• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Kingz Court Presents ~ Battle Royale III: Aftermath! $800 Guaranteed Payout!!

TripleTrampBrawlers

Smash Rookie
This is Scott from Triple Tramp. We just wanted to clear things up about this tournament. This is our first tournament as our company is newly established. To be fair with KTAR, we do not intend to pull away any participants from his tournament, we only hope to provide a competitive and fun tournament environment ourselves. We were originally set for an earlier tournament day but had to push it back which is why this day was chosen. We have the venue until 1 AM and we are more than willing to have any other tournaments after the singles and doubles which any people would like to participate in. As far as suggestions, we are open to all suggestions, but unfortunately we have already paid the fee for the room so the day cannot be changed. If you would like to contact Triple Tramp feel free to email me at TripleTrampGaming@gmail.com. Any suggestions will be discussed with our members and the founders of Kingz Court and any ideas which we as a whole feel will improve the tournament for the players we are up for. On a final note, it's a GUARANTEED $800 POT, we are also looking into a bonus pot if our guest total reach over 80, possibly a bonus pot of around $200-$300 and we will be handing out prizes all day so it will be a fun event and we look forward to any and all who come out. We scheduled this weekend because it is the first weekend all the students at Penn State would be back. We did not mean to pull people away from KTAR, and we are not trying to. We are simply providing the community with multiple opportunities for large tournaments.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
And what you don't understand is that this community won't support your event, we will compete. What you're doing, whether you want it to or not, affects us because we are a grass roots community.

It would be beneficial to not just ktar but to you as well to move the date. Instead of a 30 man local, you could grab a 100 man regional.

Good luck.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
First Imma say sorry to keitaro I did not agree with this date one bit. however this tourney is like 5hrs away from ktar 4. I don't expect a whole lot of people to change there minds and come to this and honestly I don't. this tourney is gonna be stupid easy seeing as how umbra won a state college tourney with a 90 man bracket of newbs..this is not the only event going on there's also halo and brawl. If you can't come o well if u can Dats great but no one come in here nd flip out (cuzz I kno its coming) becAuse a tourney is on the sameday as another one (something that happens a lot). This is this organizations first event let them rock. Ally I am Soo happy to see that u are NOT coming by the way :) MONEY IS MINE

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
This is Scott from Triple Tramp. We just wanted to clear things up about this tournament. This is our first tournament as our company is newly established. To be fair with KTAR, we do not intend to pull away any participants from his tournament, we only hope to provide a competitive and fun tournament environment ourselves. We were originally set for an earlier tournament day but had to push it back which is why this day was chosen. We have the venue until 1 AM and we are more than willing to have any other tournaments after the singles and doubles which any people would like to participate in. As far as suggestions, we are open to all suggestions, but unfortunately we have already paid the fee for the room so the day cannot be changed. If you would like to contact Triple Tramp feel free to email me at TripleTrampGaming@gmail.com. Any suggestions will be discussed with our members and the founders of Kingz Court and any ideas which we as a whole feel will improve the tournament for the players we are up for. On a final note, it's a GUARANTEED $800 POT, we are also looking into a bonus pot if our guest total reach over 80, possibly a bonus pot of around $200-$300 and we will be handing out prizes all day so it will be a fun event and we look forward to any and all who come out. We scheduled this weekend because it is the first weekend all the students at Penn State would be back. We did not mean to pull people away from KTAR, and we are not trying to. We are simply providing the community with multiple opportunities for large tournaments.
Have melee :)

Also Smurf I'm assuming u have a teammate but if not wanna team duel MK's? I'd pay team entry fee I just want to have a good teammate :) Umbra dissed me :( or I would have teammed with him

TripleTrampBrawlers

Smash Rookie
Have melee :)

Also Smurf I'm assuming u have a teammate but if not wanna team duel MK's? I'd pay team entry fee I just want to have a good teammate :) Umbra dissed me :( or I would have teammed with him
If there is enough of a demand for it we could do it after the singles and doubles of brawl, unfortunately we dont have any copies of the game so we would be relying on players to bring it. We would be open to it as we have the venue until 1 am.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Its just Keitaro been planning KTAR4 for months and this tourny jus pops up and offers 800 guaranteed. money persudaes people.

idk now wat i wanna do.

i feel people will stay loyal to KTAR and still go just because it were here first cause that would be real ****ty.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I love how NJ players never had a problem scheduling their events at the same time as scranton events (and prob other PA events) all the time. No one *****ed about the competition back then! Now that we have one with a bigger pot, everyone whines about it.

Now, of course Keitaro had nothing to do with the stuff in the past and I got nothing but love for him. Obviously I would prefer seeing the tournaments on two different dates. However, that can't happen. Get over it, people; if you would rather go to KTAR then ****ing go to KTAR, there's no need to give a sermon about unity.

Nasty, if there is any way you could move it or find a way to not compete with KTAR, I know you'll do it. If you can't, I will attend and support this tournament. I do feel bad for Keitaro, but atm it's more important for me to keep this money in state college and support my crew. I'll be focusing on that instead of growing a conscience. ^_^

M@v

Subarashii!
Smurf thinks this is going to be free. He's obviously forgetting someone going to this 2 stocked him on rainbow cruise.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
its something u little pebians dont understand and u need to get it through ur dumb little heads.

not one of u are winning this at all. u are all fools.

wats going to happen is some pros are gonna go to KTAR and some are going to go to this iits that simpple. why would they all fight for a $800 pot at KTAR wen tey can easily have some people come here and some go to KTAR.

DUH

_umbra_

Smash Champion
who's gonna beat me... you? LOL

I know it won't be a free win, but I got a hometown to defend.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
im just saying its not goin to be free money. especially for u scrubs.
I'm sorry, but this needs to stop.

I don't care if I'm some "scrub" Ike that hasn't won anything notable yet.

I don't care if you guys want to groan and moan about two tournaments happening the same day in circumstances THAT CANNOT BE CONTROLLED AS OF NOW.

I especially don't care who you think is going to win.

But if you're going to presuppose that anyone in this thread ain't winning nothing, you've got another thing coming at you and I don't think your attitude right now tells me you're prepared for it. So if you're coming to this tournament, maybe you should prepare yourself for this coming January because you're getting no sympathy from me.

Also, I should thank you for igniting a flame in me that I thought had gone out months ago.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
$5, I don't make enough to bet any more than that against anyone.

are you coming to this, or will we mm at a later date?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Mav please stop.. u are no where near my skill. Whoopdiedoo u took 5 bucks of my money go buy a foot long...

Anyways kt I was only sayin if no pros come to this then its free money for me. If u come ud get 2nd easily but I doubt u will lol.. depending on who comes to this I most likely will b teaming with nasty

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
im just sayin pros are coming to this. So NO. none of u are winning money.

and calm down BS. i wasnt even tlkn to u lol. actually u didnt even post until now. so u must be a scrub since u replied to the scrub part.

DERP.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Mav please stop.. u are no where near my skill. Whoopdiedoo u took 5 bucks of my money go buy a foot long...

Anyways kt I was only sayin if no pros come to this then its free money for me. If u come ud get 2nd easily but I doubt u will lol.. depending on who comes to this I most likely will b teaming with nasty
Fair enough I figured that is what you would do. Searches for teammate anyone good...?

If there is enough of a demand for it we could do it after the singles and doubles of brawl, unfortunately we dont have any copies of the game so we would be relying on players to bring it. We would be open to it as we have the venue until 1 am.
I know I would bring my copy and at least few other PSU ppl would. If i drive I would bring 13inch tv and melee setup :) Most likely will just take bus up for wkend though...

And in terms of pros I would not be surprised at all if M2k came to this considering he is Ohio now...

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
For your information, I only saw the topic until now and read all of the (at that moment) 4 pages. So no, I don't have any silly inclinations towards replying to your trash talk.

And call me a scrub all you want, it means nothing until the end of the day when two people actually meet in bracket.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
because you're getting no sympathy from me.
IT. JUST. GOT. REAL.

KT, when your trying to make yourself seem better than the other person using vocab, at least spell the damn word right, it's "plebeians" you loon. Unless your referring to that slang **** nobody cares about. :facepalm:

Back on point, QUIT HARSHING MY MELLOW DAMMIT!!!!! So what if pros are coming, we're still going to make this **** intense. Who gives a flying **** that Umbra lost to M@v as he held a handle of Captain at his side, it happens, scrubs DO beat good people (not calling you a scrub M@v, we're cool, your legit), I remember way back when you were just getting out of the crib on here and how you were mediocre and trying to get people to play you. Nobody hated on you that bad about being a scrub. I also remember when you were arguing with me on one of Nasty's tourney threads and you were still mediocre, tyring to make yourself seem good. :awesome: I'm not saying I'm personally going to be the one to kick your ***, but you've still got a ways to go before you can start hating on people here. Until I see you actually WINNING ****, your not worthy of hating on anyone who's not as good (unless they are serious *******es), dummy!

FOR YOUR HEALTH!

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
@Nasty: the money will stay in state college
@Berserker: just shut them up at the tournament, let them all think you're a scrub lol.
@Tantalus: get over it. there are 2 tourneys on the same day and whoever goes goes
@Smurf: sorry dude but i think mav can beat you
@Umbra: way to start ****
@Kingtoon: its never free money

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
@Nasty: the money will stay in state college
@Berserker: just shut them up at the tournament, let them all think you're a scrub lol.
@Tantalus: get over it. there are 2 tourneys on the same day and whoever goes goes
@Smurf: sorry dude but i think mav can beat you
@Umbra: way to start ****
@Kingtoon: its never free money
Lol ok....

3stockedkeitarookzz

Top Bottom