• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby Finder

Drago

Smash Rookie
Actually, he's one of the best characters in the game and for anyone who wants to learn TRUE skill it's almost vital to practice with him. Practicing with Kirby bases instincts on all the characters because of his wide base and variety of attacks and possible combos.

T-major

Smash Champion
T-major/ Tom Dobson.
Canada, Ontario, Windsor.
I just stated using Kirby. he's my first real main since I started playing. before I just used to use random characters, then I got attached to Kirby (in and out of Smash), so I desided to stick with him.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
jigglyppuff8
pennsburg, PA (montgomery county)
I started to use kirby as a secondary or is it a main, anyway, because of jigglypuff's natural floatyness, I thought I would give kirby a try(fence of pain?) jigglyppuff8. The puff in jigglyppuff8. puff=puffball. puffball=kirby.
super smash brohters 64.
2 kirbys
kirbstar3
mains kirby. I can beat her with kirby though.

KnGi

Smash Rookie
KnGi/Martin.
Australia, Glen Innes

I always have been and always will be a kirby player and no doubt that everyone knows how much kirby might suck but atleast i don't deter myself from using another character... only recently have i started getting the WDing to the point i can use it at the most critical times... but i do not own SSBM or a gamecube so i cannot get any practice in for anything unless i talk to my mate and organise games/money matches/mini tournies/practice runs with him... but since we don't really have anywhere to do those as of latley its a bit hard to practice... but i am organising to get a gamecube off of another mate so i can sit there and practice with my little kirby (who btw can keep up with a speedy falco) so i may not be the best of kirby players but i will always defend kirby no matter how crap he is... but yeah thats my say in these matters...

Peace Out:
KnGi

captainlukey

Smash Ace
KnGi/Martin.
Australia, Glen Innes

I always have been and always will be a kirby player and no doubt that everyone knows how much kirby might suck but atleast i don't deter myself from using another character... only recently have i started getting the WDing to the point i can use it at the most critical times... but i do not own SSBM or a gamecube so i cannot get any practice in for anything unless i talk to my mate and organise games/money matches/mini tournies/practice runs with him... but since we don't really have anywhere to do those as of latley its a bit hard to practice... but i am organising to get a gamecube off of another mate so i can sit there and practice with my little kirby (who btw can keep up with a speedy falco) so i may not be the best of kirby players but i will always defend kirby no matter how crap he is... but yeah thats my say in these matters...

Peace Out:
KnGi
hehe i like being called a speedy falco.... its better than nooby falco....
thanx for the props there kngi..... and you really should buy that control for me.... he has one at home he never uses.... come on... do it....!

and your wavedashes are alrite.... remember at duleys? "look at me go lukey, look at me go!" all the way across final destination.... but my faveorite time was when the bucket bong four stocked me... lol

KnGi

Smash Rookie
yes that bucked bong was a bit hard to beat... but atleast i'm not calling you what every player who starts off a game with is... wich really isnt fair to a person for only just starting out on a game and asking for help but anyway... i guess by looking at that then i'm a noob at bucket bongs... anyway.. back on topic... i'll see what i can do about getting that controller so we can get some more and better gaming in during sometime when nothing is happening (like every day)... and that quote is unfair on the account i was hardly looking at the game at the best of times... so yeah it was all finger work at that point in time..

Peace Out:
KnGi

KnGi

Smash Rookie
my thoughts on kirby is that he is a kick-*** char, but people see he has so many dissadvantages against other chars, but that just means us full-blooded kirby players just need to work hard at being better... proving that kirby players are THE best SSBM people around the world... so of those few who do main kirby (such as myself) i say stick with it and don't listen to those who say he sucks (even tho we do know that)

Peace Out:
KnGi

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
Better add me to that list >=)

It's always nice to see another Kirby Gamer and now I see more than ever!
Add me to the list cuz Im a HardCore Kirby Gamer

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
my thoughts on kirby is that he is a kick-*** char, but people see he has so many dissadvantages against other chars, but that just means us full-blooded kirby players just need to work hard at being better... proving that kirby players are THE best SSBM people around the world... so of those few who do main kirby (such as myself) i say stick with it and don't listen to those who say he sucks (even tho we do know that)

Peace Out:
KnGi
i have to qoute this cause i couldn't put this in better words
Game on my brother GAME ON

Kirby 4 Life

KnGi

Smash Rookie
Devenator - if you lived in aussie i'd meet you for a smash game... but since i'm as poor as all hell... i can't go over to da U.S to play (coz well ya'kno... it kinda costs money to get a plane ticket) but thanks for the quote buddy, and hopefully one day i can put up vids to prove that kirby can kick more *** then people would like to believe

Peace Out:
KnGi

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Tobes (Desu) / Tim
*******, GA

Kirby is my secondary, and always has been, since the Smash64 days.
I would main Kirby, but Samus found me first. ;P
I usually reserve my Kirby to friendlies, only playing him in tournaments as a counterpick.
(No one seems to see it coming from a Samus player for some reason. o_O)
On a side note... My teams partner mains Kirby. We rock people's ****. (>'')>--|]

That's all, really.

xShugox

Smash Rookie
Shugo(san) / David Tupas
Santa Maria, CA

Kirby is my 2nd also ^^;; I have Sheik (for her fast combo-able A attacks) and Roy (Can't say no to his coolness and strong smashes) tied for First.

damon1111

Smash Rookie
damon1111/Damon
Chillicothe, MO

I never play as anyone else, but Ive never been beaten out of the 9 different people I have fought.=P Not counting tourneys. I was ussually in tourneys, about....4th,5th place average.
Go kirby!

Edit: It's not that I am good, I just stink less than everyone else =P.

Top Bottom