• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: Long Island SmashFest/Pool Party! Invite ONLY! Fri. 7/17

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Hey guys it is the now the summer. I got the OK from my parents to host a Smashfest/Tourny/Pool Party at my place, but unfortunately it is INVITE ONLY. I wanna try to keep it local and im allowed to max out at 20 people. OK so heres the deal. We can use my den which can fit like 10 people in itself, my basement which is pretty roomy, and my backyard which leads out through the den. My back yard is pretty big and the pool WILL be open so if u want u can bring your bathing suits :D. Im gonna try to host like 3 of these this summer before other tournaments as like a friendly way to train beforehand.

Date: Friday, July 17th. The day before the next GT ;P

My Address: 21 Laura Lane, Plainview NY, 11803

I have friends who drive and can pic up people at the train or w.e. if ur on the list and cant get a ride. That is if you need it :)

My aim: MindGames2199
My cell#: 1(516)459-8694

TIME: I wanna try to have everyone be on time but idc if u show up late really just dont expect to be in the tournament if u are late and we do indeed have one.

I will open my house around 10-11am and i will need EVERYONE out by like 8pm.

Entry Fee: $5 - this pretty much covers all expenses like the electricity we would be using for this and any potential food we get, but feel free to bring any snacks u want as long as you all dont make a mess in my house! lol

Now depending on the amount of people that actually show i will prob run a mini tournament for brawl and maybe brawl plus or even low tiers! Also if anyone wants to play melee their will prob be a melee setup or 2.

OK so here is the list of invited peoples!

1. C4!?
2. Will
3. KirinBlaze
4. Anti
5. PD
6. Mike G
7. MintyFlesh
8. X-O
9. SmashBrian
10. Dabuz
11. MarioBlaze
12. Vanek
13. HippieDude
14. Ninjalink
15. Alex Strife
16. Cyber
17. Danny aka NYK
18. Problem
19. PGN
20. Viva

Now i dont want anyone i know to feel bad if they werent invited. I am sure not everyone who is invited will be coming so i will need you guys to tell me if u are on the list and cant make it so i can give the spot to someone else. Also i tried to keep this as local as possible so that it is easy for people to get to. Also i tried to invite people I know that would prob come and be willing to travel. Also i wanna keep this for people interested in gettin better and not just play for fun. This is serious business fellas XDDDDDD!!

Tourny RULES!

Brawl:

3 stock
8 minute time limit
Best 2 of 3. Finals will be best 3 of 5
Double Elimination
Items are OFF including smash ball

Neutral:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Yoshi's Story
Smashville
Lylat

Stages for Counterpick:

Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokemon Stadium 1

Every other stages are BANNED

Also there SHOULD be live stream!!!! and recording matches!!!

HOUSE RULES!!!

1) No going upstairs!
2) no going into my kitchen without telling me!
3) Dont go into my fridge or i will cut ur hand off!! XD
4) NOOOO STEALING!!!!!!! I know none of u would but i will never do this again if something gets stolen. Cmon i am opening my house up for u guys.
5) TRYYY not to curse so much. My family will prob be home and they dont appriciate it, but they know it cant be helped sometimes.
6) Dont make a mess and clean up after yourself!
7) IF you go in my awesome pool DONT come in my house wet or i will throw u into my oven and idc if u fit or not!!! LOLOLOL j/k, just dont do it. Please dry off outside first.
8) i have a baby grand piano in my den where we will be playing alot. DO NOT TOUCH IT, PLAY IT, LOOK AT IT, OR SIT ON THE BENCH. My mother will have my head if anything happens to that.

That is all for my house rules!

I will need a few setups. If everyone can bring thier wii or a small TV that would be awesome. I have 3 tv's we can use in my house but we will need like 6-8 or maybe more. I can fit alot of setups.

IF you bring a TV and it is used i will waive the entry fee of $3!!!!

That is basically everything. PLZ LET ME KNOW YOUR STATUS ON COMING. People that have been to my house and can vouch it is pretty cool are, C4?!, Will, Kirin. There are prob more but i cant remember -.-'

LETS GET IT NY!!!!

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
ahaha the great knightmare hosts a sexy smashfest!!! nice **** bro. Totally grateful for the invite, makes me wanna cry <3 (no not really but still grateful lmfao) but yeah i'll see what i can do in coming here. Just trasportation and maybe last minute mom johns if she b!tchs is all but I'll let you know on the info so someone can have my spot in case I can't come. I'll bring minty and viva if I can =].

kk so thanks for invite only thing, definitely gonna work on improving. Knightmare4toptiernugguhs<3

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I will open my house around 10-11am and i will need EVERYONE out by like 8pm. <--- "Ya'll don't got to go home, but ya'll GOT to get the hell outta here!"

MBlaze

Smash Champion
LOL marioblaze also i might just make the tourny a free one ya thats what ima do cause there will be a tourny the next day.
Oh yeah, GT, thx. lol I usually end up broke as **** after tourneys anyway, don't make no **** sense for venue prices to be that high and no free food. :[

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sorry I can't make this, =( Otakon weekend but thanks for the invite!

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
whose Xivik? why he get a invite stead of me. T_T

(ill see if i can make this though)
LOL i meant u man :D lol also since crismas cant make it i gave the next invite to cyber the sonic player.

@dabuz. Also next invite goes to vanek if someone cant make it. so that u can get a ride :D

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Thanks for the invite. Should be there with Blaze. I can bring a Wii if you like.
awesome! i knew marioblaze needed u to give him a ride. There is still a couple people on standby so if u cant make it please tell me as soon as u can :D

@ samus aran: I am sry man i can only invite people i know pretty well. :/ and i never seen u before so. sry

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
ohhh thanks for the invite knightmare but, im not going to know if i'm going until the week of the fest.

Top Bottom