• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone and the Newcastle Crew Present: SCT4 April 29th/30th. ALL WELCOME ^_^

ShineOfScott-SOS

Smash Journeyman
yea big stuff.! like geoffs suitcase =p this si gonan be F ' in amazin ^_^ england tshirts lol will be funny but if we lose were gonan have to like burn them stright away.! DISGRACE.! then poison allan cus he plays samus...tehe

shoe

Smash Ace
Comp: International crew would be like Peach + Peach + Peach lol if it would be allowed to happen and if I would be allowed into it anyway.

About moneymatches: I'm not really into that stuff, I will be honoured to play beermatches with everyone though.

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
lol omg so much begging for me to come @_@ zobiefied lol
*whoops i was logged on garys name still (Charles)*

Kone

Smash Master
haha got to have english pride my man charles n step it up for your country and makes this thing ; )

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Kone: I haven't added you yet, I'm at home at the moment, (Peterlee if you know where that is) and the computer here hates MSN. I'll add you sometime over the weekend when I get back to Lancaster.

ac anon: Yeah I'll MM you, £5 okay?

BloodBowler: Will you be free during next week? If so we should get some smash played, anytime is good for me if you're up for it.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Foxy Sharpy, MM me? ;__; Anyone wanna MM me? Who am I MM:ing anyway? Like, Scott or Adam IIRC.

Speaking of draft crews, I have no crew. Anyone need a 4th or 5th member? Or 3rd for that matter. COMP, let's create a "The Others" with Helios or whatnot. Wait, is Helios still going?

What other foreigners are coming to this thingie, anyway?

Oh, and donate money to me! Now! Pie! Give money to Ziiiim! I mean Yuna.

Kone

Smash Master
Okay once again:

THERE WILL BE NO OTHERS CREW, its solely england v scotland

Also;

Draft crews work in that theres say 4 captains that draft players froma list. Hence, no crews are formed prior to the tournament that avoids crappy supercrews.

Thankz

Kone

Smash Master
I don't understand your point?! you along with the newcastle crew are the only real crews. I cant do a tournament of two teams.

Point of draft crews is that we avoid supercrews forming. If i allowed normal crews that would happen :( . I dont see the point in 'fake' crews.

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
my point is that we're an actual crew. Considering that it's a crew battle and that we are anything but overpowered, i'd like for us to stay as a unit if at all possible. You can still assign everyone else up into groups that aint overpowered. But whatever i'm not trying to make things difficult, it's just preferable that the mafia play as the mafia.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Decided to take up an offer to smash it up in Perth this weekend. Bringing Bloodbowler (from Lancaster) along for the mini roadtrip too! If anyone else is enroute from around Blackpool, I got a couple more spaces in the car free - contact me via instant messenger. Will only ask for a donation for petrol money ;)

Kone

Smash Master
EUan: Yeah i very much understand your point : ) , Im quite open to that idea :). Maybe we can have some sort of perth v newcastle v north west v midlands v others match. Ill look into it more :)

Doug : I think Reacher maybe up for that idea.Reacher try contact doug his msn is in his profile or pm him on smashboard sor doug pm reacher =s . That was its cheaper for all ie more in car and at the same time you guys get to know each other and reacher was saying that he wanted toplay bloodbowler

make sense of that im prettu ****e dright now :D

Also, i booked a venue today

WOOHOOO

Kone

Smash Master
and ti would make sense reacher n bloodbowler getn a lift to my place then its liek cheap for all

EDIT: DOES ANYONE HAVE ABILITY TO HELP ME DIRECT FEED RECORD, i dont know how it works but like tv capture card etc. i can easily take my laptop to venue . anythign really.

just want england v scotland n tape

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kone said:
Okay once again:

THERE WILL BE NO OTHERS CREW, its solely england v scotland

Also;

Draft crews work in that theres say 4 captains that draft players froma list. Hence, no crews are formed prior to the tournament that avoids crappy supercrews.

Thankz
I meant in Draft crews! And oh. Ok. I didn't know draft crews worked like that. So the name of "normal crews" is "Random crews"?

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
How many people are actualy gonna be turning up to this thing? o.o I feel it might just be a tad bigger than the little shindig I held in taunton, but exactly How Much bigger?

Furthermore - Scott, I demand a bloody rematch >:O

EDIT: Also - I'll happily MM people, assuming I'm not fsking broke >.>

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, as much as I'd love to make it to this tournament I can't. I'm leaving for the south of France with my family and girlfriend on the 28th. Sorry guys.

shoe

Smash Ace
sucks silver...

Also about moneymatches Yuna: I told everyone that I don't do moneymatches, but becuase I've been drinking and al I have an offer for Yuna: I play Zelda VS you Peach 10 euro (we won't play for any crappy type of money because that would suck). I noticed at ATM3 that you don't really understand this mathup!

Kone

Smash Master
Matt: I heard :). No problem. The guy im renting the venue of this time round is really nice and im sure if everything goes well tis time round and i build up enough rapport with him ill be able to rent it again. Expect another tourney july/august :)

Caleb : Yeah, this tournament with some luck may hit the 40 mark :D. I must inform you however dans giving the london lot a lift up , id look into getting cheap buses up or flights from bristol. Are you and jake able to make it?! as your both guarantted team england spots!

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Hey Kone, just giving you a heads up that I've added you on MSN, my address is phillyman85.

The Doug: Hope you don't mind but I've added you aswell, I was going to be cheeky and ask If I could bum a ride off you through to Newcastle? I'm happy to pay petrol money, hell, I'd be happy to give you the £40+ it'll cost me to get the train if you want. If I don't see you on MSN before you read this could you PM me to let me know please? Cheers :)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
K, since I'm missing MLG, I might aswell try and make it here!
I'm guessing I'd have to fly in on friday, leave on sunday night. London Heathrow, anyone?

Kone

Smash Master
Well if you need to leave monday your welcome to that aswell chris!

Fly into stansted with ryan air and easyjet to newcastl from there

or any other london airport and bus it from london.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash Chris: The Londonnians (I think that's the term) are going to Newcastle on Friday and back on Monday morning. Besides me and COMP, there's currently 6 of them.

Also, good luck finding reasonable prices. I bet Ryanair prices have been jacked up tremendously by now. They were high already a week back.

shoe: Sure. 10 euroes it is. I'll check the conversion rates and give you your winnings back in pounds if you win though. It's not like I randomly carry euroes around at all times.

ac_anon

Smash Ace
Lord Rust said:
How many people are actualy gonna be turning up to this thing? o.o I feel it might just be a tad bigger than the little shindig I held in taunton, but exactly How Much bigger?

Furthermore - Scott, I demand a bloody rematch >:O

EDIT: Also - I'll happily MM people, assuming I'm not fsking broke >.>
Il MM you £5? or £10 i dont mind

Kone

Smash Master
Incase london doesnt happen this weekend (which is very possible) id like to inform thefollowing that they are in the running for team england positions and they will have to prove themselves before saturday night of my tournament where illbe naming the team (numbers in team dependant on scots turning out!)

*Kone *Jam5 *SoS * Addy * Foxy Sharpy * Stu *Senphet *Jake *Caleb *AntD * JazzyGeoff

CALEB: Anychance u can bring ur projector?

Kone

Smash Master
Well if we do crews im thinkign we will do something like the following, based on regions!

1. Perth - Mafia crew
2. North West - The Doug, Reacher, Bloodbowler and friends.
3. North East - Kone, Stu, Addy, Rich, Tony and Stevie.
4. London - JazzyGeoff, Gary, Clim, AntD, Jose, Craig etc
5. Midlands and West - Jam, SoS, Senphet, Dan, Jake, Caleb.
6. Foreigners - Comp, Yuna, Shoe, Guido and possibly Helios.

Think that'll work well^_^ except imt hinking some people maybe missing. Maybe a Glasgow and Edinburgh crew? ie captain zappa + gaslgow adam + QZ + Q?! or something n fchan if he turns up!

Top Bottom