• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ King's Court (KC) Crew Thread ~ Battle Royale III January 15th!

M@v

Subarashii!
So planking with peach is how you win this game? Better practice ledge-cancelling my parasols then.

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
It was by my house in Reading, PA.. It wasn't up on Smashboards.. I think it was only like 12 ppl lol

jbandrew

Smash Lord
HELLO THREAD!! Lol so I need smurfs/fury's/chibo's number again... I kinda lost em. It wouldn't be bad to have vex's number either...

I totally sound gay asking for 4 guys numbers like this.... *cricket*

gimmeh

M@v

Subarashii!
I don't count the newb tourneys even when I walk away with bank imo. I've swiped penn state's campus clean of cash prizes(mainly gift cards but still), but I dont count them, even though the one had 64 people., and a semi legit ruleset, only problem was best of one, not 3.
I actually got 3rd at that one....it was last year, but the two people above me were regular players.

Theres actually one this friday night, but I cant go because Im coming to take all your moneys see you guys.

Oh yeah, and I guess the mighty smurf didn't care enough about this tourney either not to gracefully and overwhelmingly take first?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Money is money. I'd rather make hundreds from scrub tournies than make nothing at "legit" ones.

Good job Fury. :)

M@v

Subarashii!
You can never deny money is money, lol. The main reason I don't count stuff like that is because i'm one of the (probably few) people that doesn't play for the money. Its a nice bonus though ^.^

FuRyOf1000SuNs

Smash Journeyman
Thanks guys!! It's really awesome that I finallllllllly got first at a tourney for money lol!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
LMAOOO at thread title!

It wasn't a complete nub tourney. Fury, Smurf, and this kid Alex were there. Alex plays on AIB ALLLL the time and he used to train w/ the three of us and HiME. He's a Zelda/peach main. Smurf beat Alex in winner's bracket, lost to Fury game 3 and then lost to Alex in loser's bracket. (0-2, i might add) -_-

Yeah smurf, i went there. lol. Imagine if you got ranked 1st in the state.....

Top Bottom