• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Void
WTF, we can get decimals of a point? 0_o Cooooooooooooooooool.
Well you would have gotten 33 and 1/3 to be exact, but you were wrong, LinkRulzs gets 100 points and becomes a sergeant. I told you all that the Patriots would win. I am now 11-2 when predicting Super Bowls.

Void

Smash Apprentice
AP? Well, AP is Anger Points. It goes higher if you miss. When it gets to 100% you can perform an attack that will do approximately 10% more damage than usual. Also, It doesn't miss.

Also, Yeah if anyone wants to fight, hit me up on AIM or something. =/

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Well I'm nowhere near that kind of attack, only 45%. But ChRed missed during our battle and his AP was raised.

And how do I get new weapons? The item shop only has one weapon and a hat.

Void

Smash Apprentice
You get more items as you level up. Right now you're only level one. Eventually you'll raise your level and more items will become available to you. If you have any more questions, ask away.

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Rebel581
Well I'm nowhere near that kind of attack, only 45%. But ChRed missed during our battle and his AP was raised.

And how do I get new weapons? The item shop only has one weapon and a hat.
By gaining levels you can buy more items.And how do you get a gil donation link in your sig?

Void

Smash Apprentice
Donation link? Easy.

Like, lets say you wanted your link to say "Please donate gil to me!"

Copy and paste this into your sig without the *'s

[*url=www.smashboards.com/store.php?action=donate]Please donate gil to me![/url*]

Without the stars it will appear like this:

Please donate gil to me!

That's how you do it.

Void

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... that link to the pic is broken. I'll find one. Yeah, I think I can have it done today. I'll get to it right now.

EDIT: How do you like this?

Yes that is Metal Link. >_< I couldn't find a Dark Link picture... sorry. But if you find me one I might be able to replace them.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
hey can I join?

btw Ultima Nightmare are you still doing your banner shop? I f not I'll take of off my artwork/shops list.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Originally posted by ChRed2AKrisp
hey can I join?

btw Ultima Nightmare are you still doing your banner shop? I f not I'll take of off my artwork/shops list.
Sure, you may join. I will still make banners, but only when I'm not busy. Which isn't very often...

Linkrulzs

Smash Journeyman
welcome krisp and glad you joined.

Yes,alot of people are joining are clan now and if they want to they can join the tournament.

BTW,has the tournament started?

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Yea, Krisp is a friend of mine and I showed him how to use the RPG system when I figured it out (actually I asked him for gil and then he asked how to work the RPG system).

And also it's a safe bet that I have enough money to LEND to anybody in the clan, just PM me asking how much you want me to give you but give it back eventually. I've had several people give me donations equalling to about 1,800 gil. But as my level is growing higher everything in the RPG is costing more :(

So yea, just ask me and I can lend you money. So I'll be the sorta banker on and off.

EDIT: Shoot, I almost posted a new topic, this is why you don't fill in the subject field, then you can never accidentely post a new topic *smacks self in head*

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Me too!
I just need to get a chance to level up with linkrulzs.

btw, how do you get more experience? is it by dealing damage to your opponent? taking damage? playing for an extended length of time?

in other words what factor of the battle will give you experience?

Rokutanda

Smash Journeyman
i will be back on officially tomorrow...and i have to go back and see what i have missed.......hopefully its not too much >_>;;
well anyways..if anyone even cares i am working on a manga and i might start working for Tokyopop YAY!!!! well thats all thats new for me

yea im off to make some art

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
The best way is to knife fight with someone around your level. You miss just about every time, making a match last until you are ready to end it.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Rokutanda, you're in ths clan? That rocks. Two great banner artists in my clan w00t!

maybe we can do an exp battle sometime!

PM me if ur interested!

falcoblazes

Smash Cadet
I'm back! i'm finally back!

Hey! ppl it's been awhile, hope everything is good and going. Me and my brother was doing some courses (programming course to be exact) far to long. Ultima! hope my lil bro's position is still there, because he's back for sometime now ok and welcome to all u new guys/girls :D. BTW it's Nappydude i'm just on falcoblazes because i was getting some trouble.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
what's the list of elements in order of power?
or at least where would i find that?
ie i'm dark
what am i stronger than and weaker than?

and are we still going by the same point system for ranking?

i have like 450 points

Top Bottom