• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone and the Newcastle Crew Present: SCT4 April 29th/30th. ALL WELCOME ^_^

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
I might have a friend of mine coming as well now (sorry for the late post). He plays as good as me and charles do, so he's worth adding onto the list ^_^. His name's Chris.

More and more people are coming on the coach woohoooo :psycho:

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Results for Kone's tourny nex wknd

TEAMS
1st Helios and Comp - Brothers from other Mothers
2nd Team whoeva loses to Helios and Comp

SINGLES
Tied for 1st Helios & Comp
3rd. Doug
4th. whoeva loses to Doug

DevMBC

Smash Ace
How about
1- Jam
2- Ed
3- Ry@n

-Wee Scott, Midlands taking it ^__^-

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
Hey Doug i wont have space for more than 1 lancaster guy. We already got mafia x6 paul x1 doug+1 = 9 people

Any more and my parents will beat the crap outta me.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
No worries Euan. Reacher told me yesterday he couldn't make it.

Also can you PM me your moby and landline number? Gonna add them to my mobile.

Kone

Smash Master
Hey Guys, made a quick map of regional territores for the crew matches on sunday. Enjoy lol

Haha ^_^

meh cant ge tit to work, ill let scott try lol

Kone

Smash Master
Right ill explain it now and at the same time go through current turnout expectation;

CENTRAL SCOTLAND
--------------------

Gave you guys a proper name to match everyone elses. Basically the Mafia ;). I may end up adding the area left in scotland under yourselves and above the North East to your territory. However, this adds Qwester and Quickman to your team. Not sure you guys want them? (may want to remain as mafia) or whether it overpowers your team to much. (It would basically be team scotland LOL)

Lineup:
1. Capt - Euan
2.Ryan
3.GEEK
4.Allan
5.Greig
6.Sean

WEST COAST
--------------

Basically the entire West Coast from Ayrshire in Scotland down to Cheshire in England. Vast area but very little in the way of smash communities.

Lineup:
1.Capt - The Doug
2. Glasgow Adam
3. Captain Zeppa
4. Reacher
5. Captain Smashie
6. BloodBowler

NORTH EAST
--------------

Northumberland through to Yorkshire. What should be a powerhouse with plenty of players turns out to be the Newcastle crew ie my housemates lol. How the hell there is no smashers in Yorkshire ill never know!!!

Lineup:
1.Capt - Kone
2. Stu
3. Addy
4. Stevie
5. Rich
6. Tony

MIDLANDS
------------

Powerhouse ! Large area and plenty of players. Favourites in my opinion along with Central Scotland!

Lineup:
1. Capt - Jam5
2. SoS
3. Senphet
4. Caleb
5. Jake
6. Foxy Sharpy

LONDON
---------

Yeah, the London area is alot bigger than just London!!! however, best name I could come up with was London.

Lineup:
1. Capt - JazzyGeoff
2. AntD (If applicable, their for team support if not)
3. Jose Miguel
4. Gary 'Killa' Kimmelman
5. Climhazzardous
6. spkz

And alot others!

x x x

Kone

Smash Master
Capt : sunday willbe over pretty quickly. Im only running crews that day! so basically any train after say 7 id expect. But monday is a bank holiday =O so you could go home monday morning as you wont have college!

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, change of plans. Turns out I'm not going to France after all so I might come to this tournament still. Just need to figure out if I can afford it. So throw me back on the "maybe" pile.

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Ok for people who are going by coach to Newcastle READ THIS (i will email everyone this later).

I am going to be at Burger King in Victoria Plaza (just next to Victoria underground and national Rail) between 8:40 and 9:00am. Please be punctual because the coach departs at 9:30 and we need to be there at 9:20.

I'll see everyone on Friday :)

Captain Smashie

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone got a decent camera they can bring? It'd rule if we could get some finals vids up on the boards (or even an England v Scotland crew battle montage kinda thing)

By the way, any of you lot live around Manchester? I seem to be the only one :(

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Yuna: Yeah I'll MM you, for £5? You use Peach right? Do you mind if we do Peach dittos?

This regional crew thing looks good, really looking forward to this now :)

Edit: Yeah, I'm kinda close as well Smashie, Lancaster again. I'm willing to travel if you want to play sometime, just let me know.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I'm kinda close to you Smashie, I'm from Lancaster which is like an hour away on the train. I play Peach though, none too well. Although better for this weekend. PM me when you can.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Right. Currently, I need roughly (£137 for the bus bus + £20 for mine and my brothers entry to the tourny - I think + £20 for bus tickets to Bristol and back) £170. =\ (£150 if my Dad decides to drive us to bristol, which would be awesome).

We will actualy have a grand total of £110 between us. However, some guy owes my brother exactly £150. So, if we can find him, and beat him untill money falls out, then just maybe we can make it. HOWEVER. This might not happen >.> With any luck we'll be able to make it - I'm really looking forward to the crew battles on sunday. I'll keep those who are interested posted here, and if anybody fancys chucking £5/whatever they can spare at me, it would be awesome xD

Climhazzardous

Smash Cadet
So, is Saturday England vs Scotland? And Sunday is the day for crew battles?

Anyway, I need someone to play with me extensively on Friday since I need the training. My friends are good and I do beat them regularly, but I won't improve unless I play better people. Hopefully I can prove myself, which I'm sure i will :)

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
okay, SCRATCH THE WHOLE POST. ED = LORD JESUS GOD THING.

Were I not straight, I would have your children :D

*Commences some sort of queer happy dance*

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
How far away is Doncaster and how would I get from there to Newcastle? Since Doncaster seems to be the only airport that's still affordable to fly to at this time.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Reacher said:
Yuna: Yeah I'll MM you, for £5? You use Peach right? Do you mind if we do Peach dittos?

Edit: Yeah, I'm kinda close as well Smashie, Lancaster again. I'm willing to travel if you want to play sometime, just let me know.
Sure, why not >_>'.

BloowBowler, Lord Rust, Climhazzardous (<--- why the "ous"?!): Money match?

ant-d

Smash Lord
MrSilver said:
How far away is Doncaster and how would I get from there to Newcastle? Since Doncaster seems to be the only airport that's still affordable to fly to at this time.
I remember getting the train from London to Newcastle. If I'm not mistaken it took about 1hr 30mins to get from doncaster station to newcastle.

So I'm sure you could get a train.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
Reacher said:

If either of you wanna smash we could all get together sometime. Doug's like an hour from Lancaster and might be interested as well although you'd have to ask him. Also I think Kone might be up for having a smashabout but again, gotta ask.

Yuna: Maybe, I'll see what I got on the day.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
BloodBowler said:
If either of you wanna smash we could all get together sometime. Doug's like an hour from Lancaster and might be interested as well although you'd have to ask him. Also I think Kone might be up for having a smashabout but again, gotta ask.

Yuna: Maybe, I'll see what I got on the day.
Sure could be interested in another smashfest before Kone's tourney. If it's to be afterwards; would wait a few weeks though heheh. Where would it be? Could possibly have it at my place but would need to bring a couple cubes.

Silver: Doncaster is around 2-3 hours to Newcastle by bus. I have no idea how much they cost though. Ed will need to get back to you.

Kone

Smash Master
BB/DOUG : I wouldnt be up for a smashfest before my tourney for obvious reasons ie work. However, if you guys started having regulare meetins post-my tournament id be up for making them : )

SilveR: Checking your options now, hopefully we can sort out some arrangements!

Ant was right regarding train , bout 1.5 from donny to newc!

Clim : sat = singles, doubles and eng v scot. Sun = regional crews

Caleb : Guessing you were happy with the bus fares I found. Presuming this means you and jake will be making it now?!

- - - - - -

Ive got 15 tvs guys, thats 10 large and 5 small.

I have 4 cubes.

I need 11 people to guarantee to bring theirs.

- - - -

Can people try contact quickman zero and qwester for me!!! try see if their coming. Jam, go on final fantasy and try get a hold of quickie. Ill email them both tonight!

Anyone got their mobile numbers?

- - -

Ill also be charging a £5 housing cost per person for the weekend. If you will struggle paying this you amy talk to me at at most i MAY possibly drop it too £2.50. This is to cover tv rental costs and petrol money for myself and my friends that will be offering their time to run you guys places. Hope everyone appreicates this.

- -

Wille dit first post within next two days with ALL info ppl need :D

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
uhhhh important question....how many british pounds do u (UK people) think Comp will need to enjoy his stay in the UK???

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
KONE: I can bring a cube plus SSBM guaranteed.

EDIT: If anyone can't bring a cube can they bring a better copy of SSBM? Mine is scratched and has been known to reject my mem card. It'll work if you give it a few tries but a decent copy would be much better.

Top Bottom