• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Kingz Court Presents ~ Battle Royale III: Aftermath! $800 Guaranteed Payout!!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
thakingscourtkilla

nasty you should rig the bracket so you and slim play in the first round he's out for your blood

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lmao, imma rig the bracket so smurf and i play tkck/robfox first, and then play m2k/inufree next, and then it's a free bracket from there.

And in singles, i'll rig it so i face slim first round, beat him, and face m2k second round and then be the second lucas to take him to game 3 but unlike Pink Fresh, I'll beat him.

inb4namesearch

@Robfox... have you ever played w/ TKCK before?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
also, please try to rig the bracket so me and pav don't have to play anyone until winners finals, we're old men and I don't think we remember how to play this game

TKCK

Smash Rookie
lmao, look at all those abbrev. in that first line.

And TKCK is just another mk.
Nasty, I'm going to kick all of your ***** so bad you will feel like you were married to OJ Simpson.

TBH idek who TKCK is LOL
but we needs partners so yea lol
I should really tell him yes B4 trash talkin xD
I'm still without a doubles partner. I haven't found anyone yet who has been committed as my old partner was, so I'm still looking.

Nasty, I'm going to kick all of your ***** so bad you will feel like you were married to OJ Simpson.
I apologize, I got a little worked up it won't happen again. :)

~Nasty~

Smash Lord

I'm still without a doubles partner. I haven't found anyone yet who has been committed as my old partner was, so I'm still looking.

I apologize, I got a little worked up it won't happen again. :)
LMAO0o0o.. I can't wait to play you again. :) Don't apologize, i like that confidence.

is there an LGL?

this is very important
omg i completely over-looked that. I'll find that out tomorrow. Thanks for pointing that out. If i had to guess, there would be one.. and it would be around 35-50.. idk though. I'll get back to you on that.

M@v

Subarashii!
No thanks. I will play you at the smash brothers of brawl if you want.

ps WHY THE HECK DID THE STEELERS RAVENS PLAYOFF GAME HAVE TO BE SCHEDULED DURING THIS >____<.

M@v

Subarashii!
Nah, that would be moreso no one like the eagles because they already lost.

or the dolphins because they didnt even make the playoffs.

Coney

Smash Master
i DEFINITELY am not coming if there's no LGL, rofl

i might come to this if there is

i didn't even think an LGL was explicitly necessary until this past weekend

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
lmao Coney.. I semi-heard what happened. Sounds pretty gay. Anyway, there will be a LGL at this... 40 Ledge grabs is the limit and only if time runs out. If time runs out and the person grabs the ledge 41 times, they lose.

I will update the OP later with that info.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
just as it should be, **** both of them ^_^

you and m2k are still planning on coming + plan on staying overnight, right? TKCK will house you guys if that's the plan

Inui

Banned via Warnings
just as it should be, **** both of them ^_^

you and m2k are still planning on coming + plan on staying overnight, right? TKCK will house you guys if that's the plan
ROB is a piece of ****, but Pit is a delicious cutie that deserves a chance!

I was talking to M2K about this event last night but then he randomly disappeared while in the middle of the conversation lol... I would like to leave friday night and stay somewhere for this, yes.

JMOAN

Smash Apprentice
me and NJ/philly will be very sad if there's no melee :/. some are coming just for that
The following events are confirmed:
Brawl Doubles
Brawl Singles
Melee Singles

Looks like we're gonna have some Melee coming on, if we run it ourselves. I'll be bringing a Melee setup myself, and I am willing to help out running the Melee tournament. Since I have virtually no interest in Brawl, I'm hoping to play Melee the entire time with anyone who's interested, whether its in friendlies or tournament matches. And, if anyone wants to play Melee after/before the tournament, I'm totally down with that too (I can host a few people).

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Looks like we're gonna have some Melee coming on, if we run it ourselves. I'll be bringing a Melee setup myself, and I am willing to help out running the Melee tournament. Since I have virtually no interest in Brawl, I'm hoping to play Melee the entire time with anyone who's interested, whether its in friendlies or tournament matches. And, if anyone wants to play Melee after/before the tournament, I'm totally down with that too (I can host a few people).
Word I plan on driving up after job on sat then running melee/ playing it the whole time. Most likely bringing my setup for melee as well. Expect to get to venue around 4ish maybe a little earlier...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Dobs, aren't you taking me and M2K? So...how can we get there at 4pm on Saturday? :confused:
Wait I am? News to me? I thought u were driving... I was original going with Cactuar he was driving but he is going to No Johns since about same drive maybe even closer and better melee. I don't really care about brawl so was just driving my self up to this for melee only and to visit friends I went to school with and gf...

I'm confused too idk talk to M2k...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wait I am? News to me? I thought u were driving... I was original going with Cactuar he was driving but he is going to No Johns since about same drive maybe even closer and better melee. I don't really care about brawl so was just driving my self up to this for melee only and to visit friends I went to school with and gf...

I'm confused too idk talk to M2k...
roflmao m2k is ******** sometimes

i definitely need to talk to him soon

Inui

Banned via Warnings
where the hell is the aib page nasty you n00b

unless i am the n00b not seeing it

but i am awesome so that is unlikely

btw you're free

Top Bottom