• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
wiggins, are u going to Hot Dickings? How many of u guys are going?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Wiggins lives in louisiana and isnt coming up till smym.

Amba and I are going for sure. Nobody else confirmed.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
I would be glad to move back if I had a place to stay.

But ATM I have no place to stay. I've severed any ties I've had to Lai, and want nothing more to do with him.

There's a good chance I'll be back Next year exactly for college again, but this fall you'll have about 2-5 new ppl to beast upon. Including my Sheik friend (Who is no longer maining Sheik, but Peach)

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Hey guys, update about the crew here.

Considering Ben is a total child and a fucking dumbass. He's no longer associated with me nor will he be coming to Indiana/SMYM. He is a dumb idiot and will go nowhere in life and I'm not gonna let him take me down with him. I'm ranting right now and I realize this, but I don't care. You guys should know what's going on with my friends and the melee scene here.

But whatever this is just an update.

/FUCKING RANT

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
CHris, I bet u had the time of your life there. Just watched ur lovage video. Good Stuff! u getting 0-2 by everyone in pools was funny.

I bet u were mad when it was puff dittos for GF. right?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Yeah, It was fun getting 2-0'ed

I've won a whopping 0 tournament sets outside of vs my crew. Althought i Did fairly well vs everyone I played outside of pools. I only got 4 Stocked by Hax. I think I had another "level up" on Day 2 after I was already eliminated, so I think if i went back and played my pool again i would not end up 0-8, probably like 2-6 or 1-7.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I wont tell him your edgeguard game is...

Wiggins does that mean you arent coming for SMYM?!
No, I still fully intend on coming up for SMYM. We're just not gonna have a whining b*tch with us. Frankly I was worried about how y'all would get along with him anyways. So it works out he decided to be an A**hat.

Woot. SMYM.

Sidenote: <3 Amba Lance

PEEF!

Smash Hero
im excited for my upcoming tournament schedule.

hot dickings this sunday!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Would I be thought of differently if I started picking up Sheik? I dunno...I just don't feel like a try hard when I play as her >=P Although I miss Falcon combos, Sheik gimps on Fox and the like = lolworthy

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Hey guys, long time no play.

Peef: What's your tourney lineup looking like? I got a new phone a few weeks ago so I no longer have the list you sent me.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey guys, long time no play.

Peef: What's your tourney lineup looking like? I got a new phone a few weeks ago so I no longer have the list you sent me.
First of all: mah numba is 812-454-2000 (hit that up)

Tournaments coming up:
Hot Dickings, STL, Jan 31 (this sunday, getting there saturday)
VGBootCamp Indianapolis, Feb 20
SMYM11, Champaign, March 13

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
I need to play melee again. Since I've been here its been either Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy, or a bunch of whiners playing Brawl+.

*If only there were good smashers nearby lolololololol*

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol, isn't reneblade better than u?\

btw, rene + any of u guys, u going to hot dickins?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Loli doesnt live in newburgh anymore, he just is a nub and hasnt changed his location.

Yes Gooey, Josh mentioned to me earlier today that you main sheik now and my exact words i texted back to him were: "Well gooey is a scrub then."

Dart

Smash Lord
sadly enough i 3 stocked his sheik yesterday at one point with marth. although he gimps my fox somewhat well now.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
okay, david... I want to play ur sheik with my fox, since ur sheik is godly at gimping fox.

btw, didn't Peef switch from Falcon to Falco? Isn't that worse than switching to sheik? pew pew

I'm in full support of dave maining sheik. =)

Top Bottom