• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knee Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Vulcan

Smash Rookie
If captain falcon were to land a quad knee combo, the energy created would cause the universe to implode. Captain Falcon would be left alone and ride the universe into oblivion, kneeing everything in his way.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
The last time I stickied a topic about the Cap'n's knee, it tore a hole in the very essence of SWF.

Vets might know it as the Great Forum Crash of '03

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, so where does Captain Falcon draw the energy from for his Falcon punch?

Could it be that his body is made of 50% Testosterone, 50% Awesome?

I believe its 50% Testosterone and 50% Sexy

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
People of the Captain Falcon forum, I salute you. Once again, you have made my day, rescuing me from my job's claws of boredom, with this most excellent tread.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
My friend and I one time wanted to see what would happen if we both knee'd somebody at the exact same time. So we carefully set it up on Final D, where I stood one end and my friend stood on the other, both of us facing a lone Marth standing in the middle. We both ran, jumped, and by great fortune, both simultaneously knee'd Marth at the same time.

The result was astonishing. Marth was instantly vaporized. He did not go flying off in either direction extremely fast before dying the normal Smash death. Instead, upon being hit by the two knees, his character model simply exploded in a blinding white light, and so did all 4 of his stocks. Then the Gamecube, between trying to calculate the sheer massive loss for Marth and the sheer awesome win for, not one, but two Captain Falcons, overheated and melted down in a spastastic display of nuclear energy, fire, and electricity. Upon reaching critical mass, the churning and burning remains of what used to be my Gamecube started emitting a bright white light, as if heaven itself was trying to burst forth from this simple 'Cube.

Then a deafening voice sounded, filling the air with its sheer manliness, its basso intensity. "SHOW YA MOVES!" Then blinding light than took the shape of a man whose muscular frame stretched the fabrics of the universe, with a stature and physique that would've made Arnold Schwarzenegger cry like a baby in envy. My eyes begin to bleed from the intensity and badassery of the moment. Then with a mighty yell, the figure dashed forward at a lightning fast speed and kneed my wall, which promptly resulted in a huge explosion, blowing my friend and I out through a window, knocking us unconscious.

When I come to, I find not only my house completely destroyed (not even a single piece of wood remained standing upward) but for as far as the eye can see there was a straight path of utter destruction, which no house, person, animal, nor geographic feature had withstood. In the sky, there was a twisting mass of strange energy and electricity where the universe itself had been split and sundered. I stared in wonder for a few seconds before promptly throwing up all over the place from the sheer amount of radiation I had been exposed to, and then passed out again.

And that is how I saw a physical incarnation of Captain Falcon. And became homeless.

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
The Knee is the greatest achievement in man's physical evolution. Let me take this time to explore this ability to dominate your enemies with this eviceral lightning explosion attack. When Captain Falcon has prepared himself for this incredible feat of sheer strength and amazement, he jumps in the air and imediately flexes every muscle in his body, creating kinetic energy and channeling it into his astounding kneecap. As the kneecap plunges itself into the side, ribs and/or face of the enemy. The energy is released into their body, causing them to spasm and fly away from the sheer flexing power of the one who is Captain Falcon.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Falcon's skin tight suit is the only thing that separates his bare knee from his opponent. That's the only reason the knee can be survived ingame.
However, if such skin tight suit wasn't there, falcon's opponents would feel the sheer strenght of his unprotected naked knee on their faces, inmediatly imploding into themselves, until their very atoms collapsed. Such is the power of falcon's almighty Knee.

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
Man, that first post was funny. All I can say is that Falcon has a well-toned kneecap.

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
What? the knee. I never would have thought of that. hmm, this could change captain falcon completely!!!!!!!!!

ahh, this thread has truely made my day. Thank you all.

Seriously though. Lets all set up a time at which we all use the knee at the same time. Would the earth be destroyed?

By the way, when the knee does not involve the electric testosterone of CF, its just the knee. But when it uses the electric testosterone, its called the meteor knee.

I leave you with this.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
For all those comparing "THE knee" to Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick:

Chuck: Falcon, I am your father.
Flacon: Cool.

So ya, Chuck's son is Cpt Falcon, that explains a lot about his knee.

Yeah but I wonder....how did he make it so electricity come out of his knee?
I mean, that's almost impossible!!
You're wrong right there my friend, its not almost impossible, actually its quite common on muscly people like Captain Falcon.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
oh i have a story, one time i was walking and something just flew by and left a folded note. i opened the note and it read "show me ya moves" and as soon as i put the paper down i got kneed it the face and i was sent to jupiter which is where i remain. they dont have good pie here. its scary. but all in all the knee is the greatest move unquestionably in super smash bros melee. i dare anyone to challenge me!!!!!!!!

lolomgwtfbbq

Smash Apprentice
My friend and I one time wanted to see what would happen if we both knee'd somebody at the exact same time. So we carefully set it up on Final D, where I stood one end and my friend stood on the other, both of us facing a lone Marth standing in the middle. We both ran, jumped, and by great fortune, both simultaneously knee'd Marth at the same time.

The result was astonishing. Marth was instantly vaporized. He did not go flying off in either direction extremely fast before dying the normal Smash death. Instead, upon being hit by the two knees, his character model simply exploded in a blinding white light, and so did all 4 of his stocks. Then the Gamecube, between trying to calculate the sheer massive loss for Marth and the sheer awesome win for, not one, but two Captain Falcons, overheated and melted down in a spastastic display of nuclear energy, fire, and electricity. Upon reaching critical mass, the churning and burning remains of what used to be my Gamecube started emitting a bright white light, as if heaven itself was trying to burst forth from this simple 'Cube.

Then a deafening voice sounded, filling the air with its sheer manliness, its basso intensity. "SHOW YA MOVES!" Then blinding light than took the shape of a man whose muscular frame stretched the fabrics of the universe, with a stature and physique that would've made Arnold Schwarzenegger cry like a baby in envy. My eyes begin to bleed from the intensity and badassery of the moment. Then with a mighty yell, the figure dashed forward at a lightning fast speed and kneed my wall, which promptly resulted in a huge explosion, blowing my friend and I out through a window, knocking us unconscious.

When I come to, I find not only my house completely destroyed (not even a single piece of wood remained standing upward) but for as far as the eye can see there was a straight path of utter destruction, which no house, person, animal, nor geographic feature had withstood. In the sky, there was a twisting mass of strange energy and electricity where the universe itself had been split and sundered. I stared in wonder for a few seconds before promptly throwing up all over the place from the sheer amount of radiation I had been exposed to, and then passed out again.

And that is how I saw a physical incarnation of Captain Falcon. And became homeless.
I'm going to write a book based on this.
Captain Falcon joke threads are godly lol.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
The Holy Falconian Trinity:
The Falcon Punch
The Nipple Spike
The Holy Knee

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
I wonder how people would react if they took out his knee move in Brawl....hmm....

Yea shame on me for thinking of such blasphemy >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom