• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ronike

Smash Ace
SPIKY, please dont come in here with flames. If water wants to leave ing hive and join KoH, its his descision. However, before he joins Ultima, know that he plans to leave very soon after joining and to find another clan. Just thought you should be aware.

water_gui

Smash Cadet
SPIKY502 said:
your a doble cruser *** hole
read the last post I left you guys, you'll see what I'm doing, and I'll pay you guys back, ok, so don't get so mad, man, I'm not taking money and leaving. I have a goal now.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I know about your goal. Thats how I knew you would be leaving this clan soon. I would like to know why you are doing this though.

water_gui

Smash Cadet
Ronike said:
SPIKY, please dont come in here with flames. If water wants to leave ing hive and join KoH, its his descision. However, before he joins Ultima, know that he plans to leave very soon after joining and to find another clan. Just thought you should be aware.
I planned on staying longer, but I came here first, so wasn't going to abandond them.When I leave, I'll be back around. (really, I was planning on a month to stay with you guys, hey, at least I didn't leave at level 5.) :dizzy:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Water just so you know, I colead here for the time being and hang out at ing hive for conversation because this place was suffering from mass inactivity. I know you came here first and was somewhat surprised when you showed up in ing hive. Can you please tell us why you want five clan leaders as buddies though? Is it somesort of plan to take over the world or what?

water_gui

Smash Cadet
Ronike said:
I know about your goal. Thats how I knew you would be leaving this clan soon. I would like to know why you are doing this though.
I need some thing else to do except when I can't battle, so I'll get to know more clans.then I'll stick with the best clan.

water_gui

Smash Cadet
Ronike said:
Water just so you know, I colead here for the time being and hang out at ing hive for conversation because this place was suffering from mass inactivity. I know you came here first and was somewhat surprised when you showed up in ing hive. Can you please tell us why you want five clan leaders as buddies though? Is it somesort of plan to take over the world or what?
no,it's not a plan to take over, I'm seeing if it was possible.wel if it was coleader than,... I would have some truble,... spikey. I was sort of impatiant, but hey, I'm starting to not care any more.

SWAT- Falco

Smash Rookie
can i join

Ultima Nightmare said:
Welcome to my clan, the Knights of Hyrule. Please read this entire first post before asking to join.

Members

Duke: Ultima Nightmare
Warlord: Ronike
Knight of the Dragon: none
super_sonic
Adam es maximus
Ryo242
PsykoPHELITE
Psykoraider
psykoweezl
Captain Blue
Child Prodogy
rainbowkirby100
beamswordsman
Skuv
supermario62
Duke
fox's blaster
fiend_for_life
The Dark Lord Ganondorf
First_Smash_Bro.
Cless
amanthemansofine
Marthmaster92
fiend_for_life

Sponser: -=Marth_n_Roy=-

Rankings and point system

The ranks in the clan are as follows:
Duke (Leader)
Warlord (Co-leader)
Knight of the Dragon (current clan champion)
Grand Commander (9250+ points)
Knight General (7250 points)
Vice General (5500 points)
Lieutenant General (4000 points)
Brigadier General (2750 points)
Colonel (2000 points)
Major (1500 points)
Captain (1000 points)
Lieutenant (750 points)
Command Sergeant Major (500 points)
Sergeant (250 points)
Corporal (100 points)
Private First Class (50 points)
Private (0 points)

The points system is as follows: 2[(HP + MP + STRENGTH + DEFENSE)÷ 4] + Post Count + Level²
Clan points system subject to change.

It is the Minister of the Interior's job to update the points every week. They will do so, as long as they are not busy.

Rules

Just use common sense here. No flamming and no spamming and basically follow all the global forum rules. I will not have my whole clan condemned because of the actions of one person.

If you do not post for 1 month without giving a reason, you will be removed from the clan. If you come back, you can rejoin.

Allies/Enemies

Allies: Hylian Heroes

Enemies: None

Other stuff

Please feel free to give suggestions on how the clan is run. Don't be afraid. Your opinion will be heard. I would also appreciate it if you joined my site, Hyrule Castle.
cani join
:)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
water_gui, you may join. We deny no one here. SWAT- Falco, you may also join.

SWAT- Falco, you need to make an RPG profile...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ultima Nightmare said:
Ronike, you proved your loyalties when you betrayed me to join a fluke of a clan. Hold your forked tounge and save your words for those who care t hear what you have to say.
WTF?!?!?! I never betrayed you! What are you talking about! Like I said, I hang out there for conversation, you are overeacting man. I'll give you a day to reconsider before joining a different clan. Wtf man, Wtf...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Ronike said:
WTF?!?!?! I never betrayed you! What are you talking about! Like I said, I hang out there for conversation, you are overeacting man. I'll give you a day to reconsider before joining a different clan. Wtf man, Wtf...
That post was made last night around midnight, when I was a little intoxicated. Sorry.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Fine, I accept your apology. Im still slightly...annoyed, but Im sure I can get over it

04r

Hyper Edition
NNID
AceinBlack
Ultima Nightmare said:
That post was made last night around midnight, when I was a little intoxicated. Sorry.
sweet...........intoxication

:laugh:

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
My name is Shroom King and I have visited some of the other clans but I see this particular one as a good pick because some of the others have a lot of snobs. No names for respect reasons. I ask to join this clan because it has many people who talk about INTERESTING stuff.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Blackreighn_zero said:
hi,i just wanna know if i can join this clan,couse to me this clan looks the best
Sure, you may join. Welcome.

Shroom King, I already sent you a PM that leads you through the process of creating a RPG profile.

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
Never mind>

Hey its Shroom King again. I found out how to get strong enough to beat the gollum bot .Since then I have been making more then enough money. Sorry about the earlier thread>. Also is there any important Clan meeting or something .If there is please let me know when.Thanks!

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
What's goin' on?

Shroom King here! I was just wondering , is there anything important related to the clan that I missed? I would like to know because this is the third day here and no one has posted anything except people who want to join. Well if anybodies interested reply and fill me in. Bye!

water_gui

Smash Cadet
I'm leaving, to ronike, I'll see you around, to the nightmare, thanks a lot, I have a mission, but I'm delaying it for now, it's to have 5, no, 4 clan leaders on my buddy, no, friend list, but it's my be perminatly delayed. last thing, I'm always up for a battle, just pm me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
See you around water. Im going on vacation to canadia for a week now, so I probably wont get on that much.

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
It is I, King of Shrooms

Not really, but I just wanted to say hey to everybody before I go. I should be going around the country to visit my strechted out relatives everywhere. I have no idea if I will have access to a computer to post anything. I will let ya'll know tomarrow if I have my laptop. Peace!

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
Whaaaaasuuuuuuuupe!

Hey everybody, hows it goin'? What I said earlier about a trip is true. I should be gone a month or two, but I might have my laptop with me. If I do, I'll be postin' as always. I should know tomarrow morning. I will let everyone know then. But today, I am still here all day, so if you wanna battle, let me know because I WILL, be waitin'. Peace!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Shroom King said:
Hey everybody, hows it goin'? What I said earlier about a trip is true. I should be gone a month or two, but I might have my laptop with me. If I do, I'll be postin' as always. I should know tomarrow morning. I will let everyone know then. But today, I am still here all day, so if you wanna battle, let me know because I WILL, be waitin'. Peace!
Alright, I'll make sure that you don't get removed for inactivity. Have a nice trip.

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
It is I, King of Shrooms

I will be able to pop in from time to time because my laptop is fixed.I came in early this morning to say this and found the site being upgraded, so I couldn't. I hope they get the RPG skin working soon so I can battle again. Well I just wanted to say hey while I have the chance and to say thanks, Ultima Nightmare. Peace Out!:psycho:

Top Bottom