• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
Sorry about the delay!

Hey everybody, whassup?I haven't been able to get here for 2 months because my computer went down and I couldn't afford a new one. The guys who fixed it for me said it could have been longer so I am happy! I just wanted to say hey to all the new guys and sorry to Ultima and whassup to Ronike. Please tell what has been going on. Thanks! I'm back! :psycho:

Ronike

Smash Ace
No worries Shroom, not much has happened and this whole clan has become inactive. It is unfortunately looking bad for the RPG as we still have no update on its status, which likely means nothing has happened. Glad to see you back though.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ninja: we do nothing until (if ever) the smash RPG returns
You are all welcome to join as soon as Ultima returns and approves you (he never has turned anyone down), but be aware we do pretty much nothing anymore.

On a side note, I main Marth.

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
What is going on?

I have been popping in here every few days when I have free time(which is not raining down on me in the amounts I'd like it to!) and all I have seen is a few guys wanting to join. I have no prob with that cause I like meetin' new people all the time like anybody else, but what is happening to the RPG? I mean I joined about 2 months before it went offline. I enjoyed it immensely(My guy name was Shroom Master or somthing like that. It's been so long I can't remember! Anyway my guy was pic'd as Sepheroth ,my boy and his Lv was like 9 or10. I had a lot of siver most of it courtesy to Ronike{Thanks a bunch still man!} I was fightin' everyday, all the time, everybody I could. I wanted to get stronger ya Know!)I just miss the whole thing1 When is Gideon or whoever that's in charge of fixing it going to fix it? Is it ever going to come back ,new and improved or as it was? Oh and whassup to Ultima, Ronike, And everybody I know and don't! Peace out, and I will be back in a few hours cause i got go Grocery shoppin' with my girlfriend(seriously what is it about shopping do girls find so fascinating and attractive? I mean my wallet is a nice size now but when we go ''shopping'' I feel lighter for some ungodly reason!) I love my girl just the same anyway! Not unblindly but a hekuva lot!!! See ya'll till I'm done. :chuckle:

Mushroom King

Smash Rookie
Wondering about ze answer.

Itsa me a luigi. I ma wanting to a joina this clan. Shroom King told about this clan, sayin its really cool so i just wanted to check it out. i looks pretty cool so Im askin' if its cool. Buzz me with a PM when you get around to answerin' Ultima Nightmare, if u would'nt mind a slight bit? Mushroom King Out! :dizzy:

Ronike

Smash Ace
Welcome mushroom king!

Shroom, its been, what, 6 months now? And after the most recent update we still have no RPG? I'd say its rather likely, however unfortunate, that it is not coming back. Twas fun, but I suppose Gideon doesn't find it really important enough to bring back. All I can say is whenever the surveys come out, always vote for an RPG as the thing you want most and encourage others to do the same. Hopefully eventually the mods will listen to us...

Shroom King

Smash Cadet
What is up?

Hey Ronike, I saw you had a wii so I registered you on My wii. I hope you'll register me so i can send messages to and fro. To talk to a fellow smasher using the wii kicks bootay!!! Chill peace out.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I registered you. And demon, the RPG we speak of had a game engine. It wasnt text based. I feel you for missing some people for your game, but please dont lie. It upsets me.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I registered you. And demon, the RPG we speak of had a game engine. It wasnt text based. I feel you for missing some people for your game, but please dont lie. It upsets me.
What the hell are you talking about? We have more then enough people joining our RPG. I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to check it out. Honestly, I couldn't give a **** whether you joined or not.

And I didn't lie. I said we had an RPG, and that's what we have. If you were looking for an RPG with a game engine, then I'm sorry that I didn't specify it. But if you look at my post, I said we had a fun RPG. And that's the f*****g truth.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
What the hell are you talking about? We have more then enough people joining our RPG. I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to check it out. Honestly, I couldn't give a **** whether you joined or not.

And I didn't lie. I said we had an RPG, and that's what we have. If you were looking for an RPG with a game engine, then I'm sorry that I didn't specify it. But if you look at my post, I said we had a fun RPG. And that's the f*****g truth.
Hey, there's no need for that kind of language here. Now, kindly go **** yourself elsewhere.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Does a clan have to be smash-related? I wanna make an EarthBound clan.
And thanks for letting me join.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Welcome (unofficially) Neo!

Franky, the clans actually are supposed to be NOT smash related, but are for the currently (and forevermore) down RPG that was here before you joined. However, if we were a smash clan, we would be a link/sheik/ganon/zelda clan as we are the knights of HYRULE. Which makes me curious: who actually mains or seconds a hyrulian in this clan? Like I've said before, I main marth, but I second Ganon and used to main Link and still am very profficient with him. I've actually never been good with sheik/zelda though...

Sandy

Smash Champion
Franky, the clans actually are supposed to be NOT smash related, but are for the currently (and forevermore) down RPG that was here before you joined. However, if we were a smash clan, we would be a link/sheik/ganon/zelda clan as we are the knights of HYRULE.
So I can make one?

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I personally don't care who you main. I use Marth mostly, although I'll try random characters occasionally to spice things up. I used to use Link, but I just found Marth to be a lot better.

Ganondorfthewhite

Smash Rookie
Hello I was just wandering if I may join? I would be a good person to have on your team. I have good strategies and strong assets. most appreciated, ~Ganondorfthewhite~

Ronike

Smash Ace
You are welcome to join, but know that this is a clan for the now nonexistent smash RPG, not SSB.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Not at all! Its just people often make that false assumption. Welcome (unofficially) to our humble clan!

Ganondorfthewhite

Smash Rookie
I am still etchy on what the clan is for and all. But I will just go with the flow. I read the original post but my memory is etchy also. etchy = unsure or not good. and thank you for being the welcome wagon.

Ganondorfthewhite

Smash Rookie
I need clearance for something Ultima you see I need troops for a war. On a different forum. you see on this forum an Army I started and its allies are going to war against many enemies. I need your permission to take troops to this forum and make battle. I need clearance immediately. All who wish to make battle PM me and prepare yourselves for an unforgiving battle.

Ganondorfthewhite

Smash Rookie
Give me a link, and Ill check it out and decide if I want to take part
It is the Nsider forum....... Just say your allied with the Shadow fangs and M.A.G.E. and its under the Hyrule Castle chat. and if there are any of the opposing army they will bad mouth you. So just be on your toes.

Top Bottom