• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KnightMare Presents: CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!! SRY

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
I see hippie will provide the mayo for the coleslaw :p LOL jk there is no coleslaw >.> Soon as u give me confirmation u can make it ill add u too the list don't forget.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
If something random doesn't come up (i.e. my laziness) I should definitely be able to come to this. And I come, I'm bring a wii and TV.

Fyist

Smash Journeyman
I may come for brawl and bring two people that only play melee if that's alright.

GodotAA

Smash Ace
steve if you want wecan do it at my house outside if it doesnt rain unless you already planeed that at your house or sumthing.

ive said this why didnt you ask me lolololololololololol

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
steve if you want wecan do it at my house outside if it doesnt rain unless you already planeed that at your house or sumthing.

ive said this why didnt you ask me lolololololololololol
we will see what should be the better situation, but i will prob just have it at my house. lol thanks tho. we should chill soon tho and talk about it hit me up more >.>

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
C4 if I end up coming how much would it be for you to do all that removing and customizing stuff to my controller?

I wanna remove my rumble shock and shiiiiiiiiiz
for new parts including shell? like 8 bucks, i would just snip off the power supply to the rumble so no further purchase necessary

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
C4 if I end up coming how much would it be for you to do all that removing and customizing stuff to my controller?

I wanna remove my rumble shock and shiiiiiiiiiz
for new parts including shell? like 8 bucks, i would just snip off the power supply to the rumble so no further purchase necessary

Nosboss

Smash Cadet
Coming.

Probably won't be there till about 6-7pm due to work if I go though.

Top Bottom