• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Kingz Court Presents ~ Battle Royale III: Aftermath! $800 Guaranteed Payout!!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Important Info

In the above post is the link to the All is Brawl Page. Please click "I am attending this tournament"

We need set-ups! Please bring a tv/wii/brawl and get $5 back at the door if you are one of the first 30 people to bring them.

If you are coming and not entering any event, there may be a spectator fee.. this won't be anything big at all.. less than $5. You'll still be able to sit down and play some friendlies, but if you choose to enter the tourney, then u need to pay the actual venue fee.

Which brings me to my next point. I see the people that preregistered... let me rephrase that.. I see people are not preregistering. Do it so we can run a more smooth tournament for you guys. You're even saving yourself a few bucks and it's completely refundable if you aren't coming. Deadline to preregister is Friday Jan 14th, @ 11:59pm.

Brawl Doubles is first and the cut-off time for signing up will be around 12:30-1pm. You can come as early as 11am to play and get warmed up.

LASTLY, are u guys HYPED?!? Despite KTAR being the same day as this, we will still have a great turnout with a bunch of new faces. 3 more days!!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Dude having a cheaper spectator fee is the best thing you could have done for this tournament... you just made beef a very happy man, he's only coming down to get hammered and cheer for our crew, and he's not the only one :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Dude having a cheaper spectator fee is the best thing you could have done for this tournament... you just made beef a very happy man, he's only coming down to get hammered and cheer for our crew, and he's not the only one :)
He is gonna sit and play melee with me when I get here :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dobs, I am not driving my car to this and I can't get a hold of M2K and he has mentioned you as a ride. However, I can't be staying on Sunday for some party or whatever. I don't know what's going on.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
me Inui and a friend are coming to this

Inui needs a Brawl teammate

I am assuming Melee singles and teams are both happening? and the pot is guaranteed no matter what? (because that was one of the agreements for carpooling to this rather than Ktar4) Also does anyone have a good Melee controller I could use or try out please? Let me know, thanks (because I'm going to Cali next week).

also give me some phone numbers to call in worst case scenario.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't even see guaranteed melee singles, let alone doubles, and we don't have housing.

I really wish we'd just go to ktar, jason, lol...

I need a partner for brawl now since M2K is with andyg. =/

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I don't even see guaranteed melee singles, let alone doubles, and we don't have housing.

Holy **** AndyG back from the dead? He must've seen Umbra come back and decide he has to get his *** moving as well lol.

And yes Mav, we are.

2 DAYS GET HYPED!!!!!

:205:

TKCK

Smash Rookie

i wish you would read my posts. i said you guys can house at my place. nasty should have given one of you my address by now.

also, i don't have a brawl partner yet for doubles and if you want to team with me i may consider it. but i'd like to get in some practice together before the tournament and see if we are compatible. Nasty should have given you guys my number too and i need you to text or call me and let me know when and if you will arrive tomorrow. the best time for me would be 4pm because that's when my classes will be done.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Back about a year and a half ago he was consistently ranked number 1 in PA through multiple ranked seasons. He plays Olimar of course.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Have about 70$ for THON mm :)

I want to take MM's at this for THON if you don't know what THON is here is link www.thon.org summary is it raises money for kids with cancer. So way mm would work is 1 to up to 5 dollars if I win u have to donate money to THON if I lose I do the same I'm willing to lose/donate up to around 70 dollars it is for a good cause. I mostly would like to do mm in melee but I guess would take some in brawl...

See everyone around 4 on Sat I should be bringing my melee setup :)

HaruTehCow

Smash Rookie
Man i wanna go JUST for meele :/
hopefully i will be getting a ride and will go. I wanna play M2K at meele :]

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
AndyG comes out of retirement to finally make it to a Battle Royale?!? He's been johning his way out of these since the beginning but make no mistake about it, he will be here!

Ppl please bring set-ups.. i can't stress how important this is.

We need tvs/wiis/GC's/brawl/melee/memory cards for melee.

Again, these are the events we will definitely be doing:

Brawl Doubles
Brawl Singles
Melee Singles

I'm 95% sure we can do Brawl Mid-Tier Singles as well.

If you guys want to do melee doubles, you'll have to speak to Dobz bc he is going to be the one that is pretty much running the show on that one considering i know nothing of the competitive melee scene.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
most of the people who would enter haven't posted in here about it, so I have no idea. I know that me/melon/jmoan/dobs are definite and I can think of a few others who may or may not enter... plus you and m2k would enter, right?

It doesn't look promising, but I think we'll have enough to work with.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
of course me and m2k are gonna enter melee lol

i just want melee doubles to happen
Considering I love melee doubles and that is where dobsgames came from thanks Plank :) I will make it happen even though I'm teamless :( since Cactuar isn't coming with me anymore and same with Javi...

XZero264

Smash Rookie
Expect to see me there some time as a spectator. Haven't played much since Berks so I'm no longer at a competent skill level anymore to stand much of my own.

Benny The Jet Rodriguez

Smash Apprentice
Okay so I didn't really wanna go all that way and was really stretching to do it as a favor to m2k but he found another way there. So I'm out for this one

falco03

Smash Lord
inui wat ur number.......i need housing ill be there in 2 hours someone pm mew their number i have no where to stay..... inui nasty. inui call 301 795 5093 im stranded in pa

Top Bottom