• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knights of Hyrule (Welcoming all recruits!)

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I am going to be away from town, and the computer, for 2 weeks. So I will not be able to be active in the clan until the end of that 2 weeks is over.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, 12 hours from now I leave for China for about 3 weeks. I will inform you when I am back home. Enjoy the RPG while I am gone.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
fiend_for_life said:
hey. id like to join your clan. it looks like it kicks ***.
Before you can join, you need to make an RPG profile. Go into your user CP and click on Edit Options. Scroll to the bottom where it says Forum Skin (last on the page) and change it to RPG. This should help you with the rest after that:

Ronike said:
If you are in the RPG viewing mode (which I believe you are since you have a character) there is an RPG manual button at the top. It will tell you most of the things you need to know. Also, its probably a good idea for you to get a job. Just click the job link in the link box and choose one.
Post here when you have a RPG character so I may send you an invite in the RPG.

kirbykirby#1

Smash Apprentice
man, my site may have over 200 people but my forums have only one registered person...thats me.do you guys want to know what my site is because i have my forums there but it's a link to it...sounds confusing...

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
kirbykirby#1 said:
man, my site may have over 200 people but my forums have only one registered person...thats me.do you guys want to know what my site is because i have my forums there but it's a link to it...sounds confusing...
Sure, go ahead and post a link.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hey guys! This message comes to you from xian, china! just thought I'd check up on you all. I see we have two new members. Welcome! I'm second in command here, but I am abroad for about a month. After that, just ask me if you have ?'s. No, I am not back yet in case anyone is wondering, but I will be checking back from time to time. good luck with your site kirby. In case anyone cares, typing with a chinese keyboard is a unoque experience as it is hard to lowercase letters. you have to put it in cap lock, and then hold shift for lowercase, but not for spaces or symbols. I wish you all good luck. enjoy the summer.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Ronike said:
Hey guys! This message comes to you from xian, china! just thought I'd check up on you all. I see we have two new members. Welcome! I'm second in command here, but I am abroad for about a month. After that, just ask me if you have ?'s. No, I am not back yet in case anyone is wondering, but I will be checking back from time to time. good luck with your site kirby. In case anyone cares, typing with a chinese keyboard is a unoque experience as it is hard to lowercase letters. you have to put it in cap lock, and then hold shift for lowercase, but not for spaces or symbols. I wish you all good luck. enjoy the summer.

Xian was once called Chang An, correct? Yes, I know some history of China. Woo?

I've been off for a couple of days due to a work related injury. I can't use my left index finger since I cut it open on accident.

Welcome to the clan, The Dark Lord Ganondorf and First_Smash_Bro.

EDIT: First_Smash_Bro., before you can join, you need to make an RPG profile. Go into your user CP and click on Edit Options. Scroll to the bottom where it says Forum Skin (last on the page) and change it to RPG. This should help you with the rest after that:

Ronike said:
If you are in the RPG viewing mode (which I believe you are since you have a character) there is an RPG manual button at the top. It will tell you most of the things you need to know. Also, its probably a good idea for you to get a job. Just click the job link in the link box and choose one.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
Falco&Victory said:
REAL STUPID QUESTION
How do I join smash rpg?
Go into your user CP and click on Edit Options. Scroll to the bottom where it says Forum Skin (last on the page) and change it to RPG. This should help you with the rest after that:

Ronike said:

Welcome to the clan, Cless.

Ganondorf, there is no clan fund. Why were you asking?

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
Ultima Nightmare said:
Ganondorf, there is no clan fund. Why were you asking?
Just wondering. At other forums Ive been at with the rpg, some clans had funds so like noobs could recieve a certain amount of money for equipment/spells/items etc. Or people could borrow cash from the clan if they needed it. Or competitions/tournaments could be held and some of the money distributed as prize money. I didnt mean anything by it, I was just wondering whether we had one, thats all.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
The Dark Lord Ganondorf said:
Just wondering. At other forums Ive been at with the rpg, some clans had funds so like noobs could recieve a certain amount of money for equipment/spells/items etc. Or people could borrow cash from the clan if they needed it. Or competitions/tournaments could be held and some of the money distributed as prize money. I didnt mean anything by it, I was just wondering whether we had one, thats all.
We are having the tourney in mid-July. We'd have it sooner but some people are on vacation. So far we only have four entrants.

I was just wondering why you asked. I am a billionaire in the RPG, however, so I suppose if someone wanted some silver I could give it to them.

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
Ultima Nightmare said:
We are having the tourney in mid-July. We'd have it sooner but some people are on vacation. So far we only have four entrants.

I was just wondering why you asked. I am a billionaire in the RPG, however, so I suppose if someone wanted some silver I could give it to them.
haha, yeah I'd enter but I'm only level 2. If your really serious about donating money, then I could really use a couple thousand silver to invest in some spells/healing potions/weapons/hospital fees to train and get stronger. Due to the job I picked, I dont get a daily income so Im really struggling to train right now. If you wanna donate a few silver I be mighty grateful.

Ultima Nightmare

Smash Lord
The Dark Lord Ganondorf said:
haha, yeah I'd enter but I'm only level 2. If your really serious about donating money, then I could really use a couple thousand silver to invest in some spells/healing potions/weapons/hospital fees to train and get stronger. Due to the job I picked, I dont get a daily income so Im really struggling to train right now. If you wanna donate a few silver I be mighty grateful.
I sent 250000 silver.

That's quite alright Cless. That means we have two members in China. Coincidence? =\

The Dark Lord Ganondorf

Smash Apprentice
Ultima Nightmare said:
I sent 250000 silver.

That's quite alright Cless. That means we have two members in China. Coincidence? =\
Ill give you back twice as much. Thank you very much for lending it to me. I'll be level 100 in no time...

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hello again all. i come to you now from Hong Kong, not China. Hong Kong has so many skyscrapers its not even funny. I welcome all new members to our humble clan. In case you haven't figuered out yet, I am second in command of the clan and am traveling about for about two more weeks. To answer Ultima's question, the tour guides never mentioned anything about a former name, but they weren't great anyways. Where are you going in China Cless? Wherever it is, be prepared to get seriously sick of chinese food. We have had rice and chinese food breakfast, lunch and dinner here, no joke. And Ganondorf, nothing to do with the clan but, if you have an action replay there is a code to get ganondorf to carry his sword in battle. Doesn't change anything, but looks rather cool. See you all when I see you

Edit: I'll put my email and AIM here, as i see many others doing it. The one I check most is Dproton@aol.com and that is the one you will find my on AIM. Just post first asking for Ronike as my whole family uses it. The other one I use is ronike21 at either aol or yahoo. Don't be afraid to IM me or email me questions or to ask for donations.

Cless

Smash Champion
I'm going to go to Beijing, then Guangzhou, and then Hong Kong, and maybe a couple other places in between. I'm not sure.

04r

Hyper Edition
NNID
AceinBlack
how do you get diffirent classes (EX:UltimaN, Smash Lord; super sonic smash journeyman)?

Top Bottom