• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Kinky Bunny~ Tournament: SINGLES! -- ROUND TWO! (32/32) [DATE: December 27th]

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm gonna be using this post to keep track of the winners until Serris gets here.

Barge advances

Halaster

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm not sure if I'm officially out or in at this point... because the tourney was supposed to be held last week I had told jobot and posted here that I was dropping out. I'm not sure if it was updated as such, so if I wasn't subbed out I guess I'm here for now... /shrug.

soro

Smash Journeyman
lol. hey halaster. want a few friendlies if your stil in

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Check the first page for round deadlines. -_-;

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
The first post bracket hasnt been updated yet, how are we supposed to know who we play next?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
This tournament flopped, I say just cancel it :\. The host can't even manage it, and results are scattered everywhere.

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
I have been waiting, but much rather not participate anymore; I am dropping.

Good luck guys/gals.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Hey, Jobot and I have tried to do our matches, unfortunately we are unable to connect to each other in Brawl... So, yeah... thought I would at put it in writing... /shrug

Not sure what to do from here really. I was doing fine playing matches with Soro earlier today.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
its happingto you to wifi isnt working (i cant do my match at the blond tourni

soro

Smash Journeyman
bad day for tournies and bad day for things to go wrong. by the way halaster. my lucario craves your falco for some reason.

Halaster

Smash Ace
bad day for tournies and bad day for things to go wrong. by the way halaster. my lucario craves your falco for some reason.
O.o...

Umm... About that...
Forgive me, but the wording is most alarming. Anyways... I'm out for now, I may not be back...

soro

Smash Journeyman
O.o...

Umm... About that...
Forgive me, but the wording is most alarming. Anyways... I'm out for now, I may not be back...
it basicly ment that lucario likes fighitng your falco. its the onlytime he can actualy move at his fastest for mind games

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
This tournament flopped, I say just cancel it :\. The host can't even manage it, and results are scattered everywhere.
The only reason I'm having trouble getting on is because I have familial obligations that take precedence over a video game. If this doesn't sit right with you, that's your problem.

I will gather the results for the matches and update the bracket at the appropriate time.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
It wasn't to insult you, I am sorry. I am just saying that this tournament is pretty messy, because you've been gone. Is this not the truth?

soro

Smash Journeyman
It wasn't to insult you, I am sorry. I am just saying that this tournament is pretty messy, because you've been gone. Is this not the truth?
you cant blame serris for the messy tourny. he cant control everything that goes on in this world. besides. you should be lucky that there is a tourny despite this

Alphicans

Smash Hero
you cant blame serris for the messy tourny. he cant control everything that goes on in this world. besides. you should be lucky that there is a tourny despite this
I am not blaming him. I am saying that this tournament has kind of flopped. Again, is this not true? People have withdrawn because of the delay, and lots of people have probably forgotten about this.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I am not blaming him. I am saying that this tournament has kind of flopped. Again, is this not true? People have withdrawn because of the delay, and lots of people have probably forgotten about this.
Said delay is attributed to my former computer having technical difficulties, causing me to be unable to run the tournament. Indirectly, you are blaming me.

Apparently, Ari dropped out, so I'm updating the bracket.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am not even indirectly blaming you. I am saying it's unfortunate this happened, because the tournament has lost some contenders due to this. Don't make it sound worse than it is.

soro

Smash Journeyman
ok nintendo wifi just crashed. and i've been hearing alot of complaints about it too

Top Bottom