• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
a mention

Hello everyone. I wanted to tell Ultima Nightmare that A new guy, Big Casey has just started. He is one of the few people where I live that Smashes. He wants to join because I told him this is the best clan. I just wanted to put in a word for him. Peace! :psycho:

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
Is there any important clan stuff scheduled?

Whats up? I just wanted to know if there was anything important I might miss between 14th-18th of August. If there is, please please let me know by sending me PM. Thanks! Peace! :psycho:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, I was going to update the rankings, but seeiing as how the RPG is down, I cant really huh? Just posting to let you know I havent forgotten ultima.

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
How's everything?

I just wanted to pop in and say whasup to eveybody and greet Ronike seeing as how He hasn't posted in a while. Also I wanted to say hey to Ultima. Well Peace out dudes and dudetts! Also, if theres any imporytant stuff happening soon please let me know. Thanks!

Sgt. Spontaneous

Smash Rookie
Well Ultima, it's been a while...

I see that your clan is still growing strong, I believe yours is the only one that survived since the first RPG. That is excellent - I see that my clan isn't here any more, infact it pretty much died out at the end of the first one. You and I had our rivalry, but now that I'm back for the next one, I want us to be strong in the same clan. I am applying to this clan, and hope and assume that I'm good enough to get in.

You're probably wondering yourself, who is this guy? Well, I created a new account, been so long since I had used the old one, thought of a fresh start. We Bojinkans had disbanded, and I pretty much crawled back on hands and knees as it were, with no one left, Gaia's gone I think, along with the ledgendary Zapdos, I don't see my main man Soroush either. With me in your command, this clan will be unstoppable. Thank you for reading my application, but know this... actions speak louder than words.

Sgt. Spontaneous
(Formerly known as, Houndoomshocka)

I'm back ;)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I see that your clan is still growing strong, I believe yours is the only one that survived since the first RPG. That is excellent - I see that my clan isn't here any more, infact it pretty much died out at the end of the first one. You and I had our rivalry, but now that I'm back for the next one, I want us to be strong in the same clan. I am applying to this clan, and hope and assume that I'm good enough to get in.

You're probably wondering yourself, who is this guy? Well, I created a new account, been so long since I had used the old one, thought of a fresh start. We Bojinkans had disbanded, and I pretty much crawled back on hands and knees as it were, with no one left, Gaia's gone I think, along with the ledgendary Zapdos, I don't see my main man Soroush either. With me in your command, this clan will be unstoppable. Thank you for reading my application, but know this... actions speak louder than words.

Sgt. Spontaneous
(Formerly known as, Houndoomshocka)

I'm back ;)
Hey, welcome back. I'd be glad to have you in my clan, although we had our past differences. Besides, Marth n Roy single-handedly started that war. :laugh:

Welcome to the clan. It's a shame the RPG isn't back up yet. =\

Sgt. Spontaneous

Smash Rookie
Aye, I've been looking around for it, looks like it's done I suppose, ah well, I didn't like that one as much...:p

I'll have a fresh new start, so we'll get ze ball rollin'!

~Sgt. Spontaneous

Ronike

Smash Ace
Indeed it has. Hopefully we even get a new one and get an influx of new members. For now though, I must join the others among the inactive until the next RPG comes out, so dont look for me that much.

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
hows it hangin' ?

I just wanted to say whassup to everybody and to say I am on the way home as I type. I should be there in about 3-4 hours so woohoo! Now that I will be home I will be able to log on and check things regularly and to reply to any/every PM and thread so don't worry. Well whassup to Ultima too and Ronike and chill to all else. Peace :psycho:

Big_Will_16

Smash Cadet
haha sup guys wow i havent been on in a long time hows everyone doing?? i hope ur all well, well im back!!! so i hope the RPG comes back soon:)

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
Check in time!

I just wanted to check out what was happening if anything at all. It looks like the RPG still isn't operational, so the socialability has dropped considerably. Well I just wanted to say whassup to everybody and Peace out! :psycho:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey guys. There are some openings in the fire emblem mafia game if anyone wants to join, but please read the rules first.
:link:<click

Big Casey

Smash Rookie
joining

Hey a friend of mine (Shroom King) refered me to yall, and i figured i would see if you'll let me join your Clan. So Ultimite nightmar if you think i might be a good asset to yall i'd love to join.

Night Strife Z

Smash Rookie
Before I used to be Night Strife without the Z =P. I played when the first RPG was still out, but then I got banned last year with 560~ posts. Well I'm glad to see that this clan is still going strong.

KoH <3

Night Strife Z

Smash Rookie
I don't know UN...................that Nintendo Freaks clan is looking awesome right now I don't don't want to miss a chance to join such an awesome clan. Yes, of course I want to rejoin KoH. -_-

Sgt. Spontaneous

Smash Rookie
Welcome back Night Strife, it's been a while hasn't it? I was looking for the Bojinkan clan a few days ago, that thread looks so cold....haha

Night Strife Z

Smash Rookie
Hey Houndoomshocka, I almost didn't recongize you until i read your sig. Yeah, I miss a lot of the old clans and even the old rpg. I don't even remember why I'm coming back =/

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Hey Houndoomshocka, I almost didn't recongize you until i read your sig. Yeah, I miss a lot of the old clans and even the old rpg. I don't even remember why I'm coming back =/
Boredom might be playing a role in that. lol

The only two clans there are pretty much is this clan and the Ing Hive.

Ronike

Smash Ace
It is impossible at the moment as the RPG had been down since the site update. Sorry man.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Its coming back whenever Gideon fixes the bugs with it, so prolly not for a while.

DarkSideMarth

Smash Journeyman
wow... Nice to see so many members still here from when I was active...
STRIFE!!!! WHAT IS UP MAN!!!!
Are the KOH the Only clan left since the times of Bojinkan, FFE, HH, and HLTD? Any of those left?
My congrats to you all for being survivors and lasting this long.

~DSM

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
wow... Nice to see so many members still here from when I was active...
STRIFE!!!! WHAT IS UP MAN!!!!
Are the KOH the Only clan left since the times of Bojinkan, FFE, HH, and HLTD? Any of those left?
My congrats to you all for being survivors and lasting this long.

~DSM
Out of all those, we're the only ones still here. There's also the Ing Hive, but they haven't been around as long.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, Im new to this clan since you left, and I now colead it. Welcome back to the now nonexistent RPG.

Top Bottom