoon Is Too Big'' ''My Anus Is Bleeding'' '' I Am A Banana.!''

Ed - thankyou love ya <3

G-Unit - your amazin

Mr.Silver - pleasure as always congrats on beating yuna =]

peace out crackers x x x x x x x x x x

P.S ENGLAND..ENGLAND...ENGLAND.O HOW WE LOVE YOU.!

shoe

Smash Ace
Teams
1- Helios and Comp
2- Yuna and Doug
3- Euan and GEEK (??)
4- ??
5- JAM5 and Ry@n
5- Kone and Scott
?? = Captain Zeppo and shoe motherfokkers lol

Just got home, Comp is on his way home as well for who didn't hear about it yet. Tournament was fun as hell, big thanks to Ed and housemates and everyone else who made it possible. Might do shout-outs later don't know yet.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Compton in the UK

well well well well well well well well well......

For starters....I can get anybody anywhere on the London Underground since that was the main portion of my day on thursday.

London was somewhat entertaining. Met some cool peoples ie Mellisa - drunk gurl who kept stating how she wanted to have sex with a black guy (Comp) and could drink like no american that I know. and Maura - the mini italian gurl (4ft 8in at MOST) who was maaaaaad chill to be around...mainly cuz she spoke only a few words of english...me and her will def stay in contact. I managed to see some cultural aspects of london (2 museums) and that was thursday.

FRIDAY - Met Dan....crazy shiek player...mad funny too. Mad love goes to Dan for drivin from Reading to NewCastle on barely any sleep. good ish for ****** in england vs scotland...you were the X factor!!! ( this occured on sunday). Back to friday not much happened pretty ordinary jus cooled out wit JAM - who I will have to speak to my fellow DA members but he may be our 1st international DA member.

Saturday - Tourny!!! Me and Helios **** in teams....(as expected) YUNA and DOUG were our toughest matchup but Samus and Fox toooo good against em! Singles....Helios goes undefeated in winners bracket....Comp as usual must climb the losers. In the words of PhillyBilly aka Scissors aka Ron_Wayne..."just pick fox and add water" Worked out well in this case since this is what got me over the hump to beat doug in the Losers finals...that and DA HOME CORNERIA!! Helios and I decided a few weeks ago too split the pot if we met in the finals. After its all said in done.........MATILDA SHOWS UP!!!!!!!! time for DRINKS!!

Sunday - Sightseeing in NewCastle. Sunday night Comp decided to do something new and original...drink half a bottle of barcardi on an EMPTY STOMACH in less than 20 minutes. now this is where it gets interesting and also "wierd"

Sunday nigh/monday mornin...looking for parties in newcastle...Comp somehow gets into a brawl...now there are different interpretations of what exactly happened...I jus recall hittin some woman WHO LOOKED LIKE A MAN and hittin some other random guy....thru an interesting series of events Compton ends up in Jail.

JAIL SEQUENCE.

hour 1 of 32 threw up on officers shoes.

hours 2 - 10 dont remember....must have been sleeping

hours 11- 15 tried not 2 get sick due to the amazing stench of the cell that i was in.

hour 16 got sick due to the cell that i was in

hours 17-19 dealt with a lawyer who said i would be able to leave today (monday)

hour 20 - found out i wouldnt be leaving today (monday)

hours 21-25 tried to stay as calm as possible

hour 26-30 continue to stay calm...not very easy after 30 hrs in a 6X6 jail cell that smelled like $$$hit.

hour 31 go 2 court

hour 31 and a half...leave court

hour 32 back to court

hour 33 COMPTON IS A FREE MAN!

Tuesday - Compton begins his journy the United states of America....UNSHOWERED AND SICK AS HELL first i take a 3hr train ride from Newcaslte to London - 90 pounds then I take a 45 minute underground train ride to the airport....Then when I get to the airport I am "RANDOMLY SELECTED" for a search...I the procceded to explain the the guard that I jus spent 32 hrs in jail and that to subject this to me was just continuing torture on an already beaten man.

Hr 1 on the plane - Threw up

hr 2 on the plane - slept

hr 3 on the plane - bored outta my mind

hr 4 on the plane - felt amazingly sick but didnt throw up

hr 5 on the plane - slept

hr 6 on the plane - watched the matix on the ipod - then my battery died

hr 7 on the plane - tried not 2 go crazy wonderin why 7 and 1 half hours havent passed yet!

hr 7 and a half on the plane - runs off the plane

lastly....

1030 pm - Compton walks thru his door

Foxy_Sharpy

Smash Cadet
Comp dude thats well hectic man.Thanks for the props and anytime your back in the UK and were smashing it up then give Geoff or Ed a buzz and through them ill give you a lift anytime bro your well funny..Beat your fox ONCE but you managed to smash my face in with peach and samus so many times i lost count.Got some **** skill mate proper.....With regards to leaving you in Newcastle felt like a ****** but couldnt be helped man i had work the next day and had Jam,Geoff,Craig and Scott to take back too...Hope that was explained by Ed.!Well at least the whole journey was memorable man...

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
cpt.zeppa - nice falcon bit predictabel at times though
If you're referring to England vs Scotland,in which I practically ran around the stage knee'ing for half the match,well thats not what I'm like in friendlies or tourney games at all.I was just trying to get some KO's since thats pretty much what we needed.

Don't rate me on a couple of matches though.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, scrubs thinking they're all that after one major tourney >_<

You guys need to come back and start winning some matches ^^.

Zeppo was pretty good though, which is pretty promising for the scottish smash scene.

Foxy_Sharpy

Smash Cadet
Fuzzyness said:
lol that falcon was fun though ;o i liked it even though i knew how to get around it :x
Charles man, with all du respect and fellow team mate speaking here, try toning down the Braggish, Egoccentric attitude....Ok so yeah you have a good Jiggs, but that doesnt mean you can take everyone.You can blatantly tell Zeppo has skill even in the England_Scotland match before he started going for the kills a lot of comboing was apparent...

Jazzy Geoff

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Charles, I agree with Sharpy completely...

Even if you're good, no one likes someone that brags too much and doesn't take any constructive criticism. ESPECIALLY from someone new to the scene, regardless of their talent.

Learn to respect other smashers and you'll be respected. It's all good trash talking and **** like that, but if you constantly hype yourself up and downplay other players, people will be waiting for the second you **** up so they can laugh at you....

Needless to say it's better to make friends than make people that will wait for you to slip up.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

P.S Scott make me a banner pleeeaaaasseee.... ;) thanks ^_^

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
@ cpt.zeppo wasnt dissing your falcon man..its good very promising for the future..nvr played u besides that england v scotland and in doubles but that dont really count

spKz

Smash Ace
Jazzy Geoff said:
Yeah Charles, I agree with Sharpy completely...

Even if you're good, no one likes someone that brags too much and doesn't take any constructive criticism. ESPECIALLY from someone new to the scene, regardless of their talent.

Learn to respect other smashers and you'll be respected. It's all good trash talking and **** like that, but if you constantly hype yourself up and downplay other players, people will be waiting for the second you **** up so they can laugh at you....

Needless to say it's beter to make friends than make people that will wait for you to slip up.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
I agree with geoff on this one, you need to learn to take advice, we not telling you are ****, we telling you how to get better.
Expecially when you get advice of your own team.
<3

DevMBC

Smash Ace
I need a new banner asap scotty my love ~

The mods are all like

XC it says fuxx in your banner - change it or change forum.

edit: they mad changed it .___.
edit 2: I like the 'lol'

ant-d

Smash Lord
Foxy_Sharpy said:
Charles man, with all du respect and fellow team mate speaking here, try toning down the Braggish, Egoccentric attitude....Ok so yeah you have a good Jiggs, but that doesnt mean you can take everyone.You can blatantly tell Zeppo has skill even in the England_Scotland match before he started going for the kills a lot of comboing was apparent...
Craig said:
I agree with geoff on this one, you need to learn to take advice, we not telling you are ****, we telling you how to get better.
Expecially when you get advice of your own team.
<3
You guy's have issues, or your just reading what he said wrongly.
Let people keep their own attitudes, he's just speaking the truth.

Foxy_Sharpy

Smash Cadet
Ant-D dude...Seriously your way out of your depth here little boy.All of us have replied with real to the point attitudes.Were not going after Charles at all merely giving him some information to use and administer.You dont even know what were talking about anyway.And i notice you pick me and Craig out there.You got pwn'ed by Craig man so thats a reason for the *****iness towards him but you dont know **** about me so dont even start man.I posted for a reason, you posted to be a **** hero coming to Charles' aid.He doesnt need it he's a big boy.....!

spKz

Smash Ace
Foxy_Sharpy said:
Ant-D dude...Seriously your way out of your depth here little boy.All of us have replied with real to the point attitudes.Were not going after Charles at all merely giving him some information to use and administer.You dont even know what were talking about anyway.And i notice you pick me and Craig out there.You got pwn'ed by Craig man so thats a reason for the *****iness towards him but you dont know **** about me so dont even start man.I posted for a reason, you posted to be a **** hero coming to Charles' aid.He doesnt need it he's a big boy.....!
Rofl @ ant-D
<3 Dan my 9 Stocker ^__^

ant-d

Smash Lord
Foxy_Sharpy said:
Haha I'm 19 years old, little boy?

I didn't play Craig in the tourney and he didn't pwn me at all. :ohwell: I'm cool with Craig. I just don't like what your posts say. Don't take it personally.

I dont know anything about you, only what you posted. I don't even know who you were at the tournament.

I posted for a reason. There's no hate in my post, but I do sense some in yours. Stop second guessing my reasons for posting.

Your mad to chat **** to me, do it in person next time you see me, dont act like a b*tch and do it online.

Seriously, I don't know who you are. Don't chat sh*t to me.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
um i wasnt boasting, i just said it was a close match >_> between me and helios and also captain zeppo i must've mistaken you for the other falcon player, a lot seemed to use the knee a hell lot then run away and repeat with L cancels :x. All i wanna learn is get used to jigglys rest combos anyway and who said i didnt have respect for you guys?

Foxy_Sharpy

Smash Cadet
No you didnt play Craig thats correct(in the tournament)but you played at Newcastle and he Two stocked you i believe.So thats where Craig pwning you came from!!!!
Quote "Haha I'm 19 years old, little boy?" Ughhhhh YEAH LITTLE BOY the day you grow facial hair is the day you up your status from Boy to Man....Well im sure there are other people that dont like what i say as well and im also sure that they can retort with something a little more original than "you guys have issues" wtf? I dont have any hate towards you or Charles that would be a little harsh as it seems on the physical representation front someone hates you dude look what you turned into.Now im going a little overboard i know but that tends to happen when some snot nosed little kid decides to stand up to me with letters, man you got my msn and can have my address any time.THAT......before you get all worried is not a threat,and im not coming after you either.And sorry one final note "your mad to chat **** to me do it to your face" Im about twice your size.Dude.....get a life....or at least some friends you know do that whole crazy thing called a social life...

ant-d

Smash Lord
Foxy_Sharpy said:
No you didnt play Craig thats correct(in the tournament)but you played at Newcastle and he Two stocked you i believe.So thats where Craig pwning you came from!!!!
Quote "Haha I'm 19 years old, little boy?" Ughhhhh YEAH LITTLE BOY the day you grow facial hair is the day you up your status from Boy to Man....Well im sure there are other people that dont like what i say as well and im also sure that they can retort with something a little more original than "you guys have issues" wtf? I dont have any hate towards you or Charles that would be a little harsh as it seems on the physical representation front someone hates you dude look what you turned into.Now im going a little overboard i know but that tends to happen when some snot nosed little kid decides to stand up to me with letters, man you got my msn and can have my address any time.THAT......before you get all worried is not a threat,and im not coming after you either.And sorry one final note "your mad to chat **** to me do it to your face" Im about twice your size.Dude.....get a life....or at least some friends you know do that whole crazy thing called a social life...
I don't know if your joking or even if you know who I was at the tournament by the way you try and describe me.

I'm not a kid, I'm at university studying for a BA. (?) Don't be stupid.

haha, why would I be worried... you of all people...

Further **** you chat = "I'm about twice the size of you" - I am not scared of your size. You bring up that your bigger than me because that's all you have.

Again, you talk like you know me, but you do not. I have a social life, stop the **** talk now. You can obviously see that my post had no issues against you. You just want to start something.

Well come to the London tournament, I'll probably be there. You say Craig pwned me yet I've beaten him more times than he has me, ask him.

Out of all the people I met:
Ed, Shoe, Yuna, Comp, Craig, Paul, etc etc, your the only one who's acting like this.

Be cool

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
in my opinion, arguments are pointless (any type)

Overall the tournament was great, every new person i met was fantastic and after every match the community were friendly.It always ended with a smile, laugh or a handshake either way and full respect was shown to everyone <3

ant-d

Smash Lord
Arguments are not pointless. But, yes it is true, this thing between me and the other guy IS pointless.

I'm ending what I have to say about it here. I didn't try to offend you by saying you have issues. I meant that I didn't like what you said. The same way you didnt like what Charles said.

Anyway, lets not speak about such things. ^_^

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gonna write more tomorrow, but regarding the pie:
It was gonna be a blueberry pie. But the stores in Newcastle didnt even have frozen blueberries!

grayfox

Smash Champion
ant-d said:
Kone atleast you got 1 person who lives right near you. The only person I've got is my cousin who's on holiday at the mo'.

grayfox said:
No Johns. Remen, Brown Mario and Ek are afew examples of top tier players who have very little comp. Thats what this tourney is for son.

ant-d said:
Grayfox, I'm saying that no-one lives within 30 mins of me. I'm not giving any excuses what-so-ever.

This is exactly what I mean, some people in this "community" love to hate on other people.

ant-d said:
"No Johns" Whats that about. I dont know about parking spaces and you can call the tournament whatever you want.
I'll ask her about parking 2moro.

ant-d said:
I know. He's trying to make it seem as if i am making excuses because I've got no people to play against.
When I'm not doing that at all.

grayfox said:
WHO IS THIS! Son, relax yourself and calm down with the hate. It's not my fault Englands done. I came down there afew times too school them like at TDI2 but the only English that showed were Jam and Doug, nuff said. No Johns.

ant-d said:
Your comment has nothing to do with what I said. How old are you?

This kid just doesn't know when hes pwned!

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Except Remen does have quite some competition, since I live 5 minutes away from him and we see our other smashbuddies quote often, son. :3

All I want to say besides this is, good job MrSilver!

shoe

Smash Ace
Out of all the people I met:
Ed, Shoe, Yuna, Comp, Craig, Paul, etc etc, your the only one who's acting like this.
In addition to Ryan's post: shoe is written without a large capital (don't know if that's the english word but you'll get what I mean).
lol was nice meeting you ant-d, you didn't seem like an unfriendly or disrespectful person to me, but everyone knows a shoe is an object which should be written with a small capital lol.

Top Bottom