• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone and the Newcastle Crew Present: SCT4 April 29th/30th. ALL WELCOME ^_^

grayfox

Smash Champion
Rofl. I havent had a vid recorded since ermmm musta been the summer. Well had some in Jan but it seems hardly any matches from that tourney are up.

grayfox

Smash Champion
Don't worry shoe i have a message prepared. I would just like to state that the Mafia are not only limited to the great green beast who recovers from some time under injury
along with Mr.P
and Craig
the big 3 form.

There is infact more. The infamous dynamic duo

and some new scrub who thinks he can beat me next month rofl

That right there is enough of Scotland to take all of you. Don't even need the mighty legend that is Fchan - whos return i am antisipating with great strain and anxiety.

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
wait this is the mafia guy who doesn't even play smash ?..... oh ok

my crew is a joke, half of them dont even play the game.

Craig: has a gf now
Sean: plays wow, doesn't show up and never gets better
Ryan: is retired
Allan: legend
Greig: legend
me: actually talks and does any and all organising lol

thats the mafia summed up.

Smashbros

Smash Journeyman
son, thats if you even get there. Who books your tickets? oh thats either me or sean rofl.

Me and craig will **** you in teams along with every other team. it's a done deal

zeppo, make sure you get to this, you gotta be there.

How many tv's ?

How many people are basically confirmed ?

shoe

Smash Ace
I hope not too many people attend this, this way we will be set with tournament shizzle before nightset so we can party! Chockle on my wockle! Beer>all, I reinvented this again tonight.

Kone

Smash Master
me and you scott ? lol how am i mystery guest?

anyway, there'll be abetter tv setup than yunas tournament. your talkign at least 8 large tvs, and ****laods of smalls. better than any previous uk setup

people wise, im thinkign round 30. you got your ten from scotland. at least twenty from england (taunton and london could up these figures) then comp n others

newcastle crew = 5
the doug
clg and friend
manchester kid n friend
jazzygeoff
antd
jam and friend
scott
senphet
glasgow adam n possible brother
south west currently like caleb, jake, sharpy . after taunton could be more
london lot ie kimmelman brothers, tone (possible rest of crew) jose, mulitplaya, and alot mroe depending on after london tourney
comp, shoe (is awesome lol beer matche son the go like man) yuna (you booked yuna? need tickets done stil?)
scottish -> mafia = 5 , q, qz, fchan,glasgow lads ,

so yeah, looking quite good guys ^^

shoe

Smash Ace
No Dutch players are coming to this at all, how gay can things get... (I'm not Dutch, I'm Limburgian which is something totally different)

Climhazzardous

Smash Cadet
Ok, I haven't been here for some time. I'm allowed to come (F*** the MP4 player for now lol). I just wanna know a few things before being 100%, will we have time for casual matches? What's up with this teaming up thing, how does it work, and can you decide on a partner before the tourney (like, after you've met everyone)?.

Man, I'm gonna have to go to my mates house and train like mad before this tourney...I harly play this game because my GC's broke.

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, there's more time for casual than tourney play if you come to stay for the whole time. Aslong as you can get a partner before the end of registration for teams (no idea when that is) that's fine.

Yes, train. Train hard!

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for not posting (everyone's prob. sleeping whilst I'm writing this).
Me and my brother will be at Taunton coach station at 11:30am or so; I'll give you a call when we get there.

We're going to wipe the floor with everyone on team matches ehehehhehee.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
shoe said:
No Dutch players are coming to this at all, how gay can things get... (I'm not Dutch, I'm Limburgian which is something totally different)
Dude. you said sth about 103 eur tickets? Kone said sth about 50eur tickets into Doncaster?

...thats not a hard choice :p
if tickets are below, say, 60e, i can come. otherwise no british tournament for me :/

edit: checked http://dfdsseaways.nl/

there appears to be a ferry from ijmuiden to newcastle. for some 340 eur you get a two way travel with a four person cabin, so it four people come thats 85 eur per person. however, they dont say if thats including everything - i heard sometimes ferries add something to the price for fuel, or anything. but if its this cheap, and if someone can then pick us up where the ferry arrives in newcastle, fukc plains :p. and, if ngcx comes, he's 15 right? he can probably travel for children's price ^^ so that should cut something off of the price as well.

...but i wont go if no-one else goes.

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Everyone order your tickets and everything ASAP!!! I'm not joking.

I just payed for someone's ticket to Newcaslte and in comparison to my £13 ticket, his ticket costed £22; this realllly applies for people who are travelling to London/Newcastle by plane!

Is anyone else besides me, yuna and ant taking the coach to Newcaslte?
If you are and you have not bothered to post in this forum, here are the addresses for Victoria coach station and Victoria Plaza.

I am going to be at Burger King (located in Victoria plaza) from 8:45 to 9:10. I'm probably going to eat burger king (the one at victoria coach station since the Victoria Plaza's burger king is not open in the morning :() for breakfast lol so if you want something to eat try to come before 9 :).

Here are the addresses:
Victoria Coach Station Ltd
164 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TP

Victoria Plaza
111 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 0SB

if you need a map, www.multimap.com
Victoria station is located JUST OUTSIDE Victoria Plaza!

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Another very important post for those who are going to be travelling by coach. Are you a London underground newbie? I've given Ant some routes, and even though he's going to travel to victoria plaza by car, I still think some people might want to know these routes....

Again, if you are travelling by coach PLEASE post ASAP i want to know!!

ROUTE ONE
Kidbrooke --> London Bridge
London Bridge (Northern Line - North) --> Monument
Monument (District and Circle line - West) --> Victoria

ROUTE TWO
Kidbrooke --> London Bridge
London Bridhe (Jubilee Line - West) --> Westminster
Westminster (District and Circle line - East) --> Victoria

ROUTE THREE
Kibrooke --> London Bridge
London Bridge (Northern Line - North) --> Tottenham Court Road
Tottenham Court Road (Central Line - West) --> Oxford Circus
Oxford Cirus (Victoria Line - South) --> Victoria

imoneofthem

Smash Apprentice
Third and final post (sorry for the long posts lol but I want to deal with everything 100%)

If you need to contact me, my email address is: imoneofthem@hotmail.co.uk

People who are going on coach (I'll update the list daily):

1. Gary
2. Ant
3. Yuna
4. Paul (Craig's friend)
5. Climhazzardous
6.COMP.
7. Multiplaya
8. Chris
If you want to take the coach, order your ticket NOW! the cost for a return ticket is rising.

*From a previous post
For people that are going newcastle from london, try to book this ticket (i've booked the same one)

LONDONERS ---- National Express
http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=51379713

Friday 28th April 9:30 - 17:15
Monday 1st May 7:25 - 14:50

I'll make sure it's a fun 7 hours ^_^

Kone

Smash Master
Thankyou very much for that Gary, proving more and more your a useful asset ^____^

Please please Londoners listen to gary's advice. 22 pound is HIGHLY cheap still compared to what it nrmally costs tog et upto newcastle. Trains and plans won't be cheap this close !

RE: look at planes if you want from the following :

heathrow / gatwick to ndurham tees valley = www.bmibaby.com
stansted -> newcastle www.easyjet.com

come on guys, we need to make this tournament huge!!!we need a big english turnout!

- - -

Clim = Hotel?! how would i afford that >_< . Housing will be provided by myself at my house. Theres no cost to it. Just remember to bring a sleeping bag. Earleir you arrive fiday better sleeping spot you get ;)

Clim, whats your email addrss on msn? have u added me ? ceddon@hotmail.com. I can't remeber talkign to you yet ! :)

Climhazzardous

Smash Cadet
Kone: Yeah I added you to my msn (da_abysmal_monkey), but I hardly go on MSN much as it will just drain my time and I need to study. And what time is best for me to arrive on Friday?

Kone

Smash Master
No problem Clim! I just get quite alot of people adding me so its nice to know who you are when you are online ; )

Anytime friday mate! basically, let me know when your arriving by train/bus/plane and ill come and pick you up. Simple as that :D

Top Bottom