• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Kinky Bunny~ Tournament: SINGLES! -- ROUND TWO! (32/32) [DATE: December 27th]

soro

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna try one more time to see if its down. cause some people are having issues. there are some who are unaffected by it

soro

Smash Journeyman
hm explain please
ok. you can still acess the basic brawl and basic team brawl. but when you first head on and you go to your freinds list it says everyone is offline even though there are people online. so when you try to make a room its all messed up and they cant join and its the same way with you and you get disconnected through some error code. and it takes along time to connect to it when it should only take 5 seconds

Vicarious Puppeteer

Smash Rookie
ok. you can still acess the basic brawl and basic team brawl. but when you first head on and you go to your freinds list it says everyone is offline even though there are people online. so when you try to make a room its all messed up and they cant join and its the same way with you and you get disconnected through some error code. and it takes along time to connect to it when it should only take 5 seconds
Friendlies?

soro

Smash Journeyman
yikes. eh well atleast i have a chance ontop making it to round 3

soro

Smash Journeyman
nintendo wifi crashed O_O. That does make sense of me not being able to brawl
lol we have been discussing it for awhile now. that would explain round 2 being put off till tomorrow

soro

Smash Journeyman
i might be droping out of the tourny cause of family matters unless it gets postponed again due to some event that causes alot of people unable to play today
EDIT: if i'm able to play, i'll tell you guys ASAP

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey is this not finished yet? Its looks like it is still in the 2nd round. If thats the case then I can take Tigerwoods' spot =D

But if I can't then don't worry about it

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
yup i guess only way to do freindy battles is a 5:00-9:00 thats when the kiddies are sleeping

soro

Smash Journeyman
whooa ok. i didnt expect this to happen. and is wifi stil down

soro

Smash Journeyman
it probably is. and if thats the case i'm not droping out cause i might be able to have my rounds yet with stafy

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So will I be able to participate in this, since Tigerwoods can't play.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
im suppose to face GFE because my first round opponent Never sent me a message at all and i sent 3 to him. so im suppose to face him

Top Bottom