• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone and the Newcastle Crew Present: SCT4 April 29th/30th. ALL WELCOME ^_^

Climhazzardous

Smash Cadet
Yuna, if I have money to spare, then yeah,I'll give you a MM. However, I wanna get a feel of the level you guys are at, since this is my first tourney.

shoe

Smash Ace
Kone, I assume this is possible but gotta ask to make sure, can I just go to a teller machine and withdraw pounds with my Dutch bank pass? If so, then I don't need to change any money which would save me a lot of time.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
I can bring my cube, do you need a scart adapter though cause i lost mine

Oh and btw is there any money involved in Scotland s England or the other regional matches or is it just all for Pride, just curious

spKz

Smash Ace
Totally off topic but, shoe why in your sig pic does it look like captain falcon is sucking lugis fnger :/ lol

Kone

Smash Master
Pride ! i think ill pushing people too much money wise otherwise:

So far you have:

Singles Entrance £5
Hall Cover Fee £5
Housing £5
------------

£15 for the weekend

Adam es maximus

Smash Journeyman
ok i'm back from sheffield and i'll be bringing:
1 cube
1 memory card
1 copy of smash
a camera (maybe)

Ok thats all cleared up and my money matches are:

craypox: £1
allan: £5
oh yeah; anyone up for ffa metroid prime 2 if we have time? i love that game.

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
ok ok....this needs to be taken care of ASAP

i need either KONE'S/LONDON'S/JAM'S CELL PHONE NUMBERS NOW!!!

pm them to me AAAASSSSSSSSAAAAAPPPPPP ASAP A-AS S-SOON A-AS P-POSSIBLE.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unfortunately, the cheap coaches that me and the others are using don't go from or past Doncaster. I hope Kone will find Matt some affordable rates, though.

We have to pay for housing now? ;___; Kone, any chances of you donating £5 to the Yuna Fund by not charging me for housing? XD I'll give you pie!

BTW, I'm bringing my cube + Smash + memory card + Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 just for fun.

Kone

Smash Master
Yuna: 5 pound for housing is nothing!! it goes towards petrol costs (my friends will be helping out they need reimbursed for their time) along with tv rental and lilos so you guys don't have to sleep on the floor.

matt: www.thetrainline.com train from doncaster -> newcastle. buy two singles. came to around 20 pound for me. you will have to regster though on the site! that should help you make it ^_^

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Yuna: You've challenged 4 different people to a money match, one of them for £5 and you're saying you *can't* afford £5 for housing?

EDIT: After working through my finances for the week I won't be able to MM you, sorry.

If the worst comes to the worst, challenge someone to an MM and use that money to pay?

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Yuna said:
Sure, why not >_>'.

BloowBowler, Lord Rust, Climhazzardous (<--- why the "ous"?!): Money match?
Why the hell not? o.o I imagine my brother will probably be up for it too ^^

Furthermore - assuming I can get everything all booked, were coming! :D I hope to sit down at work and book everything properly tomorrow.

EDIT: Furthermore, I'll probably be bringing two Cubes, can't get the projector though >.>

Kone

Smash Master
Cool, hope the booking goes well. Don't not want tog et you guys there, be a great learnign experience for you both.

Shame bout projector, wouldve been great for the eng v scot match >_<

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget I'm bringing my cube down :) + I'm bringing a lot of extra games on my laptop ^_^.

Foxy_Sharpy

Smash Cadet
Yeah Blood-Dude you use it to stay afloat in the sea, granted, you also use your arms or you'll drown but hey thought id be nice and give you the informative side of Sharpy....Ha....Yeah ughhh Ed man do you need another Cube cause i can grab mine if you want? Oh and what's going on with Comp am i taking him(you) down to Ed's(yours) or what cause you were pretty vague dude.So far im taking Craig, Jam and Jazzy. . . . :confused:

Kone

Smash Master
foxy : jam,geoff, comp,craig will meet you at reading station at WHATEVER TIME YOU SPECIFY, in other words contact geoff and jam on msn and beat out a time that you can want to mee friday. then , drive to newcastle from there.

So yeah, its craig,jam,geoff and comp. geoff will organise getting craig n comp to reading. you guys just need a meeting time

yes, cube would be appreciated man

lilos- cheap air beds for swimming pools. i have wooden floors, they'll help ; )

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Yeah Metroid Prime 2 ffa is good.

I probably wont be able to make regionals since I'm probably going home early Sunday afternoon.Depends on what time you're holding it?Any ideas?

Helios:if you're coming,£1 Falcon ditto mm??Yeah I would offer more but getting to Newcastle is going to kill my wallet lol.But yeah you up for it?We could make the price abit higher if you want,either way I'm going to lose anyway.

Kone

Smash Master
No ideas when regionals will be ran, ive got all day sunday. Purely anytime people wake up and are ready to go!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Ah alright thats cool.
Its a darn shame the England Vs Scotland match isnt getting taped,its a legendary event!!If I could do anything I would but I havent got a camcorder or anything.Its still going to be brilliant anyway,cant wait.

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
The smashbros are booked, dont know what's happening with the rest of them.

We arrive at Neville street 13:45 friday

and our return bus leaves 15:40 at err Neville street

Q,Quickman where the hell are you, are you even coming to this ?

Top Bottom