• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knuckles for Brawl!

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I think one character from a single 3rd party is enough. Sonic is the main character of the Sonic series, so it should go to him only. Sakurai needs to find another good 3rd party character to satisfy more fans, like Megaman.

SonicMario

Smash Master
^^^ (to Kiki52)
So true, it's not funny.

Seriously, really it isn't funny. I would love classic Sonic characters such as Tails, Knuckles, Espio to have a playable spot. But that would be considered favoritism to Sega and 3rd-party series importance > 1st party series importance. The latter would mean that Sonic would get more reps then a 1st party franchise that will only get 1 like Pikmin or F-Zero. At ;east many characters have their chances for an AT or in Robotnik's case: A Boss.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
yeah, :D.

well all of you tink that knuclkes won't b playable ? why?

i mean.....well, i think one of um' will be hopefully knuckles. (it better not be shadow, well as long as he's no sonic clone.) still me wan't knux, and me gets what me wan't whehter its in at or pc, cough cough, olimar, cough cough/rip staffy.

but yeah... yall think skull kids gettin in.

i tink rayman has high cances.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
^^^ (to Kiki52)
So true, it's not funny.

Seriously, really it isn't funny. I would love classic Sonic characters such as Tails, Knuckles, Espio to have a playable spot. But that would be considered favoritism to Sega and 3rd-party series importance > 1st party series importance. The latter would mean that Sonic would get more reps then a 1st party franchise that will only get 1 like Pikmin or F-Zero. At ;east many characters have their chances for an AT or in Robotnik's case: A Boss.
Not really SM, some series like Pikmin and F-Zero can only have 1 rep, b/c the other characters aren't as important to become a PC.

Hotztuph

Smash Cadet
i think knuckles should definitly be in
i think he has a much better chance then tails becouse tails doesn't have anything unique that would make him any different then sonic.
at least knuckles has claws and stuff that could make him different then sonic and give him a unique moveset
i think he should be able to throw rocks in him moveset though. . just a thought

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
i think he has a much better chance then tails becouse tails doesn't have anything unique that would make him any different then sonic. at least knuckles has claws and stuff that could make him different then sonic and give him a unique moveset
i think he should be able to throw rocks in him moveset though. . just a thought
Lol just lol. :laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
i think he has a much better chance then tails becouse tails doesn't have anything unique that would make him any different then sonic. at least knuckles has claws and stuff that could make him different then sonic and give him a unique moveset
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Knuckles 4 Brawl

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
i think he has a much better chance then tails becouse tails doesn't have anything unique that would make him any different then sonic.
at least knuckles has claws and stuff that could make him different then sonic and give him a unique moveset
haha wow.

you mean like throw the giant rock like in super smash flash?

www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/333995
jus guessin.

I had better stick one of these on next time I post in here:

And now to respond to all my fabulous fans!
Actually Knuckles has a strong storyline, Guardian of the Chaos Emeralds, etc. The recent games have made him into a Tails Jr. but in the past he was independent of Sonic. If Sakurai uses him, I have a feeling he will appeal more to the Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles, and Sonic Adventure 2 versions of Knuckles then the more recent ones.

I honestly think Sakurai did make a hint Knuckles would be in and now that I think about it, he would be better then Tails if Sakurai does use the original Knuckles from original series instead of making him the Tails Jr. of the latter series. Wish Both Knuckles and Tails could make it but the fact is we would be lucky to get either.
You are the only person I can tell has actually played more then one Sonic game, because those were the only games Knuckles had any role of any significance. If Sakurai made a hint about Knuckles, you best post it on this board! If you plan to support Knuckles at all! I still think Tails would come first because of tradition, but Knuckles would make a good third addition although it be very unlikely.
Yeah, Knuckles has a much bigger storyline than Tails (Tails' is only to hang on Sonic's side, wow v_v).
And, to me, it looks REALLY like this game was made for Knux. I mean, there's gliding now. Who is our favourite and well known glider? Knuckles! And Knuckles is made to be a fighter. Really guys, Knuckles fits this game much more than any other character (if he'd be more of a main character...).
You lose. I can tell you probably played few Sonic games if at all just by reading your post. Tails has influenced many of the storylines in Sonic games just because of his technical knowledge and/or his innocence, so you really have no idea what you're talking about. Yes they can glide. I was stuck in initially for Meta Knight which is my guess. So... what? And us being fanboys (I ashamed to be called with the likes of you) is not going to make Knuckles or Tails enter Brawl. Face it: Either one is extremely unlikely.
For those who stated he would be a good choice, I will say that he is a natural fighter and hence I can see where you get that idea from. I think he would be a decent choice, but not before Tails. I am the old school sonic fanboy, and Tails will always come before Knuckles.
And now to attack the noob's post:
Wow. And you call yourself the 'ultimate' sonic fanboy. I spit at you. Pfft

How can you POSSIBLY suggest that Knuckles would be a bad fighter let alone suggest that hes more of a back up guy then tails. Tails is just a ******** 5 year old fox who follows sonic around, with very little fan appeal.

For being the ultimate sonic fan I find it hilarious that it seems you've never played Sonic 3 or Sonic and Knuckles. Knuckles in these games is portrayed as an AWESOME character who is COMPLETELY independent from Sonic. He is in fact his rival.

If Sakurai was to include Knuckles in the roster, i'm POSITIVE he would choose this version of the echidna.

To even suggest that tails has a better chance then Knuckles is laughable.
I would now like to call this noob officially ******** and has no idea what he is talking about. You sir are an embarrassment to your this thread. I'm guessing that the only game you've played was Sonic 3 or Sonic and Knuckles. Knuckles was so freakin' awesome back then because his position was ambiguous and was both an enemy of sonic and a rival. Now he's Tails II as mentioned before.
And yes, if a second sonic rep were to be in, it should be in this order:
1) Tails or Eggman/Robotnik
2) Knuckles
And everyone here: Burn your noobs because it makes this thread look ********.

Leatherface

Smash Cadet
Everbody should cross their fingers for knuckles in brawl...
even though im am surprised that he is more demanded than shadow and tails...

Del Money

Smash Champion
And now to respond to all my fabulous fans!
Good God...fanboys of The Fanboy.
Yes they can glide. I was stuck in initially for Meta Knight which is my guess. So... what? And us being fanboys (I ashamed to be called with the likes of you) is not going to make Knuckles or Tails enter Brawl. Face it: Either one is extremely unlikely.
For those who stated he would be a good choice, I will say that he is a natural fighter and hence I can see where you get that idea from. I think he would be a decent choice, but not before Tails. I am the old school sonic fanboy, and Tails will always come before Knuckles.
No one (wih common sense) said that Tail or Knuckles were liely. Sakurai's mentioning of Knuckles points to Knuckles being incorporated in the game in some wy shapes of form where it's in order of decreasing significance/likelihood a:
- a trophy and/or sticker
- an assist trophy
- a minor mention in a caption of the stage description or in the stage trophy caption (assuming Angel Island is a stage which I doubt because of more noteable stages i.e. Green/Emerald Hill Zone)
- a background animation (again, assuming Angel Island is a stage)
- playable character
- a boss in the subspace emissary

I would now like to call this noob officially ******** and has no idea what he is talking about. You sir are an embarrassment to your this thread. I'm guessing that the only game you've played was Sonic 3 or Sonic and Knuckles. Knuckles was so freakin' awesome back then because his position was ambiguous and was both an enemy of sonic and a rival. Now he's Tails II as mentioned before.
And yes, if a second sonic rep were to be in, it should be in this order:
1) Tails or Eggman/Robotnik
2) Knuckles
1. If you're really a classic Sonic nut, please stop ****ing calling him "Eggman".
2. Tails out-prioritizes Knuckles with regards to closeness to the main character of the franchise. That's standard and no one (with common sense) is denying it. Tails is much closer to Sonic than Knuckles will ever (despite the fact that Sega is trying to draw Knuckles closer and make Shadow become the new "Mr. Independent"). To say that Tails is a more VALUABLE asset to the Sonic franchise is total bull**** fanboyism. Knuckles is my favorite character from the franchise, but common sense tells me that Tails and Knuckles have become EQUALLY staple contributions. Removing either one or the other from the franchise would eliminate a HUGE portion of the games history and the fundamentals that made the sequels to the original Sonic The Hedgehog as great as they were/still are.

Basically, Knuckles becoming playable over Tails shouldn't come as a huge surprise and neither should Tails becoming playable over Knuckles. Knuckles is a natural fighter and a logical and perfect Brawl moveset for him could be easily made. Tails isn't a natural fighter, but can still have a legit Brawl moveset. This DOESN'T make Knuckles more likely. The ONLY thing making Knuckles a more likely playable character is the fact that he was mentioned. And even THAT is slim and almost insignificant. Tails fan need to accept this. At this point, Knuckles IS more likely for Brawl playability WHICH for the record is a slim chance anyways. Why people are arguing over characters that more than likely won't be playable anyways is beyond me. Should by some miracle one of them becomes playable. I won't be surprised whoever it is. But for now, I'm expected neither. And if I'm to miraculously have knowledge that only one of them was to be playable, my bet at the moment would be Knuckles.
Everbody should cross their fingers for knuckles in brawl...
even though im am surprised that he is more demanded than shadow and tails...
Um, I think you're wrong about that.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion

1. If you're really a classic Sonic nut, please stop ****ing calling him "Eggman".
Eggman or Robotnik same sh*t.

2. Tails out-prioritizes Knuckles with regards to closeness to the main character of the franchise. That's standard and no one (with common sense) is denying it. Tails is much closer to Sonic than Knuckles will ever (despite the fact that Sega is trying to draw Knuckles closer and make Shadow become the new "Mr. Independent"). To say that Tails is a more VALUABLE asset to the Sonic franchise is total bull**** fanboyism. Knuckles is my favorite character from the franchise, but common sense tells me that Tails and Knuckles have become EQUALLY staple contributions. Removing either one or the other from the franchise would eliminate a HUGE portion of the games history and the fundamentals that made the sequels to the original Sonic The Hedgehog as great as they were/still are.
I think Tails as contributed much more then Knuckles overall, there's almost not a single game where Sonic doesn't need Tails superior mechanic knowledge. Not to mention Tails is Sonic sidekick, he's alway going to help him everywhere he goes.
However Knuckles can easily be removed and nothing would really change, Sonic Rush and Sonic Rush Adventure are good example of this where Knuckles wasn't needed at all not even as a support character.
Knuckles is just a tag-along he isn't required at all, he's just there for fanservice these days. His story is pretty much over with Sonic Adventure, but like Shadow he's still going to pop-up due to being popular.

Del Money

Smash Champion
there's almost not a single game where Sonic doesn't need Tails superior mechanic knowledge.
...except Sonic 1, Sonic CD, Sonic Spinball, Sonic 3D Blast, and all the Game Gear titles
Knuckles is just a tag-along he isn't required at all, he's just there for fanservice these days.
The same could easily be said about Tails. Being a sidekick doesn't automatically make you of more value...especially if the main character originally debuted as solo. Tails was a great addition in Sonic 2, but if Sega had wanted to make a sequel to Sonic 1 starring just Sonic alone, it could easily have been done. The ability to perform the spindash and transform into Super Sonic could have been more than enough new features in Sonic 2. Tails is established as the staple sidekick, so he' obviously not going anywhere, but like Knuckles, he was added as a staple new playable addition to the cast. The fact that they have different character profiles and relations to the main character doesn't make that different.
His story is pretty much over with Sonic Adventure, but like Shadow he's still going to pop-up due to being popular.
The same could be said about Tails, otherwise he wouldn't have shown up in an equivalent role in every console Sonic title post-SA2.

No one (wih common sense) said that Tail or Knuckles were liely.
Should by some miracle one of them becomes playable. I won't be surprised whoever it is. But for now, I'm expected neither. And if I'm to miraculously have knowledge that only one of them was to be playable, my bet at the moment would be Knuckles..
First of all, you must of read half my post and not have read the obvious sarcastic tone I took in the first few lines (AKA: My wonderful fans). It was very obvious no one here is fan of me.
Secondly, I'll call Robotnik/Eggman whatever the heck I want to. Most "newbies" to the Sonic series only know him as Eggman and for the general understanding of the boards, I like to be as clear as possible.
Thirdly yes, I do agree with you mostly, but I would seriously chill out. It seems like you just attacked on whim. Sad. The unfortunate part for you is that Tails has become the second or third most recognizable Sonic icon after Sonic and possibly after Eggman (ha, I said it, sue me). The point is Tails as of now is a much more icon character of the series then Knuckles as far as I know, but eh. It's opinion anyways.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
First of all, you must of read half my post and not have read the obvious sarcastic tone I took in the first few lines (AKA: My wonderful fans). It was very obvious no one here is fan of me.
Secondly, I'll call Robotnik/Eggman whatever the heck I want to. Most "newbies" to the Sonic series only know him as Eggman and for the general understanding of the boards, I like to be as clear as possible.
Thirdly yes, I do agree with you mostly, but I would seriously chill out. It seems like you just attacked on whim. Sad. The unfortunate part for you is that Tails has become the second or third most recognizable Sonic icon after Sonic and possibly after Eggman (ha, I said it, sue me). The point is Tails as of now is a much more icon character of the series then Knuckles as far as I know, but eh. It's opinion anyways.
A good example of Tails being more of a Icon then Knuckles is the fact Tails was confirmed to be a playable character in Sega Superstars Tennis along with Sonic and Eggman, while Knuckles is only in the game as a referee(NPC)
Going by this I would say Sega think Sonic, Tails and Eggman represent the series as a whole.

Metalknux

Smash Ace
A good example of Tails being more of a Icon then Knuckles is the fact Tails was confirmed to be a playable character in Sega Superstars Tennis along with Sonic and Eggman, while Knuckles is only in the game as a referee(NPC)
Going by this I would say Sega think Sonic, Tails and Eggman represent the series as a whole.
Lol. That's horrible logic. And the reason Knuckles is the referee is because he's too badass to degrade himself by playing tennis.

Del Money

Smash Champion
1. I'm not attacking. Why the hell would I get mad on th Internet?
2. How could Tail be a biggest icon of the series if they're both reduced to the same role? I'd agree with that had you said that like 10 years ago...
1. If Sonic, Tails, and Robotnik represent the series as a whole, why does Knuckles even show up in Sega Superstars Tennis as a character model? I don't care if he's playable or not. You can't claim that Knuckles is insignificant when he's not even excluded so I really don't get what you're trying to prove.
2. It's a non-canon sports title...not even an official Sonic-stamped sports title, so this really doesn't bother me.
Lol. That's horrible logic. And the reason Knuckles is the referee is because he's too badass to degrade himself by playing tennis.
That's horrible logic as well. You're not really helping, yo...
Lol yet he degraded himself in M&S at the Olympics since he competed :laugh:
...as did every character that played in that atrocious game...

Catmunnies

Smash Apprentice
Why is it so unlikely for Knuckles to be in Brawl, besides the fact that he is part of a 3rd party franchise that already has a rep, which to me means nothing?

Boofer

Smash Ace
Honestly, though he's now my most wanted 3rd party character, I don't think he'll be anything more than an assist trophy. If he is a PC, I will do backflips around my house non-stop for 3 hours out of sheer excitement.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master

Knuckles "Knux" the Echidna:
Knuckles is a red, powerful echidna with sharp knuckles. He made his debut on February 2, 1994 via Sonic the Hedgehog 3. He is known to have dreadlocks and a crescent birthmark on his chest. Knuckles possesses mighty strength, ability to dig and glide, and 2 sharp knuckles on each of his fist and he is very gullible. Knuckles likes to be alone and takes everything seriously. Knuckles can be a little hot-headed over some things and seems to be easily frustrated(in which Sonic refers to him as "Knuckle-head") Knuckles lives on Angel Island, where his task since birth has been to protect the Master Emerald. Knuckles is Sonic's rival and in some cases they do have disagreements, which usually results in a battle that goes to no contest(either a disturbance or a truce). Even though they don't always see eye to eye, Knuckles and Sonic usually team up together for their troubles. Knuckles has appeared in several Sonic games as well as comics and anime. (NOTE: I may change or update this from time to time).

Stats
Speed- Knuckles is known to be slow, but not sloooooow. Knuckles will be a tad bit slower than Mario(correct me if I'm wrong)
Weight- Knuckles isn't really heavy and would weigh a little bit more than Sonic

Moveset
Throws
Z -(Grab)- Knuckles grabs the opponent with both hands
Z, A-(Punch)- Knuckles holds the opponent with one hand while punching with the other
Z, >-(Sock'em)-Knuckles lets go of his opponent, puts both fist together and socks the opponent in the face (think of Vegeta, it's similar to his attack)
Z, <-(Rolling Throw)- Knuckles takes his opponent and and does a backward somersault to throw his opponent
Z, v-(Beat Down)- Knuckles throws the opponent down and unleashes many punch to the stomach
Z,/\-(Throw)-Knuckles uses both hands, turns around and throws the opponent up

Normal Attacks (Ground)
A,A,A -(punch combo)- Knuckles does three consecutive punches
>A -(Punch)- A simple punch to the face.
vA -(Body Shot)- Knuckles punches the enemy in the stomach
/\A -(Uppercut)- Knuckles does a normal uppercut.
Dash A -(Spin Attack)- Knuckles will curl into a ball and hit the opponent(similar to Sonic, but weaker)

Normal Attacks (Air)
A -(Mid-air punch)- Knuckles does a plain punch, this time in mid-air.
>A -(Super punch)- Knuckles does a powerful punch(similar to Mario, but knocks the opponent back instead of down)
<A -(Backfist)- Knuckles hits and back punch and spins afterward(similar to C. Falcon)
vA -(Double fist slam)- Knuckles uses both his fist and slams down on an opponent(similar to DK)
/\A -(Skyward Punch)- Knuckles swings his fist up while spinning around

Smash Attacks
>A -(Might Punch)- Knuckles simply unleashes a powerful punch with high knockback ability
vA -(Sweeping punch)- Knuckles punches the opponent's legs
/\A -(Power Uppercut)- Knuckles kneels down and unleashes a powerful uppercut

Special Moves
B -(Fire Punch)-Knuckles will move forward a bit and unleash a flaming punch(has lag after performing, but can be comboed by hitting the B button 3 times max)

>B -(Shockwave)- Knuckles will punch the ground with so much force that it triggers a tremor, or fault-like attack along the ground, which hits the opponent(distance attack)

vB -(Drill Attack)- Knuckles will dig underground and will attack when he pops up(similar to MK's cape, in which you can dig in any direction you want for a certain period of time)

vB(air)-(Drill Claw)- Knuckles will spin with his claws pointing down in a spiral in a downward direction towards the ground(this attack may trap the opponent like MK's Triple Dash)

/\B -(Sky Uppercut)- Knuckles will unleash a powerful uppercut in a spiral

Other Abilities
Gliding-self explanatory(MK, Pit, and Charizard)
Wall Climbing-if Knux is added this could be a new feature

Final Smash
Master Emerald-Knuckles will call upon the Master Emerald, which will then float down from the top of the screen toward the ground and generate a huge bright light around it once it reaches the ground(explosion/Chaos Control, that looks similar to Vegeta's Final Explosion, but the energy is white) Knuckles will be invulnerable to the Master Emerald's Chaos Control.

Taunt
Knuckles will fold his arms and mumble something

Knuckles Alternate Costumes
Hyper Knuckles(Pink)- Knuckles Appear as Hyper Knuckles or in Pink recoloring
Sinbad the Sailor-Knuckles appears as Sinbad(from SSR)
Young Knuckles- Knuckles appear as he very first appeared in the Sonic cartoon, with his detective hat and etc.
Tikal or One of the Echidna People-Knuckles will appear as Tikal or one of his species from the past before the emerald incident(with tape on the dreadlocks and etc.)

Stage
Angel Island- Similar to the Battlefield stage. It has the Master Emerald in the background and the stage is over the ocean. Occasionally the Master Emerald will glow and disappear from it's position(Chaos Control) and the stage will fall down to the ocean. When the Master Emerald reappears, the stage will float back up into the sky into its original position above the ocean. The stage can change from day to night. Sometimes Chao will float above the stage and deliver items (like Shy Guys).

hottempered

Smash Rookie
If the Master Emerald is his final smash, I don't think it could be apart of a stage. Not to crazy about the Alt. Costumes, either. Other than that, it looks pretty cool. Could you check my moveset out on pg.19, please?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

Knuckles "Knux" the Echidna:
Knuckles is a red, powerful echidna with sharp knuckles. He made his debut on February 2, 1994 via Sonic the Hedgehog 3. He is known to have dreadlocks and a crescent birthmark on his chest. Knuckles possesses mighty strength, ability to dig and glide, and 2 sharp knuckles on each of his fist and he is very gullible. Knuckles likes to be alone and takes everything seriously. Knuckles can be a little hot-headed over some things and seems to be easily frustrated(in which Sonic refers to him as "Knuckle-head") Knuckles lives on Angel Island, where his task since birth has been to protect the Master Emerald. Knuckles is Sonic's rival and in some cases they do have disagreements, which usually results in a battle that goes to no contest(either a disturbance or a truce). Even though they don't always see eye to eye, Knuckles and Sonic usually team up together for their troubles. Knuckles has appeared in several Sonic games as well as comics and anime. (NOTE: I may change or update this from time to time).

Stats
Speed- Knuckles is known to be slow, but not sloooooow. Knuckles will be a tad bit slower than Mario(correct me if I'm wrong)
Weight- Knuckles isn't really heavy and would weigh a little bit more than Sonic

Moveset
Throws
Z -(Grab)- Knuckles grabs the opponent with both hands
Z, A-(Punch)- Knuckles holds the opponent with one hand while punching with the other
Z, >-(Sock'em)-Knuckles lets go of his opponent, puts both fist together and socks the opponent in the face (think of Vegeta, it's similar to his attack)
Z, <-(Rolling Throw)- Knuckles takes his opponent and and does a backward somersault to throw his opponent
Z, v-(Beat Down)- Knuckles throws the opponent down and unleashes many punch to the stomach
Z,/\-(Throw)-Knuckles uses both hands, turns around and throws the opponent up

Normal Attacks (Ground)
A,A,A -(punch combo)- Knuckles does three consecutive punches
>A -(Punch)- A simple punch to the face.
vA -(Body Shot)- Knuckles punches the enemy in the stomach
/\A -(Uppercut)- Knuckles does a normal uppercut.
Dash A -(Spin Attack)- Knuckles will curl into a ball and hit the opponent(similar to Sonic, but weaker)

Normal Attacks (Air)
A -(Mid-air punch)- Knuckles does a plain punch, this time in mid-air.
>A -(Super punch)- Knuckles does a powerful punch(similar to Mario, but knocks the opponent back instead of down)
<A -(Backfist)- Knuckles hits and back punch and spins afterward(similar to C. Falcon)
vA -(Double fist slam)- Knuckles uses both his fist and slams down on an opponent(similar to DK)
/\A -(Skyward Punch)- Knuckles swings his fist up while spinning around

Smash Attacks
>A -(Might Punch)- Knuckles simply unleashes a powerful punch with high knockback ability
vA -(Sweeping punch)- Knuckles punches the opponent's legs
/\A -(Power Uppercut)- Knuckles kneels down and unleashes a powerful uppercut

Special Moves
B -(Fire Punch)-Knuckles will move forward a bit and unleash a flaming punch(has lag after performing, but can be comboed by hitting the B button 3 times max)

>B -(Shockwave)- Knuckles will punch the ground with so much force that it triggers a tremor, or fault-like attack along the ground, which hits the opponent(distance attack)

vB -(Drill Attack)- Knuckles will dig underground and will attack when he pops up(similar to MK's cape, in which you can dig in any direction you want for a certain period of time)

vB(air)-(Drill Claw)- Knuckles will spin with his claws pointing down in a spiral in a downward direction towards the ground(this attack may trap the opponent like MK's Triple Dash)

/\B -(Sky Uppercut)- Knuckles will unleash a powerful uppercut in a spiral

Other Abilities
Gliding-self explanatory(MK, Pit, and Charizard)
Wall Climbing-if Knux is added this could be a new feature

Final Smash
Master Emerald-Knuckles will call upon the Master Emerald, which will then float down from the top of the screen toward the ground and generate a huge bright light around it once it reaches the ground(explosion/Chaos Control, that looks similar to Vegeta's Final Explosion, but the energy is white) Knuckles will be invulnerable to the Master Emerald's Chaos Control.

Taunt
Knuckles will fold his arms and mumble something

Knuckles Alternate Costumes
Hyper Knuckles(Pink)- Knuckles Appear as Hyper Knuckles or in Pink recoloring
Sinbad the Sailor-Knuckles appears as Sinbad(from SSR)
Young Knuckles- Knuckles appear as he very first appeared in the Sonic cartoon, with his detective hat and etc.
Tikal or One of the Echidna People-Knuckles will appear as Tikal or one of his species from the past before the emerald incident(with tape on the dreadlocks and etc.)

Stage
Angel Island- Similar to the Battlefield stage. It has the Master Emerald in the background and the stage is over the ocean. Occasionally the Master Emerald will glow and disappear from it's position(Chaos Control) and the stage will fall down to the ocean. When the Master Emerald reappears, the stage will float back up into the sky into its original position above the ocean. The stage can change from day to night. Sometimes Chao will float above the stage and deliver items (like Shy Guys).
Freaking awesome moveset!!! WOOT!!

spindash

Smash Ace
Freaking awesome moveset!!! WOOT!!
I love it too, yeah! Although personally, if I could change ONE thing about that moveset, it would be to give Knuckles the Spin Dash. It's a move for Sonic, of course, but Knuckles is just as handy in using that ability as Sonic is. It could make for a really good Side B. Everything else is fantastic. I'd like to see the return of Super Knuckles, but hey, whose complainin' about what it could be IF he's in.

Not me! XD

And one last thing. Knuckles would strike me as a Raw Power and Speed character. Keep in mind, Knuckles isn't some Sonic in terms of speed, but he's most certainly a faster character then lots of others give him credit for. Some of the games such as Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles, the Sonic Rivals series, even Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2, expressed the speed that Knuckles could possess.

Make Knuckles a teensy bit slower then Captain Falcon, which gives him enough speed, but also has lots of power behind his attacks. That's the Knuckles the Echidna that I know.

Top Bottom