• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Finder

custo

Smash Rookie
Custo
Mississagua ,Ontario (Canada)
I'm an average kirby player.I have my ups and downs at winning.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
My name is gimpyfish, and I jsut did a tourney all kirby to see how far i could get. not far, but i got a lot of VERY positive feedback... i knew i shoudla gone bowser!.

o wellz.

GIMPYFISH PLAYS KIRBY! EDMONDS WASHINGTON! PACMAN FTW!

lol, ima post match vids soon, get ready ya'll.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
DJLO/DJ
Jacksonville, Florida
aim: papadoudjh

um, im a kirby, but i basically blow. im more into the game for glitch, aesthetics and umm, watching good people. but yeh, im a kirby.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Sorry for my long absence, I'm back and everything is updated. Since we're getting so many new people, I'll probably put the first post in a new format divided up by state/region and Continent for the international folks.

Drago

Smash Rookie
Sean Fleming/Drago
Houston, TX

My favorite character has been Kirby ever since N64.
If you remember Omnigamer you just referred me here when you replied my message on Youtube after I saw "The Kirby Cheat". Thanks! Your Kirby is awesome.

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
I've been using IC's all of my life and I've recently switched to using kirby, I've been using him as a low tier, but now I acctually own hardcore with him. Ottawa Ontario, I acctually live in Gatineau, but I don't like it there

Top Bottom