• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Kingz Court Presents ~ Battle Royale III: Aftermath! $800 Guaranteed Payout!!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lmao0o0o at this thread.

Just in case anybody missed the post about the pot... (er, payout, NOT the kind you smoke KT)... IF 80+ PPL SHOW UP THEN THAT MEANS THE POT IS ALREADY $800. TRIPLE TRAMP ATHLETICS WILL BE WILLING TO THROW IN $200-$300 MORE FOR BONUS MONEY!!!

/caps

@ Smurf... yeah we should probably team.

@ everyone else... Smurf and I are gonna take first and second place in singles at this, so you might as well just quit now. :-P

@ Lie... $10mm me. Your Falco vs my Lucas. letz goez!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Honestly Triple Tramp is making a bad decision with this

Why would they give up so much money for an event that doesn't even have the full attention because of KTAR4, it's not spending the money wisely

Make it Melee, and you'll have a center focus
Give it to the Halo prize pool, money better spent

And regardless whether or not you (Triple Tramp/Nasty/Smurf) are trying to not hurt Keitaro and KTAR, you are. You saw how Ally's been posting as it is. And when people say KTAR will likely have a $800+ pot anyway, you guys go and say well it's cool, TT will probably throw in a couple extra hundo
There is no sense to give these kinds of incentives for a tourney like this on the same day as KTAR. All you are doing is hurting KTAR and nothing else.

There are clearly other options available, and it doesn't matter that the sponsor can't move the date. Host a different game (smash isn't the only one there now as it is), and TT doens't need smash. And by doing this they are only going to make bad blood with some of the people here which will only damage their rep later on. Why would we support someone that is trying to steal attendance away from KTAR (whether or not you say you are, that is the end result)

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Honestly Triple Tramp is making a bad decision with this

Why would they give up so much money for an event that doesn't even have the full attention because of KTAR4, it's not spending the money wisely

Make it Melee, and you'll have a center focus
Give it to the Halo prize pool, money better spent

And regardless whether or not you (Triple Tramp/Nasty/Smurf) are trying to not hurt Keitaro and KTAR, you are. You saw how Ally's been posting as it is. And when people say KTAR will likely have a $800+ pot anyway, you guys go and say well it's cool, TT will probably throw in a couple extra hundo
There is no sense to give these kinds of incentives for a tourney like this on the same day as KTAR. All you are doing is hurting KTAR and nothing else.

There are clearly other options available, and it doesn't matter that the sponsor can't move the date. Host a different game (smash isn't the only one there now as it is), and TT doens't need smash. And by doing this they are only going to make bad blood with some of the people here which will only damage their rep later on. Why would we support someone that is trying to steal attendance away from KTAR (whether or not you say you are, that is the end result)
Please stop posting foolishly.

Smurf made a mistake, there is no Halo being held at this, it's strictly brawl.

I understand where you're coming from, and i appreciate your concern, but if you are not coming to this, then there is no need for you to keep posting saying to change the date or host a different game. It's not happening.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Whether or not this tourney gets the amount of people they are hoping for they are advertising themselves. That way next time around people already kno the deal.They feel that this is the best date to do so and therefore are. Just say u not comin nd leave it at that.. keit ain't even *****in as much as some of u geez

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Whether or not this tourney gets the amount of people they are hoping for they are advertising themselves. That way next time around people already kno the deal.They feel that this is the best date to do so and therefore are. Just say u not comin nd leave it at that.. keit ain't even *****in as much as some of u geez
someone doesn't have the right sense of humor for this thread then. a lot of this was just bull**** lol.

@KT then how come smurf gets away with it :troll:

:205:

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Smurf is a scrub.

teh guy lost to G!mr and 0mni. lol

o yea he beat big lou snake at MLG. the highlight of his career. the guy just was able to beat Chibo lol.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Smurf is a scrub.

teh guy lost to G!mr and 0mni. lol

o yea he beat big lou snake at MLG. the highlight of his career. the guy just was able to beat Chibo lol.
aTOMSK was the biggest win of my career.... u can't talk bad about me u got 3 stocked then 2 stocked by this same scrub u scrub..

At least I didn't get humiliated by bowser on live stream

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol @ smurf:

u use the best char in the game and u still suk. i dont care about losin to people in PA. casue wenever we go outa state i always outplace all of u.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I understand where you're coming from, and i appreciate your concern, but if you are not coming to this, then there is no need for you to keep posting saying to change the date or host a different game. It's not happening.
Once again Pimp Lucas laying down the law!!

Also losing to people in the same state don't mean much. I honestly could very well beat KT in tournament just because i know exactly how he plays. Doesn't mean im better then him at the game.

KT is better then Smurf. But Smurf is far from a scrub.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
that bowser would **** you if u werent mk though. MK = easy char to use.
aww man ally... Lets not talk about how u got destroyed by bowser while u were that easy character to use named Meta Knight :/.. GO help Kingtoon row cuz yall in the same boat lol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
any of you guys plan on staying the night in state college after this? me and slim are prob throwing a party at our apartment and we wouldn't mind housing a few

M@v

Subarashii!
Someone's mad I ruffled his feathers. Oh well, I guess I'll finally take this game serious for once and practice every day leading up to this.

M@v

Subarashii!
By serious I mean actually going 100% serious(I.e practicing every day).

Dont get me wrong I try damn hard when I play.

Top Bottom