• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Ronike

Smash Ace
Aloha! This message comes from Hawaii. I should have constant access to a computer in about 4 days, so I will be resuming my duties as Warlord then. Welcome to amanthemansofine. As for your question, the rank is based on posts (0 posts n00b, 100 posts journeyman, etc.) I wouldn't worry about it as people don't pay much attention to those. Why, one of the most respected people on the site (Samurai Panda) is a n00b like myself. If you wanted to know about classes for the RPG, go back a page and look for the quote Ultima placed in a few posts describing how to do it. Has anyone else ever been the wrong direction over the international date line? I did yesterday and it did a few interesting things. First off, I arrived in Hawaii 2 hours before I left Hong Kong. And second, it made the day last 48 hours. Unfortunately, of those 48 hours, I only slept about 4. So I was pretty tired yesterday. Hawaii is very awesome though, so it makes up for it. It really is heaven on earth. Well, next time I post I will probably be on the mainland, so until then, I bid you adieu.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I'm back from China, but I'm really jet lagged and we leave tommorow for my grandparents, so I will do the ranks when I get there, sorry.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Ronike said:
I'm back from China, but I'm really jet lagged and we leave tommorow for my grandparents, so I will do the ranks when I get there, sorry.
No need to apologize. Your life is more important than this clan.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, I'm finally back for most of the summer. I was going to do rankings a while back, but my grandma's computer was broken. Now I have a few questions:
A) Omenator, why are you back? If you want to rejoin, you will have to seriously convince all the members in a calm rational manner. I am O.K with it, but I'm not in charge.
B) Pico, why are you in our forum? I do not believe you are a member of this clan (please for give me if I am mistaken, I might have missed the memo) and therefore do not have a place here.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I'm back from about a week of inactivity. And what a week it was...

I'm come back and see...the clan inactive. What the hell happened?

Pico is most likely a spammer. Ignore him.

Omenator's back? I hope this doesn't ignite into another conflict...

04r

Hyper Edition
NNID
AceinBlack
what do you mean inactive? do we have to do.....stuff as clan members commander?

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
Oh what, I show up and people start thinking I'm going to wage all out war on this clan? I highly doubt any of you have the faintest idea what this does to my online reputation. So let me give you an idea. First, it takes it by the throat until it chokes its heart up, then it rips the corpse in half and burns it then eats the heart. Clear?
Honestly, do you people SERIOUSLY think I'm here to start online World War Three? I have feelings as well. I am not just some caged animal in some worthless zoo with a sign on my neck that reads "do not feed"! I thought you would have realized this a long time ago, but yet again, I have proven myself wrong. I thought people here had respect for each other, but that's the second time I proved myself wrong. If this is the way it's going to be, with you people thinking I've got a radioactive bomb inside my chest waiting to go off at any given moment, then I'm not going to stand for it. Either stop backing away from me like I'm rabid,or I go! For GOOD! No warning is going to stop me from leaving, and it won't force me to come back, either!

04r

Hyper Edition
NNID
AceinBlack
The Omenator said:
Oh what, I show up and people start thinking I'm going to wage all out war on this clan? I highly doubt any of you have the faintest idea what this does to my online reputation. So let me give you an idea. First, it takes it by the throat until it chokes its heart up, then it rips the corpse in half and burns it then eats the heart. Clear?
Honestly, do you people SERIOUSLY think I'm here to start online World War Three? I have feelings as well. I am not just some caged animal in some worthless zoo with a sign on my neck that reads "do not feed"! I thought you would have realized this a long time ago, but yet again, I have proven myself wrong. I thought people here had respect for each other, but that's the second time I proved myself wrong. If this is the way it's going to be, with you people thinking I've got a radioactive bomb inside my chest waiting to go off at any given moment, then I'm not going to stand for it. Either stop backing away from me like I'm rabid,or I go! For GOOD! No warning is going to stop me from leaving, and it won't force me to come back, either!
Like we asked you to come

kirbykirby#1

Smash Apprentice
I'm here to inform you guys that I'm leaving this site.I'm trying for my own site and forums so if you guys want to see me, please go to my site Website.My site has a link to my forums. Bye all.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
Alright. I am about to post something here that (hopefully) will get you all off my back. I want this becuase you guys are extremely heavy, and it is not easy to carry so many of you on my back: I LOOKED for a clan,hoping I would gain information on this site. But then Duke comes along, and totally ticks me off.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
The Omenator said:
Alright. I am about to post something here that (hopefully) will get you all off my back. I want this becuase you guys are extremely heavy, and it is not easy to carry so many of you on my back: I LOOKED for a clan,hoping I would gain information on this site. But then Duke comes along, and totally ticks me off.
Yes, by telling you your "potato" signature was stupid. That's actually a bad reason to be angry with someone. Also, if that was all that ticked you off, what stirred the unprovoked anger with everyone else? Because we agreed with Duke? That's sad. The signature was stupid. Move on with life.

super_sonic

Smash Journeyman
in hylule castle,northeast tower room 472
The Omenator said:
I hate you so much right now.

See Omenator, your easier to talk to when your not going IM KOOL CUZ I CAN YELL AT PEOPLE IN COMPLETE CAPS LOCK!!!!!!1111+SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!! I R00l! We can talk to you like a human being. And seriously, we were perfectly just in getting mad at you. PATATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT or whatever the hell it was, is absolutely childish. Then you proceeded to tell us to get off your back and leave. So what, were all gonna leave because Duke said something about your gay sig? Not happening. Then you FINALLY left and we had a brief time of peace. Then you come back and expect us to just suddenly treat you all well and dandy again. It doesn't work like that.

The Omenator

Smash Cadet
You know what? I could care, but you all are worthless! (Except Ronike.) My life sucks, my dog is dead, my mother was shot when I was three, need I go on? Have you no respect? Didn't your parents ever teach you to at least use spellcheck every now and then? My mother couldn't seeing as she still has a bullet in her neck! Yeesh, back off once in a while!

04r

Hyper Edition
NNID
AceinBlack
The Omenator said:
You know what? I could care, but you all are worthless! (Except Ronike.) My life sucks, my dog is dead, my mother was shot when I was three, need I go on? Have you no respect? Didn't your parents ever teach you to at least use spellcheck every now and then? My mother couldn't seeing as she still has a bullet in her neck! Yeesh, back off once in a while!

Dude, could you stop *****ing for like five minutes? Nobody cares about your $h!t life

Ronike

Smash Ace
I can also help out with silver. Just Pm me how much you would like. Oh, and here are the rankings finally.

Ultima Nightmare- Duke
Ronike- Warlord
Knight of the Dragon- ENTER TOURNEY FOR CHANCE FOR THIS SPOT AND GOLD!!!!!
super_sonic- Comand Sergeant Major (565)
Adam es maximus- Lieutenant (800)
Ryo242- Lieutenant (890)
PsykoPHELITE- Captain (1276)
Psykoraider- Major (1520)
Psykomasta- Captain (1259)
Psykoweezl- Major (1708)
Captain Blue- Corporal (386)
Child Prodogy- Sergeant (456)
beamswordsman- Private first Class (566)
Skuv- Command Sergeant Major (502)
supermario62- Command Sergeant Major (544)
Duke - Major (1560)
Fox’s Blaster- Sergeant (266)
rainbowkirby100- Sergeant (270)
The Dark Lord Ganondorf- Command Sergeant Major(572)
First_Smash_Bro.- Sergeant (445)
Cless- Sergeant (363)
amanthemansofine- Sergeant (476)
Marthmaster92- Sergeant (345)

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I seem to have lost my list of those who entered the tournament, so please post or PM me and let me know if you would like to participate.

amanthemansofine, I gave you 200,000 silver. Enjoy.

Ronike

Smash Ace
O.K, now that I am back, I'm not going to post ranks if you don't post. That should reduce the inacticity. I will also be checking with people after long periods of abscense, so post every once and a while.

Come on people, whats with the inactivity? Find something to talk about or at least state that you are in the tourney.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, now would be about the time of week I would post rankings. So here we are:
Ultima Nightmare- Duke
Ronike- Warlord
Knight of the Dragon- ENTER TOURNEY FOR CHANCE FOR THIS SPOT AND GOLD!!!!!
Well now, that didn't take very long, and it looks sort of familiar....

POST PEOPLE!!! I HAVE NO WORK TO DO IF YOU DON'T AND WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS IN THE TOURNEY IF NO ONE POSTS!!! and besides, INACTIVITY IS THE SUCK!!!!

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
I know it is summer and people usually go on vacation during the summer, but it would be nice to say that you were leaving if you were going on a trip.

Now, I need to know who is entering the tourney again because I lost my list. I want to get it started soon.

Ronike

Smash Ace
No Dukes not in the clan tourney. He pmed me and asked to quit recently.
EDIT: is Omenator allowed in the tourney considering he is the only one offering besides me?

Top Bottom